The World News Media

I just had to send a new letter to the WT

Kosonen

I just had to send a new letter to the WT and I wanted to share that with you:

Hello Brothers and Sisters associated with the WT organization             6 June 2020

What's your thoughts about the lockdown? This seems to become a prolonged story. A week ago the Supreme Court of USA was in favor for continued restrictions against religious gatherings. But in the same time they allow the easing of restrictions in other spheres in the society. Many have commented that as discrimination against religion. Why is this happening? Is it not a cunning way to restrict faith based activities in the Western World where we otherwise have freedom of religion?

Could this be in fact a fulfillment of the divine prophecy about the 'removal of the constant feature'? Or at least the beginning of the 'removal of the constant feature'? Daniel 11:31; 12:11; 8:12

Because the public ministry and the public meetings have been removed? It is not so hard to do this connection.

Why is all this befalling the WT organization? You could pay attention to Daniel 8:12 which says: "And an army was given over, together with the constant feature, because of transgression;"

Apostle Peter adds in 1 Peter 4:17 "For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God. Now if it starts first with us, what will the outcome be for those who are not obedient to the good news of God?"

Here we could draw a parallel to the exodus from Egypt. The Covid-19 has been like a plague. Many, especially old people have died. And the lockdowns have caused a tremendous economic problem. And the lockdowns have also caused a lot of emotional stress and frustration. 

Yes, this is like the first plague Egypt experienced before Israel's exodus.

And now we see a second sort of plague, the civil unrest in USA. Many commentators say this does not look good for the future. They expect things to get worse and they expect the government to become more totalitarian from this. Yes, the troops have been activated inside the USA. It won't be long before they come and profane Jehovah God's holy places, Jehovah's witnesses buildings dedicated to Jehovah God.

Because that has been foretold in connection to 'the removal of the constant feature'.

I quote: "And arms* will stand up, proceeding from him; and they will profane the sanctuary, the fortress, and remove the constant feature. “And they will put in place the disgusting thing that causes desolation."- Daniel 11:31

Do you understand what is "the sanctuary" and what is "the fortress"? 

And what was "the disgusting thing" Jesus referred to in connection to God's temple when Romans came to Jerusalem? Was it not Roman idols symbolizing the Roman empire? Hitler followed the pattern of the Roman Empire, putting everywhere Swastikas, even inside churches and he required that the Swastika would be worshiped, and it was a symbol of Hitler's Germany.

So the "disgusting thing" should following this pattern become a disgusting idol symbolizing a worldly power. That should be placed in the "sanctuary" and in the "fortress". 

There should soon happen because of this an attack from "arms" or "armies" against the headquarters of the WT organization. And a such "disgusting thing" will be placed there to profane it. 

There are talks to empower the G20, and they say this is the moment to do it. Because the world need a coordinated effort to fix the world's economic turmoil caused by Covid-19.

Until now the G20 has not had binding power over the world, but that is going to change. That is another rising world power the WT organization has failed to pay attention to and identify in the Revelation book. And according to G20, they need the power for 3 years to set up a new world wide financial system to work for the humanity. Seems like only after that UN can be empowered.

So what can be said about the civil unrest in USA? Could that be in fact the 'fatal wound'/"mortal wound"/"sword-stroke"? Revelation 13:3,12,14.

This could really be that because the symbolic "mortal wound" is associated to a battle against one of the heads of the seven headed beast in this context. Because after the mortal wound is healed the prophecy says: 

Revelation 13:3  "I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but its mortal wound had been healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4  And they worshipped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshipped the wild beast with the words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?"

In view of the things going on in the world now, we could expect G20 to get a particular authority over all the earth. And if the civil unrest in USA now represents the 'fatal wound'/"mortal wound"/"sword-stroke", then we could very soon expect this to happen and all the other consequences foretold in God's word in Revelation 13 and Daniel 7, 8, 11 and 12 concerning the trampling down of the "sanctuary" and the removal of the "constant feature" and the putting in place the "disgusting" idol representing the emerging new global authority, the G20.

There is another prophecy that requires attention in this time. It is in Zechariah 11:8 and it says:

"And I dismissed three shepherds in one month, for I became impatient with them, and they detested me as well."

So, the future does not seem to be easy in view of the Covid-19 and the lockdowns and the civil unrest and the events foretold in God's word. 

The first century Christians fled Jerusalem and Judea about 3 and half years before their destructions. It is a model for us, especially for the great crowd. To be in safety during the final years before the attempt of Gog to attack and plunder us. Ezekiel 38. In fact the "woman's" flight to a wilderness is about this too. Revelation 12.

So, I ask you as did Joseph after he had explained the dreams Pharaoh had got from Jehovah God: "So now let Pharʹaoh look for a man who is discreet and wise and place him over the land of Egypt…….so that the land may not perish in the famine.” Genesis 41:33,36

Please, take this letter to the brothers responsible for the WT organization.

Your brother Jan Kosonen 

Email:xxxx

Mobile phone number:xxxx

Adress:xxxx

• Views 309
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very well written. It does not matter if I agree with you or not. What matters is that you have made a personal effort to make a difference within the CCJW. Well done. Some of what you have written is

I just had to send a new letter to the WT and I wanted to share that with you: Hello Brothers and Sisters associated with the WT organization             6 June 2020 What's your thoughts abo

At the end of the day, the lockdown was a mistake and should not have been prompted. Despite this, people should not be confined to their homes for a period of time.

Very well written. It does not matter if I agree with you or not. What matters is that you have made a personal effort to make a difference within the CCJW. Well done. Some of what you have written is beyond me as my brain / mind does not 'fully function' every day. (Some days I will not even drive as my mind is not up to it). I will of course read it again later to get more sense from it. 

On 6/7/2020 at 12:03 PM, 4Jah2me said:

That depends if you believe the virus is real or not. 

If you missed this point then it is safe to assume that the powers that be can easily sway you without notice, and without you knowing. especially the fact that such within the faction defends the very nation that has, taunted to withheld medication, as is with "erase" their own people, as they had done so with the female model/actress.

If we can take an example of our past, or that of Sweden, the lockdown with authoritarian additions enabled more people to suffer. Granted the MSM will not reveal this to you, but on the other side of the spectrum, people such as myself see it, for a man who is alone with his child on a beach should not succumb to brute force or the neighborhood snitch under mayor's orders. I can speak the same for the EU, mainly the UK, for people have spoken up.

20 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Maybe I'll help you and send them a letter stating other churches are continuing with services now.

That will do you no good, granted there are religious institutions that remain to keep the worship buildings closed until further notice.

Remember Matthew, the church is the people - not the building. The building is only a means of congregating. Just because some religious institutions are opening up for service, does not mean the rest will follow suit, more so, the fact some of the churches opened up, some of them actually, no, willfully accepted the mark of the beast concerning the protesting and rioting, which reflects what I had said here a year or two ago.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.