The World News Media

Prophecy & Signs, Truth & Conspiracy, Covid-19, the UN, Disgusting Thing, Truth and Conspiracies

Arauna

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

Are you still offering up defective bulls? 

The “defective bull” appears to be the “food sacrificed to idols” – to the organization.  Rev 2:20  

As your hypocritical leaders stated…

"As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization."   Wt ‘90/11/1 p. 26

The GB priests (if indeed all 8 are really anointed) who have placed themselves above all other anointed priests in the organization,  (Matt 24:48-51) have allowed the sanctuary of God,  to be defiled by “Gentiles”. 

“You shall say to the rebellious ones, to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Enough of all your repulsive acts, O house of Israel! In that you brought in foreigners, uncircumcised in heart and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in My sanctuary to pollute and profane itMy house—when you offered My bread, the fat, and the blood; and they made My covenant voidthis in addition to all your other repulsive acts. And you have not kept charge of My holy things yourselves, but you have chosen foreigners [to please yourselves] and have set them in charge of My sanctuary.  Ezek 44:6-9

God’s House – John 2:19-21; 1 Pet 2:5; 1 Cor 12:27; 1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-22

If JWs absolutely treasured the laws of God as they say they do, they would abide by them.  If they cared to “know” their God, they would have the ability to discern the “disgusting thing” standing in the “Holy Place”, and leave the organization.  Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3

Armed forces of his will arise [in Jerusalem] and defile and desecrate the sanctuary, the [spiritual] stronghold, and will do away with the regular sacrifice [that is, the daily burnt offering]; and they will set up [a pagan altar in the sanctuary which is] the abomination of desolation32 With smooth words [of flattery and praise] he will turn to godlessness those who [are willing to] disregard the [Mosaic] covenant, but the people who [are spiritually mature and] know their God will display strength and take action [to resist].  Dan 11:31,32

This happened in a physical way once, when the Roman army defiled the temple in Jerusalem.  And, as Revelation 11:1,2 states, it happens again spiritually, within "New Jerusalem" (Gal 4:26) to God's priests/Temple "stones" in the last days.  They have been replaced, and the Temple of God has once again been trampled by "Gentiles".  (2 Thess 2:3,4)

The organization has already admitted that "Christendom", cannot be the target of scriptural fulfillment anymore, by referring to these religions as antitypical "Jerusalem".  

"In the past, our literature has referred to Christendom as the antitype of apostate Jerusalem. The conditions in unfaithful Jerusalem—including idolatry and widespread corruption—certainly remind us of what is happening in Christendom. However, in recent years our publications, including the one you are now reading, have not taken the type-antitype approach to prophecy except where the Bible provides a clear basis for doing so. Is there a solid Scriptural basis for referring to Christendom as the antitypical Jerusalem?  No.    rr p. 174

Operation of Error:  https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2014/06/operation-of-error.html

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dear, as someone here would say. I don’t know whether it is worth your time or not but I do know I will miss you if you leave. As for me, I’ve tried to leave numerous times but the old hen alw

*** w20 November pp. 14-15 Take Courage—Jehovah Is Your Helper *** HELP FROM INDIVIDUALS IN AUTHORITY ... 13 What help do we receive? When it is in harmony with his purpose, Jehovah may use his

No. I never saw any evidence provided by the UN with respect to this man from Ethiopia. I never saw any evidence from you either. Just a claim with no evidence. Your assumption and judgment are

4 hours ago, Arauna said:

So - in your mind they do NOOO idolatry?  They teach the truth about the soul, icons, purgatory etc?

I'm not focused on other religions, that would be you.  I am focused on "Israel" and the sins of your leaders over them, and those whom they have employed with authority to judge them.  I am focused on the anointed themselves, who have allowed God's Temple - which are the anointed - to be trampled.  (1 Cor 3:16,17)

Why else was John sent to "measure" the Temple in vision. Each anointed one is "measured" by the standards of Christ and truth - because, they are "living stones" of the Temple!   As Rev 11:1,2 states though, the Temple and the altar have been defiled by "Gentiles".  

The last "two witnesses" prophesy about this, in sackcloth.  You are hearing the prophesy now.  

So, you can continue to concentrate on the world, while the WT and its sins, are continually exposed. It's walls of lies will crumble down around all JWs, unless they have sense to leave.     Rev 18:4-8; Ezek 13:1-16

When each anointed one, remains subservient to powers of lawlessness over them, what happens to the Spirit of truth within their heart?  (1 John 2:27)

"Because of rebellion, the LORD's people and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground."    Dan 8:12

"Do not let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and who exalts himself over every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, proclaiming that he himself is God."  2 Thess 2:3,4

Can you accuse all other religions for their sins, expecting God to punish THEM, and let your leaders of lies, and doctrines of men, be exempt from judgment?  (Matt 15:9)

10 hours ago, Witness said:

which are the anointed - to be trampled

You are NOT anointed because you do not believe what the bible says about the soul... Remember I showed up your false ideas a while back?  you believe in the immortality of the soul....  so Your Jesus did not really die because he is immortal. So I do not want to argue with you .... let us just leave it there.

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

You are NOT anointed because you do not believe what the bible says about the soul... Remember I showed up your false ideas a while back?  you believe in the immortality of the soul....  so Your Jesus did not really die because he is immortal. So I do not want to argue with you .... let us just leave it there.

You've totally changed the subject.  Is it because you see truth and don't want to face it?

Only Jesus’ flesh died; he lived on in the Spirit. He is immortal, and his faithful anointed who remain “in Christ”, also receive immortality at the death of their flesh.  My goodness, he is the SON of God, who is immortal. (1 Tim 1:17)  That immortality will only be given to the anointed, when they are sealed, and proven faithful as sons of God, as Jesus their Head proved to be.  (James 1:12; Rev 2:10; 14:4)

I preach the Jesus that scripture speaks of.  Perhaps you should consider what Jesus you are preaching. (2 Cor 11:4) 

“The Spirit is the one who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.”  John 6:63

“Therefore, do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor me his prisoner, but suffer along with me for the gospel, according to the power of God, who saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works but according to his own purpose and grace that was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been disclosed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought to light life and immortality through the gospel,” 2 Tim 1:8-10

All of God’s children who are resurrected to eternal life in the Kingdom will receive “immortality”, since death will be destroyed at the end Armageddon; meaning no one who receives life in the Kingdom, will die a thousand years later. (1 Cor 15:26; 1 Cor 15:42)  Just as Adam, before he fell into sin, portrayed the ‘likeness’ of God, so will all of God’s children in the Kingdom.    Gen 5:1,2

The gospel, the word of Christ, contains eternal  life to those who embrace it and obey that Word. (John 8:47)

As a “new creation”, given to the anointed, one is both human and spirit, as Jesus showed us when appearing to the apostles after his flesh had died and he was resurrected. (2 Cor 5:17; Luke 24:5,6)  He appeared to them in different “fleshly” forms.  (Luke 24:13-16; Mark 16:12; 1 Cor 15:6,7)  The anointed will have that ability also.  (Gen 28:10-14; John 1:15)

"Immortality":

ἀφθαρσία aphtharsía, af-thar-see'-ah; from G862; incorruptibility; genitive, unending existence; (figuratively) genuineness:—immortality, incorruption, sincerity

“But whenever this perishable body puts on incorruptibility and this mortal body puts on immortality, then the saying that is written will take place:  “Death is swallowed up in victory.”  1 Cor 15:54

"Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ in incorruptibility."  Eph 6:24

On 9/10/2020 at 8:08 AM, JW Insider said:

“This must be it!" he says.

And of course, I'm all for it.

“In my letter I wrote you to stop keeping company with sexually immoral people, not meaning entirely with the sexually immoral people of this world or the greedy people or extortioners or idolaters. Otherwise, you would actually have to get out of the world.” Paul has to clarify who he was speaking about, because, obviously it was not possible to “get out of the world.”

Today it is! If you follow government advisories and go just a tiny nudge further, you all but have! And nobody saw it coming! Nobody foresaw a pandemic, and in case anyone did, no one foresaw how it would give ample opportunity to get out of the world.

Let’s get @Kosonengoing on this. We all know that 4J is nuts, denouncing that even if they brush their teeth at Bethel, those choppers are not really clean because it was not guided by holy spirit. Yes, holy spirit doesn’t direct every tiny little thing they do. But neither am I willing to send it out to pasture. Could holy spirit have something to do with this unexpected opportunity to “get out of the world?” What does Kos think?

One of our elders is very much given to spotting sentences from the Watchtower and reading extra meaning into them that may or may not be there. He was all excited when they commented on the uber-violent entertainment of today, that maybe it is preparing the hearts of non-worshippers for when “each one will lift up his hand against his brother”—pumping them up with an affinity for gore.

And now here we are just a few years down the road and people seriously discuss the possibility of civil war in the United States! And they are fighting it out right now in several US cities!

In the United States! The last time there was talk of civil war in the United States was during the Civil War! Now there is that talk again, with society splitting into two factions that hate each other‘s guts. No matter who wins the election in November, the other side is not going to accept it.

It is more than a joke when it is said: “Future historians will be asked: ‘What quarter of 2020 did you specialize in?’” They didn’t say it about 2019, 2018, or any other year in memory. There is something distinct, groundbreaking, and equally disasterous in each quarter. Factions do not trust one another. The population does not agree on “what the science says” or whether they should follow it regardless of what it says. It doesn’t agree on anything. As Pew uncovered, not only do they not agree on how to act in light of the facts, but they don’t agree on what the facts are. Factions can’t stand each  other and do all they can to demonize the other side.

Current happenings are entirely in harmony with how God has said he “will incite Egyptians against Egyptians, and they will fight one another, each against his brother and his neighbor.” It seems like a very appropriate time to “get out of the world” to the extent possible, and now current events and the organization’s example make it possible to a greater extent that even Paul’s day. It also seems like an appropriate time to lay off criticism for anyone saying we’re in the last of the last days.

22 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It also seems like an appropriate time to lay off criticism for anyone saying we’re in the last of the last days.

It sure seems like 2020 is quite distinct from any other. It even looks distinct on paper: 2020, an interesting number. When it passes by and in a few more years nothing happens I will refer you to this page and laugh at you.. When something does happen, I will eat humble pie and you will have the right to laugh at me. Not that any of us will be really laughing at the other, we are too nice for that right?

11 hours ago, Anna said:

Seems like 2020 is quite distinct from any other. It even looks distinct on paper:

It sure does if one looks at the number of businesses who are broke, people who are no longer paying their mortgages, banks on verge of collapse and joblessness.  It seems that this lock down will last until March next year too!  ...maybe even beyond this date..... also depending on election outcomes and if Marshall law is implemented. .... if one listens to rumors. The world is changing.  China has rolled out their digital