The World News Media

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again I urge you to study a little ancient history to see what practices were prevalent in those days 3000 years ago.  We cannot compare our ideas of how society should function to those days.  One mu

No - Jehovah allowed it in Mosaic law because the Israelites were so hard hearted.... but Christians had to follow the standard set in Eden. They used this certificate to divorce wives on any small pr

It's not that the people back then were so barbaric ... it's just that we today are so pansy-ass wimpy.

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

A miracle is always something which is unexplained and often seems like serendipity or coincidence. ....

I have seen something further under the sun, that the swift do not always win the race, nor do the mighty win the battle,+ nor do the wise always have the food, nor do the intelligent always have the riches,+ nor do those with knowledge always have success,+ because time and unexpected events*  (unforeseen occurrence) overtake them all.

It seems how Bible writer here, spoke about: Coincidence or about Miracle. Or maybe he didn't know how some "unexpected events" were in fact "miracles". :)) But if we seriously accept how his words are inspired and unmistakable, than he say how "miracles" (as intervention made by God) not likely to happen, not exist.  

Then I said in my heart: “What happens to the stupid one will also happen to me.”+ What, then, did I gain by becoming excessively wise? So I said in my heart: “This too is futility.”

This is very significant thought. It is not  just about how fool and wise will die one day. It is about how wise man also can find himself to have foolish wisdom. Let me to translate that in this way: WT Society wisdom is found to be foolish many times. Many topics on these forum revealed this matter.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.