The World News Media

"MAJOR BREAKING NEWS - Fundamental Watchtower Doctrines Out"

Witness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxUV5Y-u3fY

I’ve listened to this video a few times.   He makes good points, and although I am not sure what the organization’s intent is, I must agree with the maker of the video, that a change, a new teaching/”new light” appears to be afoot. 

Will the doctrine of the “144,000” become an unlimited number to accommodate the massive “Gentile” elder body?  I say this, because the 2017 March Watchtower study magazine speaks highly of the elder body, stressing to give honor where it is “due”.  The captivating drawing depicts the symbolic “24 elders” of Revelation 4:10,11 laying their crowns before the throne of God. The article does not mention the “144,000” sealed anointed as those depicted in the picture; thus, through default – through subliminal suggestion -  who is thought to be the “24 elders” depicted deceitfully by this article?  I believe it is the “man of lawlessness” that sits in/rules and “tramples” God’s Temple/sanctuary priesthood– the “Gentile” elder body.  Matt 24:15; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 13:1,2,4-8   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matt+24%3A15%3B+Mark+13%3A14%3B+2+Thess+2%3A3%2C4%3B+Rev+11%3A1%2C2%3B+13%3A1%2C2%2C4-8&version=NKJV

“And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. 11 He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down.  Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.”  Dan 8:10-12

The “stars” who are trampled are the anointed ones. Dan 12:3; Phil 2:15; Rev 1:20 

The elders are indeed, an "army".  

"What army does Micah’s prophecy say that Jehovah would use against this cruel enemy, called “the Assyrian”? A very unusual one. The Bible says that this army is made up of “seven shepherds” and “eight dukes,” or princes. (Micah 5:5) Who are they? They are the congregation elders. (1 Peter 5:2) Today, Jehovah is using many faithful elders to shepherd and to strengthen his people for the future attack of “the Assyrian.   ws13 11/15 p. 20

This possible new teaching would be the ultimate ‘shattering’ of God’s saints within the organization.  Dan 12:7 

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/09/trample-how-does-it-happen.html

• Views 3k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are so polished at blame-shifting, not even addressing the topic.  It's okay that you are lied to, by men who are getting rich through their tried and true scheming methods that fleece the flock. 

@4Jah2me, I think you understand the role of the anointed as the holy priesthood and "living stones" of God's Temple. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:19-22)    Samuel Herd once said, "all" JWs are

Oh dear. I know you think I'm nuts, suffering from WDS, (should you trademark this?), but I think you've been ingesting too much of WT's twisted teachings. 🙂 Oh, that could also be a sign of WDS!  Tha

10 minutes ago, Witness said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxUV5Y-u3fY

I’ve listened to this video a few times.   He makes good points, and although I am not sure what the organization’s intent is, I must agree with the maker of the video, that a change, a new teaching/”new light” appears to be afoot. 

Will the doctrine of the “144,000” become an unlimited number to accommodate the massive “Gentile” elder body?  I say this, because the 2017 March Watchtower study magazine speaks highly of the elder body, stressing to give honor where it is “due”.  The captivating drawing depicts the symbolic “24 elders” of Revelation 4:10,11 laying their crowns before the throne of God. The article does not mention the “144,000” sealed anointed as those depicted in the picture; thus, through default – through subliminal suggestion -  who is thought to be the “24 elders” depicted deceitfully by this article?  I believe it is the “man of lawlessness” that sits in/rules and “tramples” God’s Temple/sanctuary priesthood– the “Gentile” elder body.  Matt 24:15; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; 13:1,2,4-8   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matt+24%3A15%3B+Mark+13%3A14%3B+2+Thess+2%3A3%2C4%3B+Rev+11%3A1%2C2%3B+13%3A1%2C2%2C4-8&version=NKJV

“And it grew up to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and some of the stars to the ground, and trampled them. 11 He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down.  Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered.”  Dan 8:10-12

The “stars” who are trampled are the anointed ones. Dan 12:3; Phil 2:15; Rev 1:20 

The elders are indeed, an "army".  

"What army does Micah’s prophecy say that Jehovah would use against this cruel enemy, called “the Assyrian”? A very unusual one. The Bible says that this army is made up of “seven shepherds” and “eight dukes,” or princes. (Micah 5:5) Who are they? They are the congregation elders. (1 Peter 5:2) Today, Jehovah is using many faithful elders to shepherd and to strengthen his people for the future attack of “the Assyrian.   ws13 11/15 p. 20

This possible new teaching would be the ultimate ‘shattering’ of God’s saints within the organization.  Dan 12:7 

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/09/trample-how-does-it-happen.html

Maybe they are started to read the revelation scripture about the 144000 in context as they did with the locust 🤣🤣🤣

Will the doctrine of the “144,000” become an unlimited number to accommodate the massive “Gentile” elder body? 

