The World News Media

Census

Matthew9969

23 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Then you misunderstood Srecko. My points come from the Watchtower and scripture on how due diligence, intellectual spiritual thought, knowledge, and wisdom works in a Christian that obeys and supports Gods rule on earth.

Once again, the way the question is posted by an opposer, there is no wrong or right answer. Therefore, discernment is a must when dealing with outside opinions. The proof was just made by the poster. He cannot argue a sensible point, rather than resorting back to ad hominem attacks on the BG and the Christian brotherhood.

Ok so I'll take it that at least as far as your concerned, you cannot think for yourself, you have to go to the watchtower to do your thinking for you.

• Views 914
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why did you have to post it.  Just read Romans chapter 13 and see that Christians are supposed to cooperate with the Government where they live.  They are not uncooperative or ungovernable, they are s

Yes I agree with what others have said true we are no part of the world when it involves political issues. We model Jesus but we do pay taxes and receive services so the census is an official document

Actually if the government wants us to take the count to figure information for the census,we comply. The  virus Is another situation if it’s a hidden agenda we have no control over that.  However we

On 8/17/2020 at 6:05 AM, Melinda Mills said:

Just read Romans chapter 13 and see that Christians are supposed to cooperate with the Government where they live.

Key words here are "suppose to", but we know that isn't the case when it comes to jw's so far in Australia, England, Russia, Germany, Italy, America and more. 

54 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

I use the understanding of scripture just like the Watchtower does.

Having in mind so many "doctrinal errors" produced in the WTJWorg "kitchen", this statement is not so shine to be proud about it and about parallel/similar spiritual voyage you and them have in Bible understanding. :) 

Quote C. C. " The only confusion I see comes from those that can't separate themselves by combining church and state. A worldly view to be sure. "

That's so funny. The confusion I can see is in the GB / CCJW / JWs that cannot separate God and Christ from the CCJW / Watchtower.  Confused JWs think that their GB is the gateway to God. Whereas Jesus said "No one comes to the Father except through me".  Confused JWs have replaced Jesus with the GB. 

On 8/21/2020 at 8:43 AM, César Chávez said:

No confusion in my part John, However, the use of scripture aligns with what God instructs all his faithful members which the Watchtower is part of. The only confusion I see comes from those that can't separate themselves by combining church and state. A worldly view to be sure.

Religion has nothing to do with the census, no questions on religion, or even a hint of religious affiliation. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.