The World News Media

Information Control: JWs form a barricade at JW Melbourne protest to keep rank and file JW's from seeing "apostate" signs

Jack Ryan

10 hours ago, Arauna said:

Sorry if it hurts feelings but there are people here whom I have called out as having OCD because I already know what their answer will be. They revert back to same old answers and behaviour expecting different results.

I get exactly what you mean, kinda like these? 

"Families are free to report abuse to the authorities" 

"leave it in Jehova's hands"

"click on jw.orb"

"the answers are on the website"

"That's for Jehova to decide" 

"we don't shun former members" 

"we only had the library card"

• Views 6.2k
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No surprise there!   What I do NOT understand is the logic of the men who hate JWs.   They try to prove that we are impure and allow homeosexuality (when we clearly do not) and in the next brea

That's only about 17% of the Governing Body being homosexual or homosexual child molesters. I remember a survey the Catholic Church did about 35 years ago, (about the same time period ...) and  a

Dear @Arauna , nothing in my comments are written because of hate. Just try to openly discussing about religious practice and reasons for such beliefs and practice. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

get exactly what you mean, kinda like these? 

"Families are free to report abuse to the authorities" 

"leave it in Jehova's hands"

"click on jw.orb"

"the answers are on the website"

"That's for Jehova to decide" 

"we don't shun former members" 

"we only had the library card

Your OCD  deceit and hate  is showing. .....

On 12/10/2019 at 3:20 AM, Shiwiii said:

what Arauna, if I were here to spread hate, there would be plenty more of it. The fact of the matter is that you and I are very similar, we both want to open each others eyes. 

One can only open someones eyes if they are really searching for the truth.  I apologize if I have become too skeptical about the motives of people who contribute on this forum.  There is enough evidence here to suggest that I may be correct. 

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

Your OCD  deceit and hate  is showing. .....

Hate? anything but! Just supporting your statement. 

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

One can only open someones eyes if they are really searching for the truth.  I apologize if I have become too skeptical about the motives of people who contribute on this forum.  There is enough evidence here to suggest that I may be correct. 

I completely agree. You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot force it to drink. 

No need to apologize, we all here have different ideas about what the wt is all about, and have all heard it before. 

Assumptions though, only work in your own mind. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.