The World News Media

Is Daniel 7:26 the 1st action of Jehovah beginning Armageddon?

the Sower of Seed

7:26 But the Court sat, and they took away his rulership, in order to annihilate him and to destroy him completely.

27 “‘And the kingdom and the rulership and the grandeur of the kingdoms under all the heavens were given to the people who are the holy ones of the Supreme One. Their kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all rulerships will serve and obey them.’

28 “This is the end of the matter. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts alarmed me greatly, so that I turned pale; but I kept the matter in my own heart.”

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

7:26 But the Court sat, and they took away his rulership, in order to annihilate him and to destroy him completely. 27 “‘And the kingdom and the rulership and the grandeur of the kingdoms under a

(let the reader use discernment) We then turn our attention to define WHO is the LAST KING that is REMOVED by Jehovah!  WHY? Because he only rules 3 & 1/2 times or years. SEE Daniel 7:25

I thank you both for your input. I too, have read the Daniel book many times and enjoying speaking of such things with fellow witnesses. Though, they at that time did not know the day or hour,

That as well as these:

(Revelation 14:14-15:1) 14 Then I saw, and look! a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was someone like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15 Another angel emerged from the temple sanctuary, calling with a loud voice to the one seated on the cloud: “Put your sickle in and reap, because the hour has come to reap, for the harvest of the earth is fully ripe.” 16 And the one seated on the cloud thrust his sickle into the earth, and the earth was reaped. 17 And still another angel emerged from the temple sanctuary that is in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle. 18 And still another angel emerged from the altar, and he had authority over the fire. And he called out with a loud voice to the one who had the sharp sickle, saying: “Put your sharp sickle in and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for its grapes have become ripe.” 19 The angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and he hurled it into the great winepress of God’s anger. 20 The winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress as high up as the bridles of the horses for a distance of 1,600 stadia. 15 And I saw in heaven another sign, great and wonderful, seven angels with seven plagues. These are the last ones, because by means of them the anger of God is brought to a finish.

(Revelation 19:11-16) 11 I saw heaven opened, and look! a white horse. And the one seated on it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and on his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is clothed with an outer garment stained with blood, and he is called by the name The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth protrudes a sharp, long sword with which to strike the nations, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. Moreover, he treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his outer garment, yes, on his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

*** Bible Citations ***
36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 40 Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken along and the other abandoned. 41 Two women will be grinding at the hand mill; one will be taken along and the other abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 “But know one thing: If the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account, you too prove yourselves ready, because the Son of man is coming at an hour that you do not think to be it. 

And lots more.

22 hours ago, Melinda Mills said:

36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

(let the reader use discernment)

We then turn our attention to define WHO is the LAST KING that is REMOVED by Jehovah! 

WHY? Because he only rules 3 & 1/2 times or years. SEE Daniel 7:25,26

HE must come out of the 4th Beast, the Iron Thighs of the Image at Daniel 2:40 

7:7."I saw a fourth beast, fearsome and terrifying and unusually strong, and it had large iron teeth"

That means he must have roots in the Roman Empire which was replaced by the Great Britain/USA alliance.

WHO is the LAST KING of that alliance?

"and he will continually harass the holy ones of the Supreme One. He will intend to change times and law, and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time"

Was it President Bush? No he ruled more than 3&1/2 years, was it President Obama? No,he too ruled more than 3&1/2 years.

IS IT President TRUMP? We Must wait until 6/2020 to say!

As you will see from these scriptures, king and kingdom can be used interchangeably.  It is not necessarily the president, but the world power is sometimes meant.

(Daniel 7:17) “‘These huge beasts, four in number, are four kings who will stand up from the earth.

(Daniel 2:39, 40) 39 “But after you another kingdom will rise, inferior to you; then another kingdom, a third one, of copper, that will rule over the whole earth. 40 “As for the fourth kingdom, it will be strong like iron. For just as iron crushes and pulverizes everything else, yes, like iron that shatters, it will crush and shatter all of these.

The last king is the Anglo-American world power.  It is no sense getting into the minute details of which president, etc., then to be disappointed. The king of the north was the USSR bloc of nations and now it is Russia.  

Read the book of Daniel chapters 2 and 11 and see how the political super powers will come to their end.  Right now the king of the north, Russia, has come into the land of the decoration - prohibiting true worship in Russia.  He will come all the way to his finish.  Same for the king of the south, Anglo-American world power, the two-horned wild beast.  The English head is now firming up its power to play a part in the end prophecies (coming out of the EU).  But see what Daniel said about them.  

*** Bible Citations ***
 40 “As for the fourth kingdom, it will be strong like iron. For just as iron crushes and pulverizes everything else, yes, like iron that shatters, it will crush and shatter all of these. 41 “And just as you saw the feet and the toes to be partly of clay of a potter and partly of iron, the kingdom will be divided, but some of the hardness of iron will be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with soft clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom will be partly strong and partly fragile. 43 Just as you saw iron mixed with soft clay, they will be mixed with the people; but they will not stick together, one to the other, just as iron does not mix with clay. 44 “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever, 45 just as you saw that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the copper, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The Grand God has made known to the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.” 

