Jack Ryan

• Views 4.6k
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, you misunderstand. That is Hailstone Massage. It’s the latest craze in health care fads and many of the top Bethelites have gone in for it whole hog. It is so embarrassing.

No persecution broke out against anyone associated with the Watchtower in 1914, or 1915, or 1916. Does this mean that it took Jesus a very long time to battle with Satan before he could finally throw

Yes, true. I was referring to the fact that there was no wave of persecution, as one might expect if Satan had just been hurled down, having great anger, knowing he had a short period of time. In the

22 minutes ago, Jack Ryan said:

I've been out for awhile... but I hear of many current JW's referring to themselves as part of some "Hailstone Message".

Can someone clarify what it is they mean?

hail GIF

No, you misunderstand. That is Hailstone Massage. It’s the latest craze in health care fads and many of the top Bethelites have gone in for it whole hog.

It is so embarrassing.

Reminds me of when I was a teenager, still living at my parent's home, and I decided to toughen myself up, I would sleep on an Indian Fakir bed of plywood with about a thousand and fifty nails sticking up, but turning over made me wet the bed, and the nails got rusty. and the screaming kept my mother awake.

WHOAAA! .... and talk about trying to get fitted sheets!

....ever try to get twin size fitted sheets with 1,050 correctly spaced buttonholes?

1 hour ago, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

are always dimmining other person's points of view.

Apologies, if I came across disrespectful. Unfortunately there are so many people on here which do not even respect God.  I know I should be kinder to them but they are really hardened in their hate of JWs and only find fault.  They do not come across as reasonable at all. Some come here to troll or mislead. 

3 hours ago, Anna said:

They mean they're speculating

I think all were openly joking.  I put in a snide remark aimed at the opposers but it was taken personally because I happened to quote only one person and not all. (apologies again).

I see "water" of truth  which is hardened like hail - to hurt.   These hailstones according to prophecy weigh a talent (close to 33 pounds, I presume).

A hailstorm the size of golf balls can be devastating. Imagine receiving the truth weighing a talent - it will be devastating!

Welcome back Anna!  I missed you.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.