The World News Media

Arauna > 2020 was spent looking at this screen and shaking our collective heads

Arauna

Hopefully some have woken up to where we are in the stream of time..... and start to put 2 and 2 together.... then they hopefully  start to search in the right place for information about Jehovah

• Views 296
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And hopefully people search in the Bible and ask God for guidance through Jesus Christ. And then Christ, who has been given ALL authority, will guide them with holy spirit. 

And hopefully those people will stay away from the CCJW and keep away from Kingdom Halls until Christ has cleansed that unclean organisation, or even replaced that organisation with a clean one.

And soon may the true Anointed take their rightful place as leaders of God's people here on earth.  

As for shaking your heads. No. A person that has true faith in God through Christ should be holding their head high and giving praise and thanks to God through Christ. I don't want anyone nice to die but it would be wonderful if the Judgement came soon, even though i doubt I will see the other side of it. Mans inhumanity to man is horrendous, mans wickedness towards all living things is sickening, and mans destruction of this wonderful planet is disgusting. Soon may God's Kingdom come, Soon many God's will be done, here on Earth and in Heaven. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.