The World News Media

THE RAVENING WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING. NEW BOOK about JWs

https://www.prweb.com/releases/former_jehovahs_witness_seeks_to_expose_the_false_teachings_of_the_watchtower_organization/prweb17200269.htm

Former Jehovah’s Witness Seeks to Expose the False Teachings of the Watchtower Organization

News Image

Author Refkije Royal offers prophetic words as well as research regarding Jehovah’s Witnesses in The Ravening Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing: The Governing Body of the Watchtower Organization($13.49, paperback, 9781631291043; $6.99, e-book, 9781631291050).

Royal speaks from personal experience when she informs readers about the difficulties faced by followers of the Watchtower Organization, also known as the Jehovah’s Witnesses. She calls this a “man-made religion,” and a “cult,” and is concerned by the rate of suicide and child abuse within this group.

“The purpose of this book is for Jehovah’s Witnesses and ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses to find their way out of the Watchtower Organization,” said Royal.

No i haven't read it, so I cannot comment on it. Just thought it might be of interest to some folks. 

• Views 687
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not here to defend her or your opinions and statements. I don't know is she inspired or not. But i can comment your comment about her. For example Act chapter 2 is interesting for this subject.

Stop advertising apostate books and PRAISE JEHOVAH INSTEAD            

@Srecko Sostar   This comment you have written about the 'Last days' and 'Holy spirit'  is a very good comment and well thought out....   Also this that you've written is so funny.  On other hand

@derek1956 WT JWorg and JW members can be subjective and label others as apostates. But they cannot deny the accuracy and seriousness of the title of the book, because Jesus meant "wolves" in his flock and not in someone else’s flock. 

Since JW members are considered to be members of precisely that one flock of Jesus, it means that "wolves" are in the flock and not outside the flock. Those who left the community are not "wolves". "Wolves" are the ones who don’t want to get out of Congregation and have interest to maneuver moves of the flock. To do that, such individuals need to be in leadership position. To promote deceit and to have influence on doctrines. 

The greatest danger comes from inside not outside.

@Srecko Sostar  Great comment and your last sentence says a lot. JWs are on guard against the things outside, but are in more danger from those things inside.  

One thing I do think is this. The CCJW has some 'basic truth' / 'basic doctrine' from scripture, but it is very misleading because it misuses scripture for its own advantage.

So thinking along the same lines, ex-JWs books also have some basic truth but may also be misleading in someway.

Its a question of balance. derek 1956 seems to only believe the CCJW. That's his option. I prefer to keep an open mind to all incoming thought and information. 

But, remove the 'wolves' (and certain other people) then maybe God through Christ could use the CCJW. 

Just a heads up - Refkije Royal is of mainstream Christianity. There has already been people who has refuted her in general, as is with her book, and these refutations are not from JWs and ExJWs, but others.

Granted the whole mainstream Christianity thing, that is, in her case, and what she proclaims as "teaching the living Christ' dwells in apostasy.

We know that the last of the inspired prophets, John, has died, therefore, no one before him are inspired prophets, but Royal deems herself to be as such.

The note points out that: The author is giving deep prophetic insight and revelation concerning this man made religion and cult that is holding people in bondage.

Granted the scale of the faith in question, to state prophetic insight is a red flag, also, it is known that Restorationism is not Cultism; it is only deemed cultism by those who press this message, for this was pushed by mainstream Christianity before everyone adopted that notion.

That said, you are free to agree/disagree with the faith in question, but you should be aware of a legitimate threat, not to them, but to you also. If I and others can see that, I do not see how some of these notions are ignored.

Also the whole suicide thing and the like is not great in number when religion in general is counted and I would not be surprised if Textual Criticism was also of subject because that would not fair well on Royal's part, as is with most of MSC.

Well if she is an EX-JW and is speaking from her personal experiences, then she once wasn't of 'mainstream Christianity'.

Everyone on this Earth will have critics, so why should she be any different. As for the hype about insight, even the CCJW / JW Org  pretended to have insight. (one example the last part of the last day 'prophecy' in 1967 Watchtower). 

( I cannot understand how anyone can ignore these false prophecies. People just don't seem to see that they were given as prophecy at the time they were spoken or written. ) 

Hence I've mentioned balance.  

