Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Srecko Sostar -
Srecko Sostar -

Top Posters

This playing with cups thing is somehow extremely popular with youth culture....

I like how she used it in this song.

The music video must have been extremely expensive to make. I do like the message and the ending.

18 minutes ago, admin said:

This playing with cups thing is somehow extremely popular with youth culture....

I like how she used it in this song.

The music video must have been extremely expensive to make. I do like the message and the ending.

Yes, guests in restaurant have to be very talented too. :))

Message of the song is something that we need to try to use sometimes in a life.   

• Similar Content

• By Srecko Sostar
      The greatest gift
      Versions: #1#2#3#4 I'd like to offer you a gift Something sweet Something rare Not an ordinary gift Not one of those that you lost Or never opened Or that you have left in the train Or never accepted But one of those that you open and cry That you are happy about and you don't pretend to be On this day of mid-September I will dedicate to you My greatest gift   I'll like to give your smile away to the moon So that whoever looks at it at night, can think of you So it would remember to you that my love is important And that it doesn't matter what people say Because you have protected me with your jealousy And even though very tired you smile never disapperead I have to go but in my heart I know Your presence is always an arrival And never a departure My greatest gift My greatest gift   I would like you to offer me a gift An untold dream Give it to me right now One of those that I don't know how to open In front of other people Because my greatest gift It's only ours forever.   I'll like to give your smile away to the moon So whoever looks at it at night, can think of you So it would remember to you that my love is important And that it doesn't matter what people say Because you have protected me with your jealousy And even though very tired you smile never disapperead I have to go but in my heart I know Your presence is always an arrival And never...   And if the end had to come now Let it be in a ravine Not in order to hate me But only because I want to fly And if this agony denies everything to you If it denies to you the life itself, breathe mine And I was being very careful not to fall in love before I met you And I was confusing my life with the others' I don't want to harm myself anymore now Love, love   I'll like to give your smile away to the moon So whoever looks at it at night, can think of you So it would remember to you that my love is important And that it doesn't matter what people say And then Given love, taken love, never rendered love A love as great as the time that never surrendered A love that speaks to me with your eyes I have in front of me You are, you are. you are My greatest gift https://lyricstranslate.com
    • By Srecko Sostar
      Oh God, How I Love You
      In the sky, the clouds that are going towards the sea, pass by. They seem like white handkerchiefs that salute our love.   Oh God..., how I love you! It is not possible, to have in my arms so much happiness. To kiss your lips that smell of wind. We two, in love like nobody in the world...   Oh God.., how I love you! It makes me cry. In all my life I have never felt a love so dear, a love so true. Who can stop the river that runs towards the sea, the swallows in the sky that are going towards the sun, who can change the love, my love for you?   Oh God..., how I love you!   A love so dear, a love so true. Who can stop the river that runs towards the sea, the swallows in the sky that are going towards the sun, who can change the love, my love for you?   Oh God..., how I love you! Oh God..., how I love you! https://lyricstranslate.com
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      I remember when we broke up the first time
      Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like
      We hadn't seen each other in a month
      When you said you needed space. (What?)
      Then you come around again and say
      "Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change, trust me."
      Remember how that lasted for a day?
      I say, "I hate you," we break up, you call me, "I love you."

Ooh, we called it off again last night
      But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together,
      We are never ever ever getting back together,
      You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
      But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like, ever...

I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
      And me falling for it screaming that I'm right
      And you would hide away and find your peace of mind
      With some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Ooh, you called me up again tonight
      But ooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never, ever, ever getting back together
      We are never, ever, ever getting back together
      You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)

Ooh, yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah
      Oh oh oh

I used to think that we were forever ever
      And I used to say, "Never say never..."
      Uggg... so he calls me up and he's like, "I still love you,"
      And I'm like... "I just... I mean this is exhausting, you know, like,
      We are never getting back together. Like, ever"

No!

We are never ever ever getting back together
      We are never ever ever getting back together
      You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me

We, ooh, getting back together, ohhh,
      We, ooh, getting back together

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)

By Guest
      Alison Krauss - When You Say Nothing At All
    • By admin
      Last Christmas
      I gave you my heart
      But the very next day you gave it away.
      This year
      To save me from tears
      I'll give it to someone special.

