The World News Media

The Purpose of This JW Forum

Jack Ryan

I would just like to express thanks to all of you and the mgmt for making this the #1 jw forum on the internet.

I feel the most freedom of expression on here and a good mix of usually respectful and knowledgeable people.

It helps me keep up to date with what is going on since Facebook has pretty much muzzled and censored many of the JW's and JW groups that used to exist.

I like the fact that Facebook can't censor what I post here.

Merci!

• 2 years later...

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I know is that it would be much more useful if the users would stick to a theme.... and open new threads for replies that fork off the original themes. I could spend days forking these endles

Be kind to each other...…. … do you not 'see' the subversive attitudes here, apart from the openly hate-OCD crowd? I ignored Srecko's earlier reference to know if we believe we are anointed...…to

12 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

There is no question that you yourself are there, of course.

Be kind to each other...…. … do you not 'see' the subversive attitudes here, apart from the openly hate-OCD crowd?

I ignored Srecko's earlier reference to know if we believe we are anointed...…to be the bride in heaven. It is none of his business....   He can look at our love for Jehovah and our understanding of scripture .....just as the people in Jesus' day had Jesus' words to go by to believe if he was the son of god. …. but he is also sporadically imitating the hate-gang.  I doubt any of them here are searching for real understanding of any issues relating to the bible.  They are here to sow doubt, hate, and unbalance the weak.... and pick arguments with us to keep us from doing the more important stuff.... and get us to snap at each other.

I come here when I have excess time... and it does help me to keep sharp.... to personally think things through..... although there is no other benefit to me personally - arguing with spiritual renegades and self-righteous, clueless Pharisees that do not know much of the bible but constantly break others down to help further the goals of their father - John 8:44. 

I still like writing …. even though I just write like I speak here.... so that is why I meander back here.

My loyalty to Jehovah and his word is genuine...… that is why I can see through the fakes here that constantly tell me I serve the GB and neglect Jehovah. …..  I can see their self-righteous attitudes and get the feeling of what Jesus went through went he constantly had to face enemies trying to discredit him in public.   In the end Satan won.... and the betrayal came from Judas - the inner circle

JWs do the preaching and warning job Jehovah gave them to do.....(they have the slave Matt 24:45) but they are not perfect (unlike Jesus) and make many mistakes just like Jonah and many of the other people used by Jehovah. The fundamental teachings of JWs are spot-on... so why would I move to any other place that does not teach the truth about Jehovah's name, the true condition of death etc. 

These guys are here to discredit the GB - and they used to be part of the JW before.   The old deceiving patterns and warnings Jehovah gave us is at work here....coming from the renegade inner circle..... and I am constantly aware of this.

Similar to the time of Jesus, the hate-OCD people will eventually win (as the Pharisees did) and they will sit and enjoy it with glee....until Jehovah himself steps in.... 

9 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Not necessarily, Tommy! I don't "blast" my own horn as many do here. 😏

“Oh shut up, shut up, with your Kentucky Fried Foghorn Leghorn drawl!” was The rebuke to Beniot Blanc, and someone applied that to ME.

I understand. It is a bit wearing.

But what is the purpose of this forum? That varies in each person’s eyes. As far as the Witness organization Itself is concerned, it has no purpose at all and were it to vanish into the abyss I don’t think they would miss it.

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

Be kind to each other...…. … do you not 'see' the subversive attitudes here, apart from the openly hate-OCD crowd?

Well....he gave YOU a free pass and not me. If it were the other way around.... grumble, grumble..... :)

I think this Forum and others are used by GB helpers as a measuring stick, to find out people's attitudes towards the GB and it's teachings. I think it is used in 'research' to see how much the GB think they can get away with and how obvious their wrong teachings are. Any sensible business looks for feedback good or bad. And the CCJW is just another business at the moment. They make money from 'real estate' and push that money offshore to hide it. They can research forums and find out how much people 'of the world' know about their wrongdoings. Simples. 

4 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

If you haven't figured it out, it is made for, conflicted witnesses to murmur without impunity! Aside from that, just like Tommy said, it has no worthwhile value to such opinions, especially when the value of scripture is resented. 

But it allows people like you to keep changing their names so I suppose you enjoy it :) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.