The World News Media

THE REIGNING 144,000

Witness

14 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

Rev 7:17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the [d]water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”

Exactly! The question was to get you to think!  You answered correctly.   .... we will not need the 144000 amongs us to teach us on earth.... gods spirit will guide us....... 

The hospital liaison group, I mean if this isn't a watchdog I don't know what is! Constantly

You read into it motives which are not there. If they did not help the brothers - then people like you would say they are wicked and do not have gods spirit and when they do appoint a committee to help - then they are controlling and watching brothers........ as I said before..... do you ever think of your reasonableness?  A sign of gods spirit is love and reasonableness.

5 hours ago, Witness said:

before

Before the throne.  The earth is the footstool of the throne- read Isaiah 66:1.

5 hours ago, Witness said:

As long as you stay put in that environment you will not know how those who have left the organization worship, or that they may have found an authentic “faithful slave” with truth to offer. 

On 12/16/2019 at 8:44 AM, Arauna said:

This is why I call you out as misleading and false....... where is your worldwide organization which is providing place for people of all nations to gather and worship jehovah?

Are JWs worshiping God whole-souled, or has their dedication to a “worldwide organization” led them away from true worship?  Those who “worship” the Beast/organization that is guided by a false prophet (Rev 13:11) say, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to make war with him?”  This is the same Beast that overcomes the anointed through blasphemy targeted against them.  Rev 13:4-7

Can truth/light reside with falsehood/darkness? 2 Cor 6:14 Would Jesus, who is Truth, allow his servants to spread falsehoods worldwide, especially when he promised the Helper would tell them “all things”?  John 14:2 You do realize that every piece of wrongful teaching from the GB reached all corners available at the time of its distribution?  Millions of people read them, JWs and those not JWs.  Doesn’t the fact that the organization exposed their list of falsehoods/”beliefs clarified" prove beyond a doubt that Jesus’ Spirit is not found in the hearts of your leaders?   It truly is slander against the Son of God to believe he condones falsehoods. 

Telling truth does not equate to hate!  Did Jesus

Patronizing me again - you are the great false prophet that  is led  by your own "holy" spirit  to say that I cannot think for myself.  So you are blessed by your great visions to think for yourself better than I do?   

You say the anointed are the great crowd -  just this sentence had me  realize what I am dealing with -   it is so ludicrous.  I am now more sure than ever that I am dealing with a self-appointed religious nut.  Sorry - to tell it so rudely -   you are totally disregarding the forecourt of the original temple ....... so you interpretation of this also incorrect........ and you speak down to me asif I am ignorant? 

I do not profess to be anointed. But "stupid" people like me have more knowledge of the bible by listening to the JW slave than you  do -   You are self-appointed teachers - who (in your extreme arrogance) is opposing the true slave .......whom you accuse OCD-style of arrogance....... and all this is  due to your own desire to have prominence to teach!     It is not a out the teachings itself - it is all about the prominence!  Because your interpretation of scripture does not impress me at all! 

• Views 4.5k
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This remind me on something. Each person who are able to recognize, to see holy spirit manifestation in other person (words and deeds) also need to have that same spirit. Or opposite spirit perhaps :)

Wait a moment. Jesus gave specific name for holy spirit - Helper, with specific Task.  But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and br

Rev 7:17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the [d]water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”   Nope

Posted Images

They do not need an organized  place to attend meetings? ....

Nope

Matt 18: 20 For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.”

We are instructed in the bible not to forsake meetings. My reasoning is this:  - If they are the true  "slave"  as they say they are:   Have they got groups of people in most countries who gather together ?  Who all believe the same as they do? In order to form the 'nation' from all tribes and languages that will appear in the time of the end ? According to Isaaih 2: 2-4

17 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

possible to make conclusion that GB is under influence of particular spirit, if you are under same spirit influence, too. 

Definitely. So when I see unreasonableness, only hateful criticism (not constructive criticism),  lies about what JWs teach,  I can go on about the negatives.......then I realize there is a "spirit" allright - but not coming from Jehovah.  John 8:44 apply to these people.

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

12 hours ago, Witness said:

14 hours ago, Witness said:

Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.”  Rev 7:9,10,13-15

The “great crowd” are the anointed remnant/priesthood that are found faithful after Armageddon.  Only God’s designated priests were allowed to serve in God’s temple on earth.  It is the same in heaven.  They are God’s “dwelling”/ “living stones” of the Temple.  1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17

"But you and your sons will carry out your priestly responsibilities for everything concerning the altar and for what is inside the curtain, and you will do that work. I am giving you the work of the priesthood as a gift,* but an unauthorized person who comes near the sanctuary will be put to death."  Num 18:7

Pearl Doxsey, Who "renders sacred service, day and night" in God's Temple?   

4womaninthewilderness blogspot

1 hour ago, Witness said:

day and night in His temple.

There is the most holy where the high priest (Jesus) went in;  and the Holy place where only  the underpriests served.....they also served in the priestly courtyard.

I said to you in my previous answer that you ignore the other parts of the temple.......... 