Last Christmas
      I gave you my heart
      This year
      To save me from tears

Once bitten and twice shy I keep my distance
      But you still catch my eye.
      Tell me, baby,
      Do you recognize me?
      Well, It's been a year,
      It doesn't surprise me (Merry Christmas)
      I wrapped it up and sent it
      With a note saying, "I love you,"
      I meant it Now I know what a fool I've been.
      But if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again.

Last Christmas
      I gave you my heart
      This year To save me from tears

Last Christmas
      I gave you my heart
      This year
      To save me from tears

Oh, oh, baby.

A crowded room,
      Friends with tired eyes.
      I'm hiding from you
      And your soul of ice.
      My god I thought you were someone to rely on.
      Me?
      I guess I was a shoulder to cry on.
      A face on a lover with a fire in his heart.
      A man under cover but you tore me apart, ooh-hoo.
      Now I've found a real love, you'll never fool me again.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart
      This year To save me from tears I'll give it to someone special.
      Last Christmas I gave you my heart
      This year To save me from tears

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart (I gave you my heart)
      A man under cover but you tore him apart
      Maybe next year
      I'll give it to someone
      I'll give it to someone
      special.
      Special...
      Someone...
    • By Srecko Sostar
      https://lyricstranslate.com/en/ruke-hands.html-0
      translation Croatian - English
      Hands
      Oh, let me play for you The soul is dying from silence Don't be afraid of the noise It's the hands that are playing   This morning You forgot everything That was holding you together This day that is knocking on the window Is not yours   Things are silent around you Your bed and your table are silently Watching you Baubles hanging from the walls Just so that they would roughly Remind you In the shadows of those times with those times You are anticipating a fraud A treason   Oh, let me play for you The soul is dying from silence Don't be afraid of the noise It's the hands that are playing https://lyricstranslate.com/en/ruke-hands.html-0
    • By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      MANY years ago I was in a car group of four Brothers, driving back from a  party  gathering in Baltimore, Maryland to Richmond Virginia .
      Sidney was driving, I was riding "shotgun". Steve was behind Sidney, and the other Tom was behind me. We had the Beach Boys on the radio/tape player, LOUD, and having a GREAT time. 
      Sidney was slapping the sides of the steering wheel to the music, ... I was slapping the dashboard. Steve was slapping the back of Sidney's seat, and Tom was singing along ( more or less) as we all were (more or less).
      We are on Interstate 95, about half way to Richmond, and it is dark, about 3AM. 
      SUDDENLY, Tom yells out "HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP TORTURING ME WITH THIS MUSIC?!",  and demanded to be let out of the car.   Sidney is stopping  the car as we try reasoning with him as he yells "LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!"....  that it is 50 miles to his apartment, and it is 3AM, etc., etc.
      In a panic accompanied by "LET ME OUT!  LET ME OUT!" Sidney pulls over and lets Tom out the car, and we pull about 50 feet ahead, watching him in the rear view mirrors as traffic goes by.
      To me, the problem was solved, Tom got what he wanted, and what he demanded, and I gave the "Wagons Ho!" sign for  Sidney to continue.
      Steve says "We just can't leave him here, in the dark, halfway home ...", and we agree, although it confuses me, I recognize there is SOME truth to that. (edited)
       Steve says "We just can't leave him here, in the dark, halfway home ...", and we agreed, although at the time I seemed to only recognize that there was  SOME truth to that.
      Tom gets back in the car, we turn the tape player off, and finish the trip in complete silence.
      I guess the Beach Boys surfing music is an acquired taste.
    • By Kurt
      Born again Panamanian reggaeton legend El General says Satan benefited from the success of the singer’s hits in the early 90s, including such fan favorites as “Muevelo” and “Tu Pum Pum.”
      Edgardo Franco told the host of TV show Reporte Semanal that he was influenced by “malas compañías,” who preyed on his childhood dreams of becoming a singer, overwhelming his religious belief and convincing him to record the sexually suggestive party jams, which were seminal breakout hits in the early days of reggaeton.
      Such was El General’s battle with their content, he said, that he had to drink to get the devil’s word out. “The lyrics [of my songs] caused conflict with my conscience,” he said. “But I had some drinks and recorded them. Those songs played on all the radio stations. That was a trophy for Satan.”
      Franco is now a devout Jehovah’s witness, who regularly travels to Panama to evangelize. He sent a shoutout to his fellow church members who brought him back into the fold. “You should never turn your back on Jehovah. You should be strong.”
      Apologies to the “Rica y Apretadita” fans out there; if this is the first time you realized you’ve been swayed by the agents of darkness, I guess we’ll see you in hell.
      source