All democratic powers (including the Anglo-American world power) are becoming fragile now, because the clay part, the people who put them in power, are rising up all over the world. Every day we are hearing more protests about rights,pension, climate and other things.  We don't need to know all the details, we will see them as we go along.  What we know is what Daniel 2 says they will be destroyed by the stone, the Messianic Kingdom, which is not cut out by human hands. In other words destruction will come from God and his appointed King, Jesus Christ along with the angels and the resurrected anointed ones. (Rev 17:14; 19:14).

See the scriptures in my previous comments.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:56 PM, the Sower of Seed said:

must come out of the 4th Beast, the Iron Thighs of the Image at Daniel 2:40 

I speak now from memory only.  I recall our Daniel book very well because I also know this secular history very well.

The great horn that destroyed 3 other seafaring nations (Spain, France, Netherlands) was the British empire which eventually became the beast in Revelation- the lamb with 2 horns who is the false prophet - the Anglo-American world power. Dan 7:23 &24

This horn came up from the 4th beast in Daniel which was the beast made of Iron.  When Britain broke away from the Papacy in the time of Hendry 8 and Hendry created the church of England this horn came up and gained strength to become the British empire.  Although America broke away from Britain they have always worked together and people will be surprised how many secret British societies still wield power in USA.  They still work in unison. 

On 12/17/2019 at 4:56 PM, the Sower of Seed said:

Because he only rules 3 & 1/2 times or

This power rules over Jehovahs people for only 3 and half times.  Daniel 7:25.

This king (anglo-american empire) is the seventh head of the beast that came out of the wicked sea of mankind. Rev 13

The king which is the 8th king will rule in the final time of end. The "image of the beast" is the 8th king because the other kings willingly give it authority for a short period. (Re-read our information this week in the mid-week meeting).

This is why I watch everything pertaining to UN or as GB says:- a coalition of nations.

You will be shocked to learn that 176 nations have already signed 3 agreements which have given UN authority to decide global policies.  The UN  wants one world government in the west. Some countries do not like UN policies and call it "globalism" which they  are fighting with a populist "nationalism." 

Globalists want to remove all borders and bring one set of digital currency - hence the fight over Brexit in UK and trump in US.  They want a world federation of nations.  Basically they want to form one world government in which they can control all policies- so they can call out "peace and security" in their own time.  How it will play out no-one knows but this is what is now happening.

They are manipulating currencies at present and hope to bring in a new / or new currencies in by 2022.  The Petro-dollar will go away.  They want to control all money.  Those who do not play ball will not be able to buy or sell.  Countries and individuals are already being cut off..... it will get worse. 

If you want more information on these agreements: it is Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 and UN Migration compact 2018.

I thank you both for your input. I too, have read the Daniel book many times and enjoying speaking of such things with fellow witnesses.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:12 AM, Melinda Mills said:

36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were,

Though, they at that time did not know the day or hour, they must have realized the hour was drawing near as the ark neared completion. Jesus gave those living in the Last Days a work to watch and meter it's completeness and culmination. He said Keep on the Watch and again Keep in Expectation!

We have seen and heard a cry of peace & security from the NATO meeting in 2018, Trump himself has cried peace twice after meetings with heads of state. I am encouraged by the resolution for 2020 before the U.N. "A year without war" Who will stand up to make this a reality?

On 12/21/2019 at 4:26 PM, Arauna said:

If you want more information on these agreements: it is Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 and UN Migration compact 2018.

Hi brother, the prophecies of events during the about 3 and half years before Jesus begins his 1000 year rule are indeed very interesting. 

You asked about Daniel 7:26. That is in other words about the same thing as the verses above in Daniel 7:11

@the Sower of Seed 

11  “I kept watching at that time because of the sound of the arrogant* words that the horn was speaking;+ I watched until the beast was killed and its body was destroyed and it was given over to be burned in the fire. 12  But as for the rest of the beasts,+ their rulerships were taken away, and their lives were prolonged for a time and a season.

Interesting that after the sudden destruction of that particularly arrogant king the lives of the other beasts will continue for a time and a season. So that might change quite a bit the perception of Armageddon, does it not?

On 12/23/2019 at 6:24 AM, the Sower of Seed said:

seen and heard a cry of peace & security from the NATO

They have ' talked ' about bringing about peace and security but a loud "call" I have not heard. This call will be a self-satisfied proclamation that they have reached agreements to secure world peace and security on global scale.  

We know that only God can bring about true peace and security but humans under UN coalition of nations put themselves in god's place and think they can achieve it. 

On 12/30/2019 at 3:56 PM, Kosonen said:

But as for the rest of the beasts,+ their rulerships were taken away, and their lives were prolonged for a time and a season.

This refers to the beasts mentioned at the beginning of the chapter.