The World News Media

I am under threat of being disfellowshipped from this forum.

Patiently waiting for Truth

I thought i should make it known that I am under threat of being disfellowshipped from this forum.

So if i disappear without trace, i will not have left, but i will have been removed by the Librarian or other admin'. 

I do find it funny how this forum is run just like a Kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. The Librarian and others being the Elders. 

TTH says he has no influence, hum. Anna I think does have. However if i am removed I will forgive them all.

But, removing the one revealing the sinners, does not remove the sin. I think of John the Baptiser who also revealed sin and died for doing so. 

As did Jesus Christ of course. Murdered by those that were committing sin. 

Disfellowshipping is a form of murder, spiritually and possibly physically, especially when you consider that the GB say only those Baptised JWs IN the Org will be saved. 

So, my future here is not in my hands, for I must continue to reveal truth. And if truth is so despised by the administration of this forum that they feel threatened by me, then so be it. I will heed the warning of course, but i have a duty to speak truth. 

Have a good day. 

• Views 828
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Huh! All that you have to do here to establish your reputation as Teller of TRUTH is to disappear! If I wasn’t worried about breaking the heart of the old hen, I’d do it myself! ”Ah, TrueTom

that old hen You’re such a loon, 4J. You’ve been told any number of times just who runs things here—it is entirely unremarkable—and you choose instead some paranoid and zany version.

It is even worse for me. Every day the Librarian (that old hen) makes me comment. I don’t want to. I really don’t with all my heart. But she forces me to, using mind control. You might just try h

3 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

So if i disappear without trace, i will not have left, but i will have been removed by the Librarian

that old hen

You’re such a loon, 4J. You’ve been told any number of times just who runs things here—it is entirely unremarkable—and you choose instead some paranoid and zany version.

4 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

So if i disappear without trace, i will not have left, but i will have been removed... And if truth is so despised by the administration of this forum that they feel threatened by me, then so be it. I will heed the warning of course, but i have a duty to speak truth. 

1 hour ago, César Chávez said:

The only one removed from this forum was ALLEN SMITH that became a soldier of truth.... Now this will get me banned, since no one likes hearing the truth. Instead, they wish to indulge. 

Huh! All that you have to do here to establish your reputation as Teller of TRUTH is to disappear!

If I wasn’t worried about breaking the heart of the old hen, I’d do it myself!

”Ah, TrueTom,” they will say. “He really was true! But we didn’t realize it until he was long gone! If only we had recognized his genius and integrity while he was with us!”

17 hours ago, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

I would love them if they remove me too, i tried unsubscribing but doesn't seem to work...

It is even worse for me. Every day the Librarian (that old hen) makes me comment. I don’t want to. I really don’t with all my heart. But she forces me to, using mind control.

You might just try hitting the ‘leave club’ button at top of forum.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.