Underpriests  went into the....court of priests with the altar...... so where did the ordinary folk go?  The inner "courtyard of Israel" for the Hebrew men   - where they participated and watched the priests ( women originally were allowed in this courtyard as well but were later separated in the court of women (outer court).  Women were required to hear scriptures read.

And later the most outer court for the gentiles/proselites was added by Herod.  This is where Jesus taught and where the cleansing of the temple took place - the area where they were selling animals. 

This area symbolises the earthly sheep who also serve day and night in this temple.....as the sun never sets on our prayers and service...

14 hours ago, Witness said:

Would Jesus, who is Truth, allow his servants to spread falsehoods worldwide, especially when he promised the Helper would tell them “all things”? 

Wait a moment. Jesus gave specific name for holy spirit - Helper, with specific Task.  But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you.  -John 14, NWT

Is this "coincidence or for purpose" that GB have human Helper/s and not spiritual Helper??

Is this "coincidence or for purpose" that GB used this specific Bible wording, and gave this "title" to this people who are not "anointed" ??

Is this what Jesus meant, how Father will give human helpers who working in various Committees of WT Corporation??

:)))

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. - Rev 7

-------------------------------------------------------------

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, - Rev 14

I am pretty stupid sometimes, but after reading Revelation i have to notice how BOTH GROUP are BEFORE THRONE.

52 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I guess you did not read Isaiah 66:1

Isa 66:1,2:  This is what the Lord says:

“Heaven is my throne,
    and the earth is my footstool.
Where is the house you will build for me?
    Where will my resting place be?

Has not my hand made all these things,
    and so they came into being?”
declares the Lord.

These are the ones I look on with favor:
    those who are humble and contrite in spirit,
    and who tremble at my word.”

Ps 132:7-9,13,14:  “Let us go to His dwelling place,
    let us worship at his footstool, saying,
‘Arise, Lord, and come to your resting place,
    you and the ark of your might.
May your priests be clothed with your righteousness;
    may your faithful people sing for joy.’”

For the Lord has chosen Zion,
    he has desired it for His dwelling, saying,
14 This is my resting place for ever and ever;
    here I will sit enthroned, for I have desired it.

Ps 15 - Lord, who may dwell in your sacred tent?
    Who may live on your holy mountain?

The one whose walk is blameless,
    who does what is righteous,
    who speaks the truth from their heart;
whose tongue utters no slander,
    who does no wrong to a neighbor,
    and casts no slur on others;
who despises a vile person
    but honors those who fear the Lord;
who keeps an oath even when it hurts,
    and does not change their mind;
who lends money to the poor without interest;
    who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.

Whoever does these things
    will never be shaken..

God’s dwelling/”earth” (inhabited home)/footstool/priesthood/144,000/Bride..is Zion. 

“The children of your oppressors will come bowing before you;
    all who despise you will bow down at your feet
and will call you the City of the Lord,
    Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

15 “Although you have been forsaken and hated,
    with no one traveling through,
I will make you the everlasting pride
    and the joy of all generations. 

“The glory of Lebanon will come to you,
    the juniper, the fir and the cypress together,
to adorn my sanctuary;
    and I will glorify the place for my feet.”  Isa 60:14,15,13

“The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands.”  Acts 17:24

“Don’t you yourselves know that you are God’s sanctuary and that the Spirit of God lives in you? If anyone destroys God’s sanctuary, God will destroy him; for God’s sanctuary is holy, and that is what you are.”  1 Cor 3:16,17

"Then I looked, and there on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with Him were 144,000 who had His name and His Father’s name written on their foreheads."  Rev 14:1

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The highest heavens belong to the Lord,
    but the earth he has given to mankind. - Psalms 115 16

As for the heavens, they belong to Jehovah, But the earth he has given to the sons of men. -NWT

Yes, the literal earth, which takes us back to Gen. 28:10-17.  Jesus, as the promised seed and the Son of Man is the first to inherited the earth.  He shares this inheritance firstly, with his brothers/144,000.  With the advent of God's children in the Kingdom, they too, "inherit the earth".  

"Who Inherit the Earth?" Pearl Doxsey

Hey... whazzup folks !

Jehovah and people of similar ethereal substance obviously do not need this physical Universe .... NONE of it.

Since by ACTUAL TEST, confirmed and documented extensively, mankind has crossed 240,000 miles of hard vacuum and landed on the Earth's Moon ... MANY times ... at at my last count we had NINE robots running around on the surface of Mars, and have explored the Sol Solar System, and have several active probes (Voyager 1, and Voyager 2) in Interstellar Space between the stars,  it seems quite clear to me, in fact IRREFUTABLE, that how we should interpret such words and phrases as "Earth, and "... vicinity of the Earth", it includes the entirety of the physical Universe.

Of course, to get there, you would need people that would live forever, as there is no evidence for faster than light travel, and psychologically, time would need to slow down as your Starship approached  significantly to the speed of light.

Cool, eh?

To the best of our knowledge and belief, that is what Jehovah has planned for flesh and blood people, and that is precisely how the physics of space travel actually works.

As Marvin Webster sez: "Y'all think about it."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.