The World News Media

Jehovah’s Witnesses never made a direct prediction that the end would come in 2000?

AlanF

12 hours ago, Anna said:

If the dilemma is whether there is a right/precise answer, then "God allowing" things does not solve it. If you believe there IS a right and precise answer then there is no dilemma, you just have to keep looking until you find it.

I agree, in fact. 

If one believes in something, then we may wonder; Why should I convince him that he is wrong ?!

Why JW preach the Bible to those people who believe in the Bible, but in a different way?

Why ex-JW sends messages to JW that they are wrong when are submissive to GB in everything, when both, they and GB believe they are right in what they are doing ?!

And answer on all these "why" is: God allows all that to happen... because he does not have  dilemma. 

:))

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matthew 24 v 4 through 8.  Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.  For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.  You will hear of wars and rum

Yes, it’s something I read in @JW Insider topic: https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/39516-all-aspects-of-1914-doctrine-are-now-problematic-from-a-scriptural-point-of-view/ where he highlighted, a

That’s it!  That is the game played since beginning and what attracted the anointed and millions of others, from day one, until now. (Matt 24:4-6; Luke 21:8,9)  All of the signs were and still are, ta

Quote @Anna 

I don't see how being baptised and living your life as if Armageddon will come in your lifetime is a bad thing. Didn't Jesus say we should become his followers  and disown ourselves?

"Then Jesus said to his disciples: “If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and keep following me" Matt 16:24.    

Whatever I write Anna will twist it. Unfortunately she is a dishonest person, but at this moment in time all JWs have to be dishonest, or they would all leave the Watchtower Soc / CCJW. 

My points were that the Watchtower / GB / CCJW say, "You have to be a baptised JW to be saved" and they threaten that Armageddon WILL come in your lifetime.  But dishonest Anna twists what I've written. 

Yes Anna we should follow JESUS CHRIST.  But that does not mean being a baptised JW and it does not mean that Armageddon will come in our lifetime. 

But you keep worshipping and serving your GB and it's Organisations (plural) of which it now has many. 

Jesus didn't even have a place to lay his head, but your GB & Co have so much real estate and so many different organisations and probably so much hidden money too.  

The complete opposite to Jesus Christ.  Let's remind ourselves of that scripture you used. 

"Then Jesus said to his disciples: “If anyone wants to come after me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake and keep following me" Matt 16:24.    

Jesus also told a rich man to sell everything he owned and give the money to the poor.  The GB won't even pay compensation to Victims of Child sexual Abuse in the organisation.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.