The World News Media

Kudo's to the jw organization.

Matthew9969

My mother who is up there in age...70's. Their congregation decided to stop meetings at the kingdom hall and forgo their assembly. The local congregation is taking steps to minimize socialization and are doing their meetings via zoom and facebook, etc.  I want to thank the brother of my mother for providing her with a brand new I-pad...wish I could afford one...but I helped her get jw.org in it and facebook and zoom to the best of my abilities. At her age she finds it extremely important to stay connected. t her jw family. I am glad the governing body decided to let individual congregations do their stuff on line. Haters and anti jw's would have people think the opposite. I am glad the jws' are being responsible. I do however wish to pray for a long time friend of our family, who are jw's and medical guardians for my mother, they themselves actually have family members who are tested positive and are on life support due to this virus.

But what I don't want to see is an article in the watchtower that says they were the only ones doing this. Throwing all other religions under the bus, throwing us family members under the bus...then running over us over and over again.

• Views 399
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mother who is up there in age...70's. Their congregation decided to stop meetings at the kingdom hall and forgo their assembly. The local congregation is taking steps to minimize socialization and

Kudos once again to this loving group of people in this religion. A couple stopped by to check in on my mom. I'll forgive that they didn't care about me or anyone else in the house, but at least they

This virus is a terrible thing for everyone and should not be used by any religion or any government as a 'tool' to bring fear or dishonour to anyone else. I have no idea if it is a tool of Satan to c

This virus is a terrible thing for everyone and should not be used by any religion or any government as a 'tool' to bring fear or dishonour to anyone else. I have no idea if it is a tool of Satan to cause havoc and to turn people against God and against each other. Or is it just because the standards of people have dropped so low that they are careless regarding hygiene or was it misuse of animals ? It is certainly causing a rise in racism and distrust. 

I wish you and your family well, and hope that your friends recover from this virus. Many many people earthwide that are not JWs, some even not religious, are caring for friends, relatives, and strangers, many doctors and nurses are daily risking their own lives. Many of those are 'without Law' but they continue to do the things 'of the Law'.

Romans 2  from v 14.

They are the very ones who demonstrate the matter of the law to be written in their hearts, while their conscience is bearing witness with them, and by* their own thoughts they are being accused or even excused. 16  This will take place in the day when God through Christ Jesus judges the secret things of mankind,r according to the good news I declare.

May you have peace. 

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.