• By Abel Castro
      Love is all
      Yesterday, I knew the games to play
      I though I knew the away
      Life was meant to be
      And now there's you
      My foolish games are through
      Now at last I have found
      Just what makes this old world turn arround
      Refrão
      Love is all, I have to give
      Love is all, as long as I shall live
      (So) take it all and I'll always be there
      When you call my name
      I know now, the love is all
      Every night, I long to hold you tight
      Until the morning light
      Shines into your eyes
      Love me now
      We'll get along somehow
      Won't you please, take my hand
      And together forever we'll stand
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Unpaid internships, shady side jobs, and skipping college is one way to get to the top.

I've only personally been in New York City once, but if there was one thing I learned during my time there, Briana Cheng is the girl to know for both music smarts and a damn good time. She's currently working as an A&R at Downtown Records (who's artists include/included Justice, Smino, Tei Shi, Slow Magic, Mura Masa, and more). If there's anyone that understands navigating through the music industry better than anyone, it's this still-unexpectedly young rising star. From blogging at EARMILK to internships, she's figured out how to make it to the top her way. 
      How did you start your career in the music business?
      I started off as a music blogger at EARMILK while bartending at a DIY space called 285 Kent and interning at XL Recordings like a go all in or nothing just moved to NYC type of thing. I probably had at least 10 shady restaurant jobs on the side on top of that.
      What is the best part of the business?
      To me, as someone in A&R, the best part is probably discovering new music on my own without anyone pitching it to me. It’s usually me being a genuine creep going through someone’s soundcloud likes at 3am.
      What are the biggest challenges?
      I never got the full college/finding yourself experience so I guess maybe figuring what you want to do in the music industry and navigating your personal taste can be frustrating. I started when I was 18 years old and had just about every job in the industry until a year ago when Downtown hired me to be their A&R and now I have the best coworkers to back me up on my stalking habits.
      What career advice would you recommend to someone just starting off?
      Be patient, do the unpaid internships, do your research, scam your way in. 
      As the music industry continues to grow, what do you think the secrets to longevity in this business will be?
      Don’t lose love for the music and take breaks if you have to and take on non-music related projects, charity work, etc.
      Did you start off as a fan of music and then became involved on the business side, or did business bring you into the electronic music world? Describe that process.
      I started off as a fan of music and when I ran away to live in a windowless room in Brooklyn, it had to become a business. My parents are Jehovah’s Witnesses and they never supported me so I had to figure it out and make a career for myself considering how stubborn I am. I remember there were days where I had to go an internship, scout or interview a band, go to my hostess job, then bartend a party at 285 and eventually coming home to finish a paper (I never finished school) on a twin bed in the same windowless room that my best friend also lived on.
      Continue reading
    • By Abel Castro
      Beautiful song "Make you feel my love"  <3 <3 ? 

When the rain is blowing in your face
      And the whole world is on your case
      I could offer you a warm embrace
      To make you feel my love
      When the evening shadows and the stars appear
      And there is no one there to dry your tears
      I could hold you for a million years
      To make you feel my love
      I know you haven't made your mind up yet
      But I would never do you wrong
      I've known it from the moment that we met
      No doubt in my mind where you belong
      I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
      I'd go crawling down the avenue
      No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
      To make you feel my love
      The storms are raging on the rolling sea
      And on the highway of regret
      Though winds of change are throwing wild and free
      You ain't seen nothing like me yet
      I could make you happy, make your dreams come true
      Nothing that I wouldn't do
      Go to the ends of the Earth for you
      To make you feel my love
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leander H. McNelly
    Newest Member
    Leander H. McNelly

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.