The World News Media

The Watchtower is definitely run by Men, and certainly NOT guided by God's Holy Spirit.

1 minute ago, César Chávez said:

Wow! You seriously believe the Watchtower would waste it time on such matters instead of concentrating in spiritual matters? If they did, then you could say the Watchtower is run by men and not Gods Holy Spirit. They would be no different from you. I highly disagree with that notion. I don't worship 4jah2me, lol! I, obey God and the sanctity of his word. 😉

The Watchtower is definitely run by Men, and certainly NOT guided by God's Holy Spirit. And the GB seem to be spending their time selling 'real estate' and hiding the money off shore. The GB are different to me in as much as the GB are deliberately misguiding millions of people within the Org and some outside the org too. Plus the GB and their lawyers are happily hiding Paedophiles in the American part of the CCJW. So yes the people you worship, your GB, are very different to me. I have no interest in protecting Paedophiles and i am interested in protecting children and also interested in the Victims of CSA getting compensation, which your GB are deliberately trying to avoid.  You may be 'interested' in serving God, but if you remain in the CCJW then you cannot serve God properly. 

• Views 292
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I can also prove that both David's and Solomon's kingdoms were run by men. Could these same men still be used by Jehovah?

12 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

and certainly NOT guided by God's Holy Spirit.

I bet you would say the same of Jona who ran away from God and later wrote an inspired book called Jona, Aaron who made a calf, Moses who hit the stone instead of speaking to it and wrote Genesis, exodus etc.,   David who murdered and committed adultery and later wrote many of the Psalms... I can go on.  The GB live dedicated lives and their mistakes are ones that any human could make…… but your self-righteousness made you a self-appointed judge of them and in effect an opposer of Jehovah...…all your comments are only negative.  OCD-negative.  You cannot give them credit of anything they have done well...….. like managing a world-wide preaching commission. 

I think that @JW Insider has proven that the Watchtower is run by MEN. Remembering that Russell started the Watchtower in 1879.

Remember all the different dates for Christ's return / Armageddon. All the false prophecies / predictions. And it continues right now with the GB and the 'final part of the final day of the final week of the final ....... '  Oh dear, what scaremongering continues. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.