The World News Media

Jim Bakker reports that because credit card processing companies have cut off his ministry, his network will be "totally financially broke" within two weeks if they don't get a bunch of donations by check soon.

Just another man

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t stand this guy. His manner is simply nauseating. Pour on the syrup or what? He turned my stomach then, he turns it now. But I also suspect the stuff he is selling probably works—to call i

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t stand this guy. His manner is simply nauseating. Pour on the syrup or what? He turned my stomach then, he turns it now.

But I also suspect the stuff he is selling probably works—to call it a ‘cure’ is too much, but to say it helps—i would go along with that. If I recall it is silver colloidal something or other and that is a mixture that many swear by.

It is not that he hawks something that gets me. It is that he so throughly mixes it with his role as ‘evangelist.’ It is as though the Circuit Overseer had a line of goods that he sold at the Assembly Hall—and you couldn’t get into the place without passing his booth by.

I understand that Jim Bakker's wife, Tammy Faye Baker, divorced him when he went to prison for fraud.  She was known for crying on camera, through pounds of mascara, making her look like a racoon, and if memory serves, she died when a chunk of her makeup fell off, she tripped over it, and suffocated in a pool of facial mush.

post-42-1185108042.jpg