4Jah2me

The Watchtower is definitely run by Men, and certainly NOT guided by God's Holy Spirit.

1 minute ago, César Chávez said:

Wow! You seriously believe the Watchtower would waste it time on such matters instead of concentrating in spiritual matters? If they did, then you could say the Watchtower is run by men and not Gods Holy Spirit. They would be no different from you. I highly disagree with that notion. I don't worship 4jah2me, lol! I, obey God and the sanctity of his word. 😉

The Watchtower is definitely run by Men, and certainly NOT guided by God's Holy Spirit. And the GB seem to be spending their time selling 'real estate' and hiding the money off shore. The GB are different to me in as much as the GB are deliberately misguiding millions of people within the Org and some outside the org too. Plus the GB and their lawyers are happily hiding Paedophiles in the American part of the CCJW. So yes the people you worship, your GB, are very different to me. I have no interest in protecting Paedophiles and i am interested in protecting children and also interested in the Victims of CSA getting compensation, which your GB are deliberately trying to avoid.  You may be 'interested' in serving God, but if you remain in the CCJW then you cannot serve God properly. 

12 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

and certainly NOT guided by God's Holy Spirit.

I bet you would say the same of Jona who ran away from God and later wrote an inspired book called Jona, Aaron who made a calf, Moses who hit the stone instead of speaking to it and wrote Genesis, exodus etc.,   David who murdered and committed adultery and later wrote many of the Psalms... I can go on.  The GB live dedicated lives and their mistakes are ones that any human could make…… but your self-righteousness made you a self-appointed judge of them and in effect an opposer of Jehovah...…all your comments are only negative.  OCD-negative.  You cannot give them credit of anything they have done well...….. like managing a world-wide preaching commission. 

I think that @JW Insider has proven that the Watchtower is run by MEN. Remembering that Russell started the Watchtower in 1879.

Remember all the different dates for Christ's return / Armageddon. All the false prophecies / predictions. And it continues right now with the GB and the 'final part of the final day of the final week of the final ....... '  Oh dear, what scaremongering continues. 

• Similar Content

• By 4Jah2me
      @César Chávez Well the GB and their Lawyers are keeping the paedophiles inside the CCJW / Watchtower by hiding that 20 + year database, so they are not cleaning the Org at all. How you can spout about What is the point of keeping Christian ethics, when the CCJW Org is so immoral i do not know. 
      Wake up CC. Your Org is being part of this world right now. Your CCJW Org is better known for Child Sexual Abuse Earthwide than for anything else. Earthwide Child Sexual Abuse CC, just remember that when you spout about Christian ethics.  
    • By 4Jah2me
      Quote @Arauna 
      Equality, as taught by Jehovah, comes from the heart - a true personal belief that we should not view ourselves as better than others and should treat others with justice because Jehovah is watching.  A true belief that we all must be self-controlling, self-sacrificing...…and just, kind, good, merciful etc. This is a true equality when all humans apply these principles from conviction.  When all willingly have a self-sacrificing personality which comes from WILLING obedience to a set of standards of justice (good and bad) which comes from Jehovah.  Human laws (human good and bad), enforced by humans over other humans, does not work because humans always protect their own interests and enforce laws unjustly.
      And of course I'm not allowed to pass comment because it would be trolling as @JW Insider tells me.
      Even though it is @Arauna that turns this topic from political to Religious............ 
      All I will say is :- What hypocrisy. Yes please do remember that Almighty God IS watching you. 
      Will this comment get deleted or moved I wonder ? Will Arauna's comment get the same treatment too  .
    • By Arauna
      Like most Judas-imitators you have a severe virus of hate- OCD and are so arrogant that you think all JWs worship people and cannot think for themselves. You cannot think for yourself that God may have a world-wide organization on earth.  Please tell me where there is another world-wide organization that teaches people about Jehovah.   If you cannot answer this question - do not bother to answer me.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.