The World News Media

Does the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses pay no price when they make mistakes?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

TTH:

Just wait until YOU get to be 73, and find battle scars galore.

A lot of mature restraint is really just being too TIRED.

Ya wanna FIGHT!?

..... yeah, yeah, yeah ....... start without me.

I need to take a nap.

==============================================================

11 minutes ago, Arauna said:

When mistakes are made one also reaps what was sowed.... 

... except for the Governing Body.  

When THEY make mistakes, they pay no price whatsoever.

WE DO.

They .... never miss a meal.

• Views 747
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And of course there is the: “But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,  and he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, the

5 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Of course they pay one. 

Besides those things of an external kind, there is what rushes in on me from day to day, the anxiety for all the congregations.  Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is stumbled, and I am not incensed?” 2 Corinthians 11:28

And of course there is the:

“But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,  and he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know,  and he will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his place with the hypocrites. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be". Matt 24: 48 - 51

That would keep me awake at night!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.