The World News Media

MATTHEW 24 V 45 - 51 F&DS, ANOINTED, SLAVE DOMESTICS

I was reading Mathew 24 v 45 onward in an effort to reply to Arauna concerning the Anointed and the Watchtower January 2020 Study Article 5

“Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46  Happy is that slave if his master on coming finds him doing so! 47  Truly I say to you, he will appoint him over all his belongings.48  “But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying, 49  and he starts to beat his fellow slaves and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards, 50  the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51  and he will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his place with the hypocrites. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.

Now lets look at this :-  The Master, Jesus Christ, appoints a Slave over his Domestics. The master does not appoint a Slave over other Slaves.

That Slave would be happy if the Master comes and finds that Slave feeding the Domestics properly.  

But if that evil Slave starts beating his FELLOW SLAVES, the Master of that Slave will punish him. 

NOTE that it mentions that evil slave beating HIS FELLOW SLAVES. 

It does not say the evil Slave will be beating the Domestics.

Now if we go back to the Study Article 5 (January 2020 W/t) paragraph 1,  the scripture in Zechariah 8 v 23, we note that the JEW is the complete Anointed remnant.  Not just a small number of them. The paragraph itself says "The Jew here represents those whom God has anointed by holy spirit". So the GB / Writing Department here show that  they recognise that the JEW is the complete number of Anointed remnant. 

That JEW, complete number of Anointed remnant, are also the Faithful and Discreet Slave. 

From 1927 until 2012, this faithful and discreet slave was interpreted as all anointed Jehovah’s Witnesses. (see Jehovah’s Witnesses – Proclaimers of God’s Kingdom, p.626) 

The Domestics are those of the Earthly Class, and they do not get beaten by the evil slave. 

The evil slave beats his Fellow Slaves, FELLOW ANOINTED ONES. 

The Evil Slave are the GB, that started to beat their Fellow Slaves in 2013, shown below :-

Since July 15 2013, Jehovah’s Witnesses have been told – and now believe – that the “Faithful & Discreet slave” is their governing body only. Confirmation of this fact is found in  The Watchtower July 15 2013 page 21, paragraph 10:

This relates to Matthew 24 v 48 - 49  48  “But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’b 49  and he starts to beat his fellow slaves

The reason that the (GB) evil slave says that " My Master is delaying " is because the ( GB ) evil slave have been concerned about the exact time of Armageddon. They have so many failed predictions that they know the congregation has lost faith in them and no longer trust them. This of course makes them more worried about their position and escalates the beating of their Fellow Slaves. 

But now look at verses 50 and 51 of Matthew 24. 

the master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know, 51  and he will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his place with the hypocrites. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.

This clearly shows that a time is coming soon when Jesus Christ will remove the evil slave and punish them. 

When that happens a true SLAVE (Anointed ones) will arise to lead God's true Domestics (earthly class).

• Views 721
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many years ago I worked for the Post Office in a big sorting office, doing late and night shifts. The money just rolled in. However it ruined my marriage at that time, ( which unfortunately was too la

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

When that happens a true SLAVE (Anointed ones) will arise to lead God's true Domestics (earthly class

But how will you recognize them if the WT organization is no more? I mean how will you know which anointed to listen to? Those anointed will probably be separated from each other because of severe persecution.

And Jesus said that many will be stumbled. That means that many will lose their faith. So how will you be able to pick an anointed that will help you spiritually?

6 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

But how will you recognize them if the WT organization is no more? I mean how will you know which anointed to listen to? Those anointed will probably be separated from each other because of severe persecution.

And Jesus said that many will be stumbled. That means that many will lose their faith. So how will you be able to pick an anointed that will help you spiritually?

Many years ago I worked for the Post Office in a big sorting office, doing late and night shifts. The money just rolled in. However it ruined my marriage at that time, ( which unfortunately was too late to save ). When i told everyone there that I was leaving to find a better job, they all laughed at me and said there are no better jobs. They seemed to almost worship the Post office and the money they were earning and could not see outside of that 'box'. 

It seems that you also are inside a 'box'. The W/t and the CCJW are not essential for serving God. What / who is essential is Jesus Christ. However, if God so chooses, He may still use a selection of people from those organisations. At this time (Covid-19) many people are 'working from home'. And since the invention of the internet, communication earthwide is so much easier. It is not necessary to have the Anointed all in one place. With God's guidance and Holy Spirit all things are possible. Have more faith. 

I agree, many will be stumbled. But many have already been stumbled by the GB and the CCJW. The GB have made up rules and have exalted themselves to a position whereby many JWs say 'the GB cannot be disfellowshipped. 

Many congregants have been stumbled by the GB's rules, and hidden directions, concerning Child Sexual Abuse. Many more have been stumbled by the GB's false prophecies and constantly looking for signs. Many have been stumbled by the harsh rules and dishonest Elders in congregations.  Many have indeed lost faith, but only if they had put their faith in MEN. Many people have left the CCJW because they know in their hearts that the GB and the CCJW / W/t are not serving God properly. 

Yahweh, Almighty God, notices these ones that have left the CCJW or want to leave for the right reasons, and HE keeps them in mind. HE will only act when HE is ready of course. Then HE will guide honest hearted peoples to here :-

Zechariah 8 v 23

“This is what Yahweh of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.”’”

Remember Cornelius in Acts 10 v 30 and 31 :-

Then Cornelius said: “Four days ago counting from this hour, I was praying in my house at the ninth hour; just then a man in bright clothing stood in front of me 31  and said: ‘Cornelius, your prayer has been favorably heard, and your gifts of mercy have been remembered before God.

You asked me "So how will you be able to pick an anointed that will help you spiritually?

@Kosonen  I won't pick an Anointed, Almighty God through Jesus Christ, will guide me to them. 

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

The W/t and the CCJW are not essential for serving God. What / who is essential is Jesus Christ.

THIS!

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

Almighty God through Jesus Christ, will guide me.

Fixed this a little, but yes, this too

I also find verse 1 of chapter 1 of Revelation interesting too.

A revelation* by Jesus Christ, which God gave him,a to show his slavesb the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John,

As is shown in the Matthew 24 scripture (at top of page), the Slaves are the Anointed.

Now we can also see in the Revelation that it was written to show HIS SLAVES the things that must shortly take place. Surely this proves that it was written for the Anointed to understand not for the Earthly class to fully understand.