The World News Media

"Barking dogs" and JW's preaching service about The End

Srecko Sostar

Geoffrey Jackson in his talk comparing GB with "watch dog who barking for no reason in a middle of the night" in 3:04 of this video. He send message how watch dog and FDS have similar "enthusiasm". :))

It is funny, but also very concerning if you are member of organization under such religious Leaders.

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stephen Lett: “Let’s discuss how the faithful and discreet slave has worked tirelessly to keep on the watch and really try to help us do the same. Let’s just talk about some of this documented ev

Oh yeah i watched the video  and also watched the rebuttal from watchtower analyzer and that analogy with the dogs its the most absurd ever heard.... Poor JWs i feel for them really.

And when the GB bark, all JWs jump. And every bark is a false alarm or a lie.  Maybe the GB has as much intelligence as the dog. Certainly the GB has as much spiritual guidance as a dog.  Bu

And when the GB bark, all JWs jump. And every bark is a false alarm or a lie. 

Maybe the GB has as much intelligence as the dog. Certainly the GB has as much spiritual guidance as a dog. 

But hey, if the GB want to compare themselves with dogs, maybe they are waking up a bit. 

Um, an organisation, JW Org, run by dogs 

Funny tho.... You dont see anything wrong when u r indoctrinated is probably because u r either half asleep or thinking about something else when they r giving the talks, but u r soooo blinded by the whole thing.

I was telling one of PIMI friends about the mediator thingy and she refused to see how jesus is not mediator to all mankind according to the GB teaching, she just said i was twisting the whole thing but kept saying look at it they r only for the annointed all other JWs are just benefactors of the annointed. 😆😆😆 I gave up trying to make her see what the GB was saying. So even they own JWs dont believe what their own doctrines are.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Witness said:

Like...a smoke alarm?

Even the voice of S. Lett made me to visual his facial expressions ... it is impossible to erase picture of him giving the talk, ... must be some sort of OCD in my head :))))) 

Stephen Lett:

“Let’s discuss how the faithful and discreet slave has worked tirelessly to keep on the watch and really try to help us do the same. Let’s just talk about some of this documented evidence that this is certainly the case. Now it’s true the faithful slave at times have had wrong expectations THROUGHOUT THE DECADES.

But then again we talked about earlier that was true of the apostles. In Acts chapter 1:8, “Lord are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time”?

See, that was the wrong expectation, wasn’t it.”

There is no comparison of the apostles’ question to Jesus and how WT leaders have taught their followers.  The apostles were not preaching various dates throughout the decades; but as students under their Head Master, they listened, learned and were obedient to his direction. Lett is using deceit to smooth over decades of false prophesy.  He purposefully left out the next verse.

He said to them: ‘It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.”

Clear "documented evidence" shows pervasive lack of obedience to Christ's words, practiced throughout the lineage of WT's leaders.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.