@Witness  Are you serious ?  Like I've said before I cannot watch these videos I just can't handle them. So please explain in simple terms why you think the GB / CCJW will turn the 144,000 of the heavenly class into an unknown number to include all the earthly Elders ? 

4 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Will the doctrine of the “144,000” become an unlimited number to accommodate the massive “Gentile” elder body? 

@Witness  Are you serious ?  Like I've said before I cannot watch these videos I just can't handle them. So please explain in simple terms why you think the GB / CCJW will turn the 144,000 of the heavenly class into an unknown number to include all the earthly Elders ? 

The video is in regard to David Splane’s talk at the Annual Convention, 2019.  Here is the link from the JW website.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODPgmEvtAnnMtg/pub-jwb_202001_3_VIDEO

At the 7:55 mark, Splane is introduced to give his talk about the locusts – and who they really represent, according to WT("new light")  In case you missed it, the locusts in the book of Joel are no longer considered God’s people.  This alone was pretty shocking to the man making the video, that the locust army was ever taught at one point to be God’s anointed people.  

At around the 20 minute mark of the video on jw org,  you can tune in to see what Splane is saying about the “144,000”.  The commenter (who is not American but from Jamaica), breaks down Splane’s subtle reasoning, which is well worth listening to in order to understand my comment.

Below is the picture of the 24 elders in heaven that I was referring to in my comment, in which there is no mention of the anointed ones in the Watchtower article.  

This is my take on it.  The elder body as the “man of lawlessness” has complete power over the anointed today.  We know this.  We are aware that the spirit-anointed ones of God's Temple (1 Cor 3:16,17) can be judged by those not anointed.  This was prophesied to occur in the last days.  

2Thess.2:4; Matt.24:15; Eze.44:6,7,8,9; Ec.10:5,6,7; Lam.1:10; Isa 66:5,6;  2Chron.13:9; 23:6; Rev.11:1,2; Dan.8:10,13; 7:7,19; 11:16,28,31,32,33,36,37,39; 12:11; Isa.14:13; Rev.13:7,8,15; 9:3,7   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Thess.2%3A4%3B%C2%A0Matt.24%3A15%3B%C2%A0Eze.44%3A6%2C7%2C8%2C9%3B%C2%A0Ec.10%3A5%2C6%2C7%3B%C2%A0Lam.1%3A10%3B+Isa+66%3A5%2C6%3B%C2%A0+2Chron.13%3A9%3B%C2%A023%3A6%3B%C2%A0Rev.11%3A1%2C2%3B%C2%A0Dan.8%3A10%2C13%3B%C2%A07%3A7%2C19%3B%C2%A011%3A16%2C28%2C31%2C32%2C33%2C36%2C37%2C39%3B%C2%A012%3A11%3B%C2%A0Isa.14%3A13%3B%C2%A0Rev.13%3A7%2C8%2C15%3B%C2%A09%3A3%2C7&version=NIV

The 24 elders described in Revelation fall down before Jehovah’s throne

@4Jah2me, I think you understand the role of the anointed as the holy priesthood and "living stones" of God's Temple. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:19-22)    Samuel Herd once said, "all" JWs are part of God's Temple, not just the anointed ones.  This also, leads me to believe that the "144,000" doctrine is soon to change.  

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

These same concerns were raised when the Lone Ranger, and his Indian sidekick Tonto would go into town, to a Saloon, and get totally plastered ... and then without any money, offer to pay for their drinks with silver bullets, or a peek under the Lone Ranger's mask.

Oh dear. I know you think I'm nuts, suffering from WDS, (should you trademark this?), but I think you've been ingesting too much of WT's twisted teachings. 🙂 Oh, that could also be a sign of WDS!  That's right, I remember you said the sword cuts both ways.  I do care for you, and I wonder just why you remain "in" there.  The Kingdom will not arrive on the wings of the WT, but maybe it doesn't matter to you one way or the other.  

42 minutes ago, Witness said:

The Kingdom will not arrive on the wings of the WT, but maybe it doesn't matter to you one way or the other.  

I have seen many things, and know a great deal more than that.

No matter whose wings it arrives on, the credibility of everyone claiming ownership as "Sky Pilots" is highly suspect.

My considered opinion is that Jehovah's Witnesses are civilization's best bet, but I realize that Truth and Justice you only get from God.

...all else is contaminated by DNA.

There are NO exceptions.

Suck it up and move on ... or go nutso.

I thought it was funny when he kept repeating "this is HUGE!"

Personally, I did not see anything amazing about this although the guy used every facial expression, emotive tone and dramatic pausing he could to convince. 

There is no hard evidence showing how many Christians there were in the 1st Century, and applying 1986 to 2019 calculations of exponential growth on the growth rate in the 1st Century just cannot be accurate (with or without miracles). Besides that, after the death of the apostles, the Christian congregation apostatized, which means that not every so called "Christian" would have been of the anointed. 

