Last Reply

Replies

Views

Arauna -
JW Insider -

Top Posters

5 hours ago, JW Insider said:

bit like me claiming that I can lift 100 tons, and

Lift up a large bucket of water and see what it weighs..... and the power it can wield. Small little floods are devastating  An isolated tremor high on the Richter scale  could bring a tsunami to Japan that devastated much - crushing and mauling everything in it's way.  Now think of water on the entire earth - covering mountains and its weight.......pressing down and forming instant sediment layers. Carrying vast amounts of trees and animals as it moved, depositing them where there were obstacles (next to gullies while the animals were still intact)  and then moving on - later swaying to and fro.  (The mountains where I live now in Tbilisi look like they were formed by water swaying to and fro creating wave-like patterns. When water pulls back it creates more movement. Teutonic plates moved throughout this process - not inches but moved inches per second.  New mountains pushed up and new depths in the sea.   Volcanos erupted. It was violent not a peaceful little flood.  The calm after the flood must have been wonderful.   Since the same sedimentary layers are found all over the earth..... it is a glaring tell-tale sign of a catastrophe. The massive deposits if animals in gully graves that are hundreds of miles give proof of world-wide flood that was powerful (not local floods)

Some animals survived the flood such as saber tooth tiger, large sloth, etc because they have been found with human remains and other animals in bitchumen pits. They must have died out by other means.

Coal and oil is formed where there is no oxygen.  Heavy water , pressing down on buried animals and tons of vegetation and trees,  removed the oxygen. We find vast coal reserves and oil all over the earth. 

20 hours ago, Arauna said:

Creationists point to events such as an extreme flooding event in America in 18th century where the sediment built up suddenly during the flood and it looks similar to that if the Grand Canyon.  Now that is evidence in real time!  But this evidence is not good enough for evolutionists..... they prefer  experiments in perfect lab conditions and fake dates.

It should be understood that science itself made it to where everything needed to be absolute. Therefore, with evolution everything needs to be specific and with creation everything is possible. Creationist didn’t make that rule, science did. Now science needs to defend it at all cost.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:02 AM, Arauna said:

The mountains where I live now in Tbilisi look like they were formed by water swaying to and fro creating wave-like patterns.

Some do. Like the Rainbow Mountains, and some of the Caucasus (Svaneti) look more like rocky Alps. I'd love to see those mountains, and I planned to visit Georgia within two or three years if possible. I've never been to Georgia, the closest so far has been to northern Turkey (Ankara, Zonguldak, Samsun).

The calm after the flood must have been wonderful.

If Jehovah did not intervene, and nature was left to itself, moving the tectonic plates would have caused thousands of violent aftershocks and tsunamis for quite some time after the floodwaters settled. Even on water, during the Flood, the Ark would have to be given divine protection. Settling on a high mountain might protect from tsunamis but not the quakes.

The massive deposits if animals in gully graves that are hundreds of miles give proof of world-wide flood that was powerful (not local floods)

I'd like to look up some info on these. Where should I start?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.