Sign in to follow this  
Isabella

Pandemic doesn't stop ministry for Jehovah's Witnesses

Jon and Lily Adams have lost track of the numbers of letters they've posted.

“It's a lot,” Mrs. Adams offered with a laugh.

She and her husband settle in to write letter after letter at their home in Maumee on Fridays and Saturdays, the days they dedicate to ministry through their kingdom hall. Before the onset of the pandemic, they were joining members of their congregation in fanning out across the neighborhood; these days, they're sharing largely the same message in a more socially distant medium.

“Usually I start off by explaining that I'm not able to come and speak with them in person because of everything that's going on with the pandemic, but I still wanted to share something with them,” Mr. Adams said of the individualized letters he's been writing.

Read more: 

Hello guest!

WITNESSES19.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Arauna
      Hopefully some have woken up to where we are in the stream of time..... and start to put 2 and 2 together.... then they hopefully  start to search in the right place for information about Jehovah
    • By Jack Ryan
      Morning session:
      afternoon session:

• By Srecko Sostar
      3) We do not lobby, vote in political elections, run for government office, or try to change governments. …Otherwise, how could we have a clean conscience when we preach the good news that only God’s Kingdom can solve mankind’s problems? source: 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  
      lobby verb [ I or T ]  UK  /ˈlɒb.i/ US  /ˈlɑː.bi/
      C2 to try to persuade a politician, the government, or an official group that a particular thing should or should not happen, or that a law should be changed:

Recent example how WT Company and JW members participated in "lobbying" was writing letters to Russian Government and their politicians. 
    • By ARchiv@L
      The Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses wants to heighten attention to this critical situation,” states David A. Semonian, a spokesman at the Witnesses’ world headquarters

• By ARchiv@L
      Jehovah's Witnesses all over the world appeal to the Russian authorities
        March 28, 2017 (google translation from russian text)
      A state close to shock, these days are experienced by millions of Jehovah's Witnesses all over the world. In response to the news of the impending ban on their religion, they send letters and petitions to Russia, desperately trying to convince officials that everything that is happening is a catastrophic mistake.
      Practically from all the continents of the world letters are sent to Russia, in which people express their anxiety and hope. Many references are published on the Internet. On one of the photos - the girl with his letter, written in English: "Your Excellency, Mr. President. My name is Sarah. I want to write about my friends in Russia. I'm very sad that my brothers and sisters and friends in Russia will not be able to study the Bible together and talk about the Bible to other people. Please, can they be allowed to freely worship God as we are? We love them very much. "
      Remaining separated from the state, believers try to persuade officials to overcome religious prejudices and honestly face the facts: Jehovah's Witnesses are peace-loving Christians, infinitely far from extremism.

my comments 
      AND NO ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ANY BETHEL !!!!

• By Queen Esther
      BEAUTIFUL  HANDMADE  LETTER - COVERS !

A  100 yrs  old  Brother  also  helping  by  the  letter - campaigne ❤  He  wanted  SO  much !

BEAUTIFUL  HANDMADE  LETTER - COVERS !

THE  WORK  AND  LOVE  OUR  KIDS ❤

Thats  all  from  one  JW  couple....  SO  nice

.......... our  sweet  loving  kids ❤

NOW  ALL  ON  THE  WAY  TO  RUSSIA  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  WHAT  A  WITNESS ❤

• By Jared Orozco
      Hello! I was thinking of making a group to find brothers and sisters to write to. I guess we can all leave our emails and where we are from and email address requests, so nothing has to be actually posted here.   personally I am looking for anyone nonunitedstatesian  

Anyway, 21 Year old Pioneer, Miami Florida
      jaredorozco@ymail.com

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.