Arauna

When i strongly criticize WTJWorg + GB + Helpers, why is this same to you as criticizing God?

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

like most JWs, is that you cannot understand that God is not your GB, and your GB are not God

Like most Judas-imitators you have a severe virus of hate- OCD and are so arrogant that you think all JWs worship people and cannot think for themselves. You cannot think for yourself that God may have a world-wide organization on earth.  Please tell me where there is another world-wide organization that teaches people about Jehovah.   If you cannot answer this question - do not bother to answer me.

@César Chávez  @Srecko Sostar is right.  Criticizing the GB, Watchtower or CCJW  IS NOT criticizing Almighty God or Jesus Christ. 

If it was so, the when Jesus criticized the Pharisees he would have been criticizing his heavenly Father too.

CC do you know your problem ?  Well your problem is that you think your GB and their helpers are serving God. But in truth your GB and their helpers are not serving God at all. 

As for association with the CCJW, well the CCJW changes it's teachings and rules and lots of hidden information has become available over the past years. What I'm saying is that the CCJW / Watchtower is not the same as it once was. So when a person of good Christian conscience realises how bad and immoral the CCJW has become and how it's teachings no longer teach TRUTH but has gone after it's own ambitions, then a good honest Christian will separate them selves from that immoral and wicked Organisation. 

And when you, CC, say " Understand what Christian unity should mean, and the body of Christ is."  

Do you, or the GB, actually understand either ?  The GB tell the Body of Christ, the True Anointed, not to gather together for prayer or to discuss scriptures. The GB say it would be working against the Holy Spirit if the True Anointed gathered together. So where is the unity of your GB with their 'Fellow Slaves' ? 

Sorry to say, the librarian has misunderstood the point I was attempting to make and took my words out of context. God won’t hold people accountable for not listening to the Watchtower. The post is a misrepresentation of that.

What is true is, God will hold those accountable for not listening to Christ as the Watchtower does. Witnesses around the world are not going to be saved by the watchtower but rather, they will save themselves by adjusting their Christian life as illustrated by the Watchtower through scripture by their actions and obedience to God and Christ. That’s the difference.

Since the Watchtower structures itself is through the inspired word of God, judging the discipleship of the Watchtower members by “judging” and “questioning” witness motives to obey, then you are in essence questioning and judging god’s inspired words simply because they do adhere to Bible principle. That difference should have been made clear by not changing the words of others. Romans 8:1

The same type of motives that outsiders used to condemn Christ and the Apostles.  Romans 2:1-29

Did God condemn and destroy those who actually killed his first creation (born)? John 3:17

It's up to the individual to obey Gods command. It’s a Christian obligation to keep the body of Christ clean. That is the church.

Dear @The Librarian you make little confusion by removing some posts under new topic. :) Title: When i strongly criticize WTJWorg + GB + Helpers, why is this same to you as criticizing God? is part of my comment in responding to @César Chávez and it is not topic made by @Arauna

What do you suggest? Topic can be interesting for discussion and perhaps people would like to participate.

6 hours ago, César Chávez said:

What is true is, God will hold those accountable for not listening to Christ as the Watchtower does.

And you are sure that WT with GB listens Christ in all things, little and big? 

6 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Since the Watchtower structures itself is through the inspired word of God,

Please, we need to separate "inspired Word of God" from "uninspired human organization structure". How you can came to idea that "perfect word" created "imperfect organization"?

Bible is "relatively" "perfect", because it is given to "imperfect human". What imperfect human can do with perfect words? They would not be able to understand "perfect language". In that respect Bible is something "perfect" to people, humankind in particular periods of time. But many things in Bible are not "perfect" any more. For example does it "Perfect Law" in time of Moses given to old Israel, is "perfect" for people today, for JW members today??!! No, it is not. And JW's proves that every single day, because they not living by "perfect Words" written in The Law. Even God himself "destroyed" His own "perfect words" and replaced it with Jesus's Teachings.

And you are ready to believe, with millions of JW's, how WTJWorg is divine structure similar to Old Israel? If you want to be Jesus's follower, disciple you will recognize how Jesus did not support nothing similar to Old Jew "Theocracy".

49 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

The Watchtower does with its illustration of fine works as described and instructed by Christ himself. Do I suggest all members within the organization hold true to that Christian value, no! I do however see my brothers with responsibility such as the GB actions do conform to Gods commands and Christ instructions.

54 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Please, we need to separate "inspired Word of God" from "uninspired human organization structure". How you can came to idea that "perfect word" created "imperfect organization"?