She seems concerned with the CSA within the CCJW and any JW that is not concerned about it needs to rethink their heart condition. (It's no good comparing it to the outside world of which you are no part of. You need to compare it to God's righteous standards). 

23 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Well if she is an EX-JW and is speaking from her personal experiences, then she once wasn't of 'mainstream Christianity'.

She is of mainstream Christianity now, judging of what can be found in regards to her. When someone adheres to MSC, it can become a problem, even for former JWs who became part of it, as events throughout the US and UK have shown.

Everyone on this Earth will have critics, so why should she be any different.

Because there are some of mainstream Christianity who often add things that muddles what is true and what is not true.

As for the hype about insight, even the CCJW / JW Org  pretended to have insight. (one example the last part of the last day 'prophecy' in 1967 Watchtower). 

I would not say pretend, granted, since the early church it was stated that The End Times and Tribulations will evidently lead up to God's Day. Therefore, we are in the final days of the End Times, The Bible not only tells you this, as is with the Christ himself, and those after him, it also tells us, as Christians to be vigilant and always being well aware and awake concerning these things, i.e. the movements of those who have progressively been going on their conquest for peace and security, the whole 2016 situation, etc.

( I cannot understand how anyone can ignore these false prophecies. People just don't seem to see that they were given as prophecy at the time they were spoken or written. ) 

Prophecy is what we see in Scripture, as is, what is to come. Granted they read this and did their study and research, I would not say given, but they came to an understanding of things. Like I said before, Jehovah's Witnesses, into Bible Students, into Restorationism, they are not prophets inspired, but are spirit led, granted if they truly seek the spirit, pray for it, etc. However, this author deems being inspired, which is a big red flag, for anyone who is well aware of the death of the last Apostle.

Hence I've mentioned balance.  

Well if you have both Jehovah's Witnesses and former Jehovah's Witnesses having concerns, even being skeptical about this author to the point that they see something, which are known as questionable, I would not say balanced. However, to the faith's variation of apostates, it does not matter for them because they would use this information, even questionable items, for it has not stopped them in the past.

She seems concerned with the CSA within the CCJW and any JW that is not concerned about it needs to rethink their heart condition.

Concerned, yes, but to over exaggerate things, even a strongly concerning issue, such as suicide, is indeed an issue, issues of which people are aware of, even the faith in question. This is coming from someone who has dealt with those who are suicidal and as well as commit suicide. Something of this matter should not be exaggerated, granted in her case, she deems it very high whereas in reality, this instance alone, is very low.

She is free to speak her peace her, but to withhold and to shift, mainly pressing issues, does not sit well with anyone.

(It's no good comparing it to the outside world of which you are no part of. You need to compare it to God's righteous standards).

She is of mainstream Christianity though, an Evangelist, whose ideology who sits well with those who are of the opposite Christology, not to mention the claims of being, not just Chosen, but also, inspired like that of Apostle John.

Therefore, it can be problematic, especially during a time like this.

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

She is of mainstream Christianity though, an Evangelist, whose ideology who sits well with those who are of the opposite Christology, not to mention the claims of being, not just Chosen, but also, inspired like that of Apostle John.

Therefore, it can be problematic, especially during a time like this.

About: She is of mainstream Christianity though, an Evangelist,***

Author Profile: The author was born in Kosovo (ex Jugoslawia) but grew up and went to school in Germany. She is by profession a nurse but called by God as an evangelist. She´s blessed with two brothers and two sisters. At the age of 11 years she came in touch with Jehovas Witnesses and started already preaching the “Gospel“ at the age of 13 in her school and everywhere she went. She was known for her faith and stood her ground. This hasn´t changed. Now she´s preaching the living Christ and gave her life to him in 2016. 

Book Summary: The purpose of this book is for Jehovah’s Witnesses and ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses to find their way out of the Watchtower Organization. The author seeks to help them to get to know the truth about the Lord Jesus Christ and to receive Him. The author speaks not only based on self experience with the Watchtower Organization, but has studied a great deal and performed considerable research to ensure that the reader is well informed. It is also written as information to the body of Christ, to be sensitive of what the Spirit of God has to say. The author is giving deep prophetic insight and revelation concerning this man made religion and cult that is holding people in bondage. The unction is given to the body of Christ to know all things and to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given (1.Joh 2:20, Mattw. 13:11). Therefore it is the duty of the body of Christ to pray for this bound people, and for every captive group in any cult, religion or organization. The author is a living testimony that the fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. 
This book is best experienced with a bible in hand, to reference as you go.

https://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781631291043

Definition of evangelist

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/evangelist

1: often capitalized : a writer of any of the four Gospels

2: a person who evangelizes specifically : a Protestant minister or layman who preaches at special services

3: an enthusiastic advocate an evangelist for physical fitness

How her's preaching Christ made her to be "MAINSTREAM" Christian?