11 hours ago, Anna said:

Personally, I did not see anything amazing about this although the guy used every facial expression, emotive tone and dramatic pausing he could to convince. 

Obviously you cannot perceive a change of a doctrine as old as the WT itself, waiting to happen.

11 hours ago, Anna said:

There is no hard evidence showing how many Christians there were in the 1st Century, and applying 1986 to 2019 calculations of exponential growth on the growth rate in the 1st Century just cannot be accurate (with or without miracles).

It was your GB David Splane who spearheaded the comparison of centuries, anointed, and the number “144,000”.  

His words"

“…Pentacost 33 ce.  Jehovah poured out his spirit and at the end of that day there were 3,000 publishers of the kingdom.  And did Jehovah bless their zealous activity.  He certainly did, because by the end of the century, thousands (with emphasis) had become obedient to the word.  How many thousands?  We don’t know.  The Bible doesn’t say, but we do know it would have to be a lot less than 144,000, because the search for kingdom heirs was going in the first century and it wasn’t nearly complete by the end of the first century, yet their zealous activity of those 3,000 that began preaching the good news that zealous activity was blessed by Jehovah God, and thousands became obedient to the word. 

Well now can we see a little bit of a parallel here.  1919.  In 1919 according to official records, there were fewer than 6,000 publishers of the good news.  But has Jehovah blessed the efforts of those 6,000 publishers?  By the end of the century, he certainly had shown he had blessed the efforts of the brothers, do you know that every year since 1983 more than 144,000 have been baptized each year and our brothers today don’t have the gifts of the spirit. 

11 hours ago, Anna said:

Besides that, after the death of the apostles, the Christian congregation apostatized, which means that not every so called "Christian" would have been of the anointed. 

An anointed one can “apostatize” even after his or her anointing. 1 John 2:19; Rev 2:5 Anyone can leave Christ after they have once believed.  And, using your analogy, how many of these “more than 144,000” each year from 1983 to the end of the 20th century, “apostatized” from the organization?

Why is Splane comparing the number of anointed by the end of first century, to the general number of those baptized into the organization?  He is using Joel 2:28,29, saying even though the organization believed that the locusts were God's people, NOW they realize otherwise.  So...in the face of a lie, God decided in 1983 to "poured out his spirit" onto the organization, resulting in the large influx of members through the rest of the century.  This is so twisted.  

11 hours ago, Anna said:

(with or without miracles)

His words were, "and our brothers today don’t have the gifts of the spirit".   Anointed ones are given the gifts of the spirit, so he is outright lying.   Ironically, Eph 4 speaks of these gifts, as gifts TO men. Yet, WHO is taught as “gifts in men” in the Watchtower?  The elder body.

"Christ also gave to the congregation “gifts in men”—elders to shepherd God’s flock" WT 18/3/pp 28-32

NKJV Eph 4

There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in [c]you all.

But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. Therefore He says:

“When He ascended on high,
He led captivity captive,
And gave gifts to men.”

And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love."

So, what’s your GB members up to with all of their comparisons and lies?  The literal number of 144000 was not reached at the end of the first century; yet since 1983, more than "144,000" have been baptized each year, of whom none of them apparently have gifts of the spirit. 

If the GB are not inspired, no one is. If anything, 144,000 will become a symbolic number and will include anyone and everyone, however they choose to classify it. 

Winston Gilling the owner of the video has a problem with his brother being a JW. This immoral person contends to spearhead a campaign against the Watchtower most likely because of personal business ventures possibly pitched to Elders that probably found his get-rich-quick scam unchristian.

WESTERN BUREAU: LURED BY the promise of making huge profits from a new get-rich-quick scheme, thousands of residents turned out at the St. John's Methodist Church in Montego Bay on Sunday night for a meeting with organisers.

The meeting, chaired by Winston Gilling, operator of the Revolving Partner Plan, an informal partnership agreement that guarantees hefty returns on minimal investments, was called to explain to prospective investors, details of the scheme following a report in The Sun-day Gleaner.”

Anyone endorsing his videos by posting them as though they mean something is no better than the devil tempting Jesus.

This person has been saved by Jesus, he’ll see how saved he is when being placed before the person he considers his savior for judgement.

1 hour ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

This immoral person contends to spearhead a campaign against the Watchtower

You are so polished at blame-shifting, not even addressing the topic.  It's okay that you are lied to, by men who are getting rich through their tried and true scheming methods that fleece the flock. I've known many a JW who became involved in "get rich quick" schemes, struggling to make ends meet and promised lucrative returns; but instead,  being taken by their own spiritual brothers.  I suppose they will pay also, just as you say Winston will?

But, lets sweep all of WT's lies under the carpet with their pedophile issues, their failed doctrines taught for years; and  new doctrine that JWs swallow down with no problem, because they are so use to being lied to.  Let's focus on Winston instead.   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.