You should understand me by now, I always separate church from state. It would be equally advantageous if you had the same process.

57 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

And you are ready to believe, with millions of JW's, how WTJWorg is divine structure similar to Old Israel? If you want to be Jesus's follower, disciple you will recognize how Jesus did not support nothing similar to Old Jew "Theocracy".

Once again, the understanding of scripture with issues driven by outside influences become questionable when the ideology is taken out of context. Jesus was well versed in the ancient scrolls as well as the misapplication of Jewish laws. Therefore, to understand the difference, the right context of Matthew 5:17 needs to be applied.

4 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Once again, the understanding of scripture with issues driven by outside influences become questionable when the ideology is taken out of context. Jesus was well versed in the ancient scrolls as well as the misapplication of Jewish laws. Therefore, to understand the difference, the right context of Matthew 5:17 needs to be applied.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

To continue; why WTJWorg need to have enormous numbers of rules, instructions and various policies, similar to Old Law that Jesus put out of power? Little and big WTJWorg "laws". Jesus made "simplified edition" and "Jesus Law" said this: “Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ” - Gal 6:2.  (To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law.- 1 Cor 9:21)

Most Bible teachers understand the law of Christ to be what Christ stated were the greatest commandments in 

Hello guest!
, “‘Which commandment is the most important of all?’ Jesus answered, ‘The most important is, “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” The second is this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” There is no other commandment greater than these.’”

Well again, have to ask: why WTJWorg need to have massive organizational structure (half religious and half secular) with hierarchy and all various departments, when Jesus ask from his followers only to "Carry each other’s burdens"??!! :))

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Quote @César Chávez answerThe Watchtower does with its illustration of fine works as described and instructed by Christ himself."

Well actually the Watchtower / GB / CCJW do not 'listen to' or follow Christ's instructions in most things. And I think it is clear that Christ is not instructing the Watchtower / GB / CCJW. 

Example 1, The GB call themselves the Faithful and discreet Slave, but prove by their words that they are not so.

Example 2. The GB had it written in the Watchtower that the Anointed should not gather together for study or prayer to God. The GB stated that it would be 'working against the Holy Spirit' if the Anointed did gather together. Whereas Jesus Christ told the Anointed that where ever two or three of them were gathered together HE would be amongst them. 

I could add more but I've been warned not to. 

22 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Well actually the Watchtower / GB / CCJW do not 'listen to' or follow Christ's instructions in most things. And I think it is clear that Christ is not instructing the Watchtower / GB / CCJW. 

An error in understanding the Watchtower context by former members usually bring this assertion. I can only be seen as a matter of opinion. 

However, how does the Watchtower fail to implement Jesus commands and instructions by which the Watchtower is physically showing the world, the first century teachings of Christ? Without obscuring scripture to a misapplication thereof, what scripture can you sight?

22 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Well again, have to ask: why WTJWorg need to have massive organizational structure (half religious and half secular) with hierarchy and all various departments, when Jesus ask from his followers only to "Carry each other’s burdens"??!! :))

This misconception comes from former members that have made it a visual effect. Something the Watchtower doesn't have. The GB don't burden themselves to the structure of man, but instill the value of our heavenly father. They serve only God as it should be. The fact that outsiders want to force the GB to take a more personal approach to secular laws would remove time better vested in spiritual needs of those willing to follow their examples of being righteous before God. After all, that is the point of being a Christian. Therefore, a righteous structure as you indicate as different departments can be seen through the structure of the first century Christianity, were the apostles themselves had to meet with a panel of Sanhedrin or elders of the church. 

I see no difference in application other than word usage. Now in today's world, What powers did the Jews have compared to the Jewish laws that were in effect in Jesus time that modern churches don't have today.

If you look at power as an argument, then you will see the Vatican has more secular power than the Watchtower.

On 8/3/2020 at 6:18 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Dear @The Librarian you make little confusion by removing some posts under new topic. :) Title: When i strongly criticize WTJWorg + GB + Helpers, why is this same to you as criticizing God? is part of my comment in responding to @César Chávez and it is not topic made by @Arauna

What do you suggest? Topic can be interesting for discussion and perhaps people would like to participate.

Spin a book out of it. That is what I did when I found myself heading the thread: ‘TrueTom vs the Apostates.’

Initially, I protested. I didn’t want the job. I don’t go out of my way to pick fights with these guys, and didn’t want it presented as though I did.

My protests fell upon deaf ears. So I warmed to the task and went after them with such ferocity that the same powers-that-be that assigned me the thread yanked me off it—not just me, but the entire thread. 