18 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

not to mention the claims of being, not just Chosen, but also, inspired like that of Apostle John.

I am not here to defend her or your opinions and statements. I don't know is she inspired or not. But i can comment your comment about her. For example Act chapter 2 is interesting for this subject.

The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost

2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

explanation about this is given in next verses:

These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
    and they will prophesy.

Writer of Act book said two interesting information:

1) Year 33 AD is LAST DAYS period

2) "ALL PEOPLE" (young, old, men, woman) and "MY SERVANTS" will be inspired by HS

Does people today living also in "LAST DAYS" ??  Do we have more than one "LAST DAYS" period/s? "Overlapping Last days"?? :)) "new light" 

What is difference between? Who are  "ALL PEOPLE" and who are "MY SERVANTS"? Is this people in the same religion or are they various people around the globe?

WTJWorg GB making strong claim how it is impossible to be inspired by HS today, because that was only unique for 1st century Congregation. On other hand GB Stephen Lett claims how we today living in Last days ("the final part of last days", "the final part of final part of the last days")))))). - short video of his famous statement     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrges_TxOzQ

It is obvious how all of them "evangelize"something . And they make testimony for Jesus. At the "end of the day" Jesus is, according to Bible, the one who is in capacity to say: 

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. -  Matt 7

Well SM, are you really ready to take Jesus role and make judgement about her evangelizing, anointing and to conclude she is or she is not inspired ?? :))) 

@Srecko Sostar   This comment you have written about the 'Last days' and 'Holy spirit'  is a very good comment and well thought out....   Also this that you've written is so funny. 

On other hand GB Stephen Lett claims how we today living in Last days ("the final part of last days", "the final part of final part of the last days")))))). - short video of his famous statement     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrges_TxOzQ

Then we have Billy the Kid aka CC saying :-

"Therefore, how can any present witness take the opinion of a person that never understood scripture, give an honest assessment about the Watchtower GB. That's just laughable."

Truth is, anybody with information about the GB can give an honest assessment about them. Each person gives their own honesty. The problem there is, JWs are too frightened to look at honest assessments of their GB. They just follow like sheep, but behind a wicked drunken shepherd. The GB are drunk on their own power and authority over the CCJW and the Watchtower Society. However it isn't laughable to people that truly love God and Christ because we can see the damage being done by the GB. The GB have ruined and continue to ruin the CCJW and the GB continue to bring God's 'name' to shame. False prophecy and misuse of scripture continue to spew out of the mouths of the GB. 

And now it seems they've disfellowshipped one of their best workers too. 

@Srecko Sostar You are missing the point. Need I remind you of what mainstream Christianity is? Just a few days ago, mainstream Christians were clowning you around for speaking the truth. Likewise, regarding this author however, she is not just mainstream, she claims being inspired when it is evident, even by the Bible itself, the ability to prophesying like that of an inspired prophet died out with Apostle John.

That being said, you have to really be careful with whom you listen to; you can adhere to whatever ExJW you wish, but one of this level, is a danger. This is no different from the whole Together 2016 even that took place in Washington DC, and look how that turned out.

@4Jah2me Billy The Kid and CC are not the same people, granted I had converse with Billy on several points. Moreover, past statements between the both of them are vastly different, in Billy's cast, he does a lot more citations inasmuch a way to even above CR, in some degree.

21 hours ago, César Chávez said:

It just comes to show how far former witnesses are willing to go after they are disfellowshipped. Those people have a need to show others they have an ax to grind. But, just like John Butler (4jah2me), she started listening to the internet garbage instead of doing her own research. Personal testimony found in this book page 69

Yes, and the whole suicide thing, to over exaggerate that is insane, for that is something that lowkey angers me for a multitude of reasons. But what to expect when from those who are unaware of the situation of suicide.

I have no issue with people speaking their peace, but they have to be accurate, not shift things to cater to their own thinking to push on to others.