The World News Media

What job do you want in the new system?

Matthew9969

What jobs do you jw's want in the new system?

Gathering up all the dead bodies and burning them?

Cleaning up all the destroyed buildings and rebuilding?

Welcoming and categorizing the hundreds of billions of people that have been resurrected?

So what is your dream job in the new system of things?

• Views 1k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dirge leader for Matthew457845 no longer being around

He's being sarcastic

If the windows have glass, and the homes have internal plumbing, I hope some Brothers like to work at Home Depot. I would sure hate to have to build a home where the only fasteners were strips of

1 hour ago, Matthew9969 said:

Gathering up all the dead bodies and burning them?

Cleaning up all the destroyed buildings and rebuilding?

Welcoming and categorizing the hundreds of billions of people that have been resurrected?

So what is your dream job in the new system of things?

In my opinion the W/t and Awake mags that showed so much destruction, are all wrong.

I am of the opinion that many buildings will remain and warehouses full of food, clothing and useful vehicles, and possibly wi/fi and computers :) .   Unless of course God will send angels to take messages all around this Earth. There will need to be communication Earth wide........ But then some folks think we will go back to horses and carts. 

But then as I'm not a JW, according to them I won't survive anyway :) 

4 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

You speak as though resurrected people will be cattle to be categorised.  

When all people live to glorify and praise jehovah by means of living together in harmony and love and showing godly qualities - this is our purpose. 

11 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

If it is a farm based paradise: Training Horses

If it is a modern paradise: building gravity manipulating devices. 

As for bury dead bodies;

Does Proverbs 2:22 and Mtt 13:42 suggest angels ripping the wicked from the earth and pitching them into the sun?

I used to do the ministry work with an elder some times, and we would go out into the countryside to witness to 'country folk'.  He would look at the nice thatched cottages with lovely gardens and he would say ' One day one of these could be yours'. He meant after Armageddon. There seem to be quite a lot of JW folk that think you won't need to 'build' for a while because there will be enough useable property for those that God through Christ has shown mercy to. I don't think God or Christ are destructive for the sake of it. It wouldbe easy enough for them to remove humans without even damaging one building. The pain and horror for those not found worthy could easily be just being shown what they could have had. Just a quick glimpse of paradise, before they are destroyed. And why destroy everything that is pretty or useful just to destroy that which isn't. 

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

I used to do the ministry work with an elder some times, and we would go out into the countryside to witness to 'country folk'.  He would look at the nice thatched cottages with lovely gardens and he would say ' One day one of these could be yours'. He meant after Armageddon. There seem to be quite a lot of JW folk that think you won't need to 'build' for a while because there will be enough useable property for those that God through Christ has shown mercy to. I don't think God or Christ are destructive for the sake of it. It wouldbe easy enough for them to remove humans without even damaging one building. The pain and horror for those not found worthy could easily be just being shown what they could have had. Just a quick glimpse of paradise, before they are destroyed. And why destroy everything that is pretty or useful just to destroy that which isn't. 

I remember those times going door to door in affluent neighborhoods and having to listen to the sisters pick out which houses they would move into after Armageddon, it was very disturbing  to say the least.

19 hours ago, Arauna said:

You speak as though resurrected people will be cattle to be categorised.  

When all people live to glorify and praise jehovah by means of living together in harmony and love and showing godly qualities - this is our purpose. 

You guys currently have a hierarchy and are categorized, you inserted the word cattle, not me.

22 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You'd bring paganism and sorcery into the new system, wow that's bold!

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/dirge

12 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

If it is a farm based paradise: Training Horses

If it is a modern paradise: building gravity manipulating devices. 

As for bury dead bodies;

Does Proverbs 2:22 and Mtt 13:42 suggest angels ripping the wicked from the earth and pitching them into the sun?

Proverbs…..nope, not a prophetical book, Matthew....could be extrapolated but after they are thrown into the fire, they are still alive, so they are in hell.

1 hour ago, Matthew9969 said:
On 12/30/2019 at 10:06 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

You'd bring paganism and sorcery into the new system, wow that's bold!

No. I bring pop music into it.....Beachwood 45 7845. Composer of song in the new system—that’s what I want to be.

As to living in this or that abandoned home, it is all said in speculative rambling. I have never seen it in print. I would not be surprised if many of us end up living in Bethel-type dorms for the first few years, or even decades...and don’t you believe that there will be some bellyaching over that! I am not entirely sure that some unappreciative ones will surface that wish they had never left Egypt.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.