A year or two later the experience became the intro for 

Hello guest!

1F83F224-74BC-4B91-B72A-9974A574958B.jpeg

23 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Well again, have to ask: why WTJWorg need to have massive organizational structure (half religious and half secular) with hierarchy and all various departments,

The short answer: Because the HQ are in America.

The longer answer: In order to be legally established you have to comply with rules and regulations of the country. In America, it seems these are extra complex. 

Then also, because you are in America, you have to protect yourself legally, which means against potential lawsuits. America is the land of litigation. People here sue (and win) for the most ridiculous things. I know, I live here.

Everything in the first century was so much simpler because there were not as many problems as we see in modern American society. But even in the first century, the preaching work had to be legally established - Philippians 1:7.

As for the complexity internally, well don't forget modern society is a lot more complex. You cannot organize things the same way as in the first Century. What worked well then, would be inefficient today.

4 hours ago, César Chávez said:

The GB don't burden themselves to the structure of man, but instill the value of our heavenly father.

Does Father need your "monthly report", for example? Or is it just "visual effect" in mind of former members? :) 

3 hours ago, Anna said:

The short answer: Because the HQ are in America.

The longer answer: In order to be legally established you have to comply with rules and regulations of the country. In America, it seems these are extra complex. 

Then also, because you are in America, you have to protect yourself legally, which means against potential lawsuits. America is the land of litigation. People here sue (and win) for the most ridiculous things. I know, I live here.

Everything in the first century was so much simpler because there were not as many problems as we see in modern American society. But even in the first century, the preaching work had to be legally established - Philippians 1:7.

As for the complexity internally, well don't forget modern society is a lot more complex. You cannot organize things the same way as in the first Century. What worked well then, would be inefficient today.

Perhaps CC would say how this part, of WTJWorg you explained me, is just  "visual effect" :))

Quote  @Anna In order to be legally established you have to comply with rules and regulations of the country. In America, it seems these are extra complex. 

It would be nice if the GB did comply with the rules and laws of the country (America). Then they might just hand over that Database.

Isn't there a law in America about 'withholding information' from the Police or courts ? 

12 hours ago, Anna said:

... rules and regulations of the country. In America, it seems these are extra complex. 

I think how "papers and administration" are complicated almost everywhere in the world. :)) 

12 hours ago, Anna said:

Everything in the first century was so much simpler because there were not as many problems as we see in modern American society.

12 hours ago, Anna said:

From this, should we, could we conclude how Bible is not enough for WTJWorg Administration today, to manage things about "God's earthly mountain-like organization" on 1st century Christian Congregation foundation and example??

And next, if "inspired by holy spirit" was only thing what make 1st century Christian Congregation to be successful and according to God's will and inside Jesus' teachings, don't we have problem today, because people in Management of this organization (GB+Helpers+Lawyers+Elders) are just "guided by spirit"?? According to WT publications "guided by spirit" means plenty of err doctrines and instructions.

If we add, as you said; complexity internally, modern society is a lot more complex,  cannot organize things the same way, would be inefficient today -  what guaranties JW members have that their's organization is in harmony with principles established by Jesus and how this modern organization is copy-paste (type-antitype) of 1st Congregation as role model, despite fact how all was drastically changed after almost 2000 years? Do not forget how 1st Congregation made, not just mistakes in teachings and guiding members, but ended in apostasy. If these happened to people who was "inspired by spirit", how much worst it can be for people who are lower on that "spiritual scale" - namely "guided by spirit"?

Srecko, remind yourself who the first administrator of Jewish law was. Who had to offer guidelines to Moses because the People(Israelites) began to complain? Exodus 17:4 Hebrews 11:24-27 

What was the outcome and resolution in Exodus 17:5-6. Did God direct Moses directly to the people? Or did he direct Moses to gather in front of the rock in Horeb to see the power of God through the eyes of the Elders that still held their prominent roles as leaders?

Then you come to Jesus that now becomes that force to direct an old nation in a new way. A way that now includes none Jews. Did the Jewish nation "accept" this new condition?

Now Jesus directs and delegates the power of establishment to the apostles. The apostles still have to go before a structured committee. Then Jesus expands Gods earthy spiritual power to others. At what point do you believe Jesus superseded the secular power of Rome that can be applied in today's world?

When Did God give that secular power over the Jews in Babylonian days? Be it direct or indirect, The power and authority belongs to God. By questioning how earthly structure should be to satisfy the needs and wants of the people will ultimately be applied by God. That is accepted by a true Christian. Anyone questioning it is once again questioning God himself regardless if its from a point of view coming from the outside looking in, or from inside looking at it from a worldly perspective.

1 hour ago, César Chávez said:

Exodus 17:4

People were thirsty and needed water, and they asked for water. They asked for water from Moses as God representative on Earth. In Bible there are a verses that said how we can ask from Father whatever we want and He will give us. Perhaps something else was behind Moses statement and his fear for life. Or as chapter 16 said; In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. 

This testings (of people and leadership) of all sorts are very common and often in Bible.  

Then Jesus expands Gods earthy spiritual power to others

Preach me more about this and "earthly spiritual power".

At what point do you believe Jesus superseded the secular power of Rome that can be applied in today's world?

Not so sure what is issue here, because of my English. 

Jesus said that he has nothing with this world. In that respect Jesus done nothing to "superseded" Roman power. Roman power belonged to "secular authorities" as God's servant, so i don't see what and why Jesus would have to done to "supersede" Roman or any other secular government in past or even today.

Today, these "secular governments" doing same task as in the past, when Epistle to the Romans was written.

Another issue is "theocratic government".

The power and authority belongs to God. By questioning how earthly structure should be to satisfy the needs and wants of the people will ultimately be applied by God. That is accepted by a true Christian. Anyone questioning it is once again questioning God himself regardless if its from a point of view coming from the outside looking in, or from inside looking at it from a worldly perspective.

Very good. Then why WTJWorg GB with own "theocratic structure of power" are not in subjection to "secular structure of power" and give CSA documentation to the Courts and other Institutions that investigate this problem, this crime (Australian Branch is exception)?  

@César Chávez In all your talk about Moses and Jesus do you forget how they both were inspired of God's holy Spirit ? 

I think that you are deliberately avoiding the point that the GB / Watchtower / CCJW are not inspired by Holy Spirit and are not even 'spirit led'. 

I think you also deliberately avoid the fact that the Apostle Paul was 'contacted directly by Jesus  Acts 9 v 3-5

Now as he was traveling and getting near Damascus, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him,  and he fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him: “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?”  He asked: “Who are you, Lord?” He said: “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.

And Paul did not go up to Jerusalem for the first THREE YEARS of his missionary work. 

Add to that the point that it was the Apostle Paul, who was not one of the Twelve, that wrote all the letters to the congregations, that we have in the Scriptures now.  

If you really think there was a 1st Century GB, then why weren't the letters written to the congregations from THEM ? 

As for questioning the CCJW / Watchtower, well all organisations have to be questioned. If a person is seriously looking to serve God properly then they will of course question / investigate / research any organisation / religion that they may be thinking of joining. 

And, just as importantly, if a person has information, good or bad, about an organisation, then it is right that they should make such information known publicly as a help to other people. 

12 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

People were thirsty and needed water, and they asked for water. They asked for water from Moses as God representative on Earth. In Bible there are a verses that said how we can ask from Father whatever we want and He will give us.

Where in scripture do you find God spoke directly to the people? I love to read that, or are you mixing things.

Preach me more about this and "earthly spiritual power".

What is the "commission". You can find it in scripture.

Jesus said that he has nothing with this world. In that respect Jesus done nothing to "superseded" Roman power. Roman power belonged to "secular authorities" as God's servant, so i don't see what and why Jesus would have to done to "supersede" Roman or any other secular government in past or even today.

Where in scripture can I find Jesus had no interaction with Rome and its laws? You seem to be adding to scripture. Are you reading non-conical books?

Very good. Then why WTJWorg GB with own "theocratic structure of power" are not in subjection to "secular structure of power" and give CSA documentation to the Courts and other Institutions that investigate this problem, this crime (Australian Branch is exception)?  

Have you fully understood what that secular structure entails? Or are you suggesting the Watchtower break those structured laws to please men and not God since scripture makes it clear to obey all authority. The Watchtower is bound to accepting those secular laws. If you have a problem with them, don't criticize the Watchtower for following Gods command but redirect yourself to your local secular authority. Just keep in mind, whatever laws come out of peoples complaints will be structured to meet "ALL" religion not just the Watchtower.

When the Watchtower argued freedom of religion in America, the Supreme Court didn't say, This decision is made just for the Watchtower. Religious freedom became the law of the land for ALL.

9 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

I think that you are deliberately avoiding the point that the GB / Watchtower / CCJW are not inspired by Holy Spirit and are not even 'spirit led'.

I thought we agreed you weren't going to waste my time. I guess you word needs to be considered.

18 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

Where in scripture do you find God spoke directly to the people?

Do you try to make joke of me or of yourself? :))

21 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

Where in scripture can I find Jesus had no interaction with Rome and its laws?

We two, both have interactions here. Does this mean how you have intend to "replace" me with someone else? Who said Jesus had no "interactions" with people and institutions around him? :)) 

31 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

Have you fully understood what that secular structure entails?

Perhaps not, but my position in that issue does not diminish the stated fact about other issue - secular structure, namely Court, asked WTJWorg for documents about CSA, and GB decided to not give documentation and help victims to find some sort of "justice and truth". 

2 hours ago, César Chávez said:

I thought we agreed you weren't going to waste my time. I guess you word needs to be considered.

Wow CC that is such an intelligent answer. But I don't expect any better from a worshiper of the GB. Keep serving your GB because they don't have long left in power. They will be replaced you know. 

2 hours ago, César Chávez said:  Where in scripture do you find God spoke directly to the people?
Maybe here. I say maybe and I will start a new topic. 

Matthew 3 v 16& 17.

After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him. 17  Look! Also, a voice from the heavens said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.”

9 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Do you try to make joke of me or of yourself? :))

No joke Screcko, I just need you to concentrate on the time of Moses, and not other interactions. When God gave Moses his instructions and guidelines, did God speak "directly" to the people or did he speak to Moses personally. Did Moses not pass that guidance through physical affect? At some point Srecko, you need to stick to "one" subject and not just throw things in a mix. 

Since you are still unwilling to apply reason, then we are just wasting our time.

6 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Maybe here. I say maybe and I will start a new topic. 

Yes! Just make sure you post a new topic that is not driven under a misconception from Srecko. If you do, it would yield a false representation of someone else's word. A common trait to be sure by former members.

did God speak "directly" to the people or did he speak to Moses personally.

Please, define "directly" and define "personally". What this mean to you? Or/and to JW religion interpretation. Is it your and JW official interpretation the same? 

@César Chávez It could not be more of a misconception than your idea that Moses and your GB have anything in common. 

We know that God spoke directly to Moses but we also know that God does not speak directly or even indirectly to your GB.  If God spoke directly to the GB then the GB would not err spiritually in spoken or written word. Unfortunately your GB err many times and so do their helpers. 

• Similar Content

• By 4Jah2me
      @César Chávez Well the GB and their Lawyers are keeping the paedophiles inside the CCJW / Watchtower by hiding that 20 + year database, so they are not cleaning the Org at all. How you can spout about What is the point of keeping Christian ethics, when the CCJW Org is so immoral i do not know. 
      Wake up CC. Your Org is being part of this world right now. Your CCJW Org is better known for Child Sexual Abuse Earthwide than for anything else. Earthwide Child Sexual Abuse CC, just remember that when you spout about Christian ethics.  
    • By 4Jah2me
      Quote @Arauna 
      Equality, as taught by Jehovah, comes from the heart - a true personal belief that we should not view ourselves as better than others and should treat others with justice because Jehovah is watching.  A true belief that we all must be self-controlling, self-sacrificing...…and just, kind, good, merciful etc. This is a true equality when all humans apply these principles from conviction.  When all willingly have a self-sacrificing personality which comes from WILLING obedience to a set of standards of justice (good and bad) which comes from Jehovah.  Human laws (human good and bad), enforced by humans over other humans, does not work because humans always protect their own interests and enforce laws unjustly.
      And of course I'm not allowed to pass comment because it would be trolling as @JW Insider tells me.
      Even though it is @Arauna that turns this topic from political to Religious............ 
      All I will say is :- What hypocrisy. Yes please do remember that Almighty God IS watching you. 
      Will this comment get deleted or moved I wonder ? Will Arauna's comment get the same treatment too  .
    • By 4Jah2me
      The Watchtower is definitely run by Men, and certainly NOT guided by God's Holy Spirit. And the GB seem to be spending their time selling 'real estate' and hiding the money off shore. The GB are different to me in as much as the GB are deliberately misguiding millions of people within the Org and some outside the org too. Plus the GB and their lawyers are happily hiding Paedophiles in the American part of the CCJW. So yes the people you worship, your GB, are very different to me. I have no interest in protecting Paedophiles and i am interested in protecting children and also interested in the Victims of CSA getting compensation, which your GB are deliberately trying to avoid.  You may be 'interested' in serving God, but if you remain in the CCJW then you cannot serve God properly.