The World News Media

If the CCJW is to be God's / Christ's 'chosen organisation' what serious changes need to take pace within it.

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your questions would require a rehashing of things already identified many, many times on this forum, so I will respond instead with an observation: Jehovah's Witnesses are a Nation, without terr

‘T.A. Form Application’—the T. A. Is for ‘true anointed.’ It’s the best I can do under the circumstances. 4Jah floats the idea that maybe they are all to emerge from the present JW community. You migh

Its behond reformed unfortunately in my honest opinion.  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

I think you need to rethink your entire stance. Once again, Which G-d is the Watchtower members worshiping? Don't change the subject when you can't answer a simple question.

Then you will understand, the GB are not judging but applying Bible Principle to the christian congregation. No amount of your opposition will change the actions taken by faithful servants of God.

11 hours ago, Leander H. McNelly said:

Do you understand the concept between, now and then? How does one achieve "rapture" Do you not understand that even then, if an anointed is still standing, what needs to happen first. A Christian fellow would understand.

So, the GB most assuredly have been given divine knowledge beforehand, before Jesus tells them, that they will soon reign in heaven. They absolutely know this.  But they don’t have any clue how they will be literally killed?  And, why haven’t they given THIS information to the congregations – that they will be slaughtered soon enough, by some unknown entity, all for Christ’s namesake?  Or, will Russia ,“the King of the North”, somehow kill them while they reside in Bethel?  Remember, they said “before” Armageddon breaks out they will be in heaven. The organization will be left to the elders.  Very little is ever said in the WT about dying for the sake of Jesus Christ; only when it comes to rejecting blood transfusions.   More emphasis is put on the majority of JWs walking right out of Armgeddon’s bloody battles and into the ‘new world’.  JWs are saved, while the rest of the world of mankind is killed…by Jesus Christ!

No.  The end time battle is about teachings – truth against lies.  It is raging right now, and you are participating.  Rom 8:37-39; 2 Cor 10:4,5; Eph 6:10,11; 1 Pet 5:8,9; James 4:7

You’re well aware that the organization takes it upon themselves to spiritually “kill” individuals for rejecting it and its headship.  The same organization that spiritually “kills” through disfellowshipping anointed priests and thousands of others, will also spiritually “kill” the GB members.  Soon, it will have had enough of their sins and lies, and who knows what else will be uncovered.  God will put it into their hearts.  Rev 17:17   Child abuse and lawsuits alone, may play a heavy hand in this seize of power.    The organization will covet this power and stage a takeover.   No doubt, many will return to the organization believing it will be reformed.  However, both the Beast and its previous leadership/Harlot/false prophet will eventually go down.  Rev 19:20  Perhaps there will be a false prediction of Watchtower’s version of Armageddon announced, and the GB will just disappear!  After all, the ball is in their court to determine when Armageddon is set to arrive.  Just speculating.

Everything about the Beast from the Sea and its false prophet/Beast directing it, is fulfilled through the Watchtower…

from the necessary dedication and identifying mark of the Beast/organization that begins with baptism and carries over into every aspect of a JW’s life  Rev 13:16

the false prophet directs the Beast/organization  Rev 13:12

the revered “worship” of the organization itself, as the only way to “life” since it is taught as belonging to the powerful Almighty God.  Rev 13:4,8  

the regulated buying and selling of spiritual food provided by the false prophet Rev 13:17

its image as “spirit-breathed” or spirit-directed  Rev 13:15 – "Jehovah’s spirit-directed organization"

the spiritual killing of those who refuse to bear its mark – the identity of a Jehovah’s Witness of the Watchtower organization  Rev 13:15; 11:7

and its conquering of the “saints” through lies and blasphemy, by the heart of the beast – the elder body  Rev 13:5-7

This end time message concerns “Israel” and those with them, just as God’s Bible message concerned the nation of Israel and any nations involved in the events of the time.  You are deceived, and this deceptive ploy to exterminate God’s “Israel” is written in Revelation, Daniel, and warned about by Jesus Christ and the apostles, to come upon the remaining ones of the woman’s seed, in the last days.  Dan 8:24; 12:7; 11:31; Matt 24:15,24; 2 Thess 2:3,4;9-12; Acts 20:29-30; Col 2:8; Rev 13:9;12:7

An anointed one can be found faithful and sealed even while still physically alive on earth. 2 Cor 1:22; Heb 12:22; Rev 7:4