The World News Media

Meetings canceled in Sweden

Kosonen

My wife, active JW, does not go to meeting today. She says meetings are canceled due to the Corona virus.

Very interesting.

A speculation rose in my mind, could this be the beginning of the fall of the WT organization. A soft start to the liquidation of the WT organization? The congregations would already had canceled normal meetings and then it would not be a big deal to close the headquarters.

The situation is no doubt very special.

Then the foretold flight to the desert could occure.

• Views 2k
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ummmm.......no. The congregations are only following the recommendations or orders from secular authorities who have good reasons for giving these orders for the health and safety of its citizens

Very simple ... hold the Memorial in people's homes, limited in size to whatever is determined to be safe .. I see no problem with 20 Memorials of 15 people, per Congregation. It does not ha

Oh no, but they will be so wrong! It's the toilet paper manufacturers.

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

My wife, active JW, does not go to meeting today. She says meetings are canceled due to the Corona virus.

Very interesting.

A speculation rose in my mind, could this be the beginning of the fall of the WT organization. A soft start to the liquidation of the WT organization? The congregations would already had canceled normal meetings and then it would not be a big deal to close the headquarters.

The situation is no doubt very special.

Then the foretold flight to the desert could occure.

I have been having similar thoughts. Maybe God through Christ could use this virus to do His will. 

I must keep some of my thoughts to myself as i do not wish to be d/fed from this forum. 

1 hour ago, Kosonen said:

Very interesting.

I found ironic this situation about canceling JW meetings. First have to say it is good measure because of health. But on other hand all this drill from platform how people must be on every meeting, obey God with assembling together. If you don't come you can missed to  receive important life saving information, even if you don't feel alright - physically or spiritually. meetings and preaching service can cure you :))

Well, Bible gave command to not miss meetings, but elders and secular people say, you have to miss :))) Must be satan who is behind all this  :))) 

43 minutes ago, DINGA John said:

Interesting news, because I have been waiting the seven headed beast in Revelation 13 emerge from the sea and get great authority from the dragon after one of its heads that had been deadly stroken, got healed.

The deadly striken head that will heal, I believe is France after it fully recovers from the Yellow Vest protesters.

The great powers of the political world could form a new kind of world authority for 42 months as foretold in Revelation 13.

Yes, I have been waiting news concerning this. Hopefully this news you brought up has to do with that.

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I found ironic this situation about canceling JW meetings.

Our KH was going to stay open for the smaller non-English congregations, but then they were cancelled, too. But most of the congregation (maybe all?) had the ability to tie in to sound at least. Two brothers handled the talk and WT study, which was broadcast from the KH. Singing sounded like about 5 people, including one elder's wife and two daughters. Must have been a strange experience at the Hall.

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

Our KH was going to stay open for the smaller non-English congregations, but then they were cancelled, too. But most of the congregation (maybe all?) had the ability to tie in to sound at least. Two brothers handled the talk and WT study, which was broadcast from the KH. Singing sounded like about 5 people, including one elder's wife and two daughters. Must have been a strange experience at the Hall.

My wife and mother in law stay home tonight. Obviously meeting is canceled, but i think they are listen on tablet or by similar way, now, in her mother apartment.

There is no kindergarten, schools and university from tomorrow (Monday). I expect complete quarantine very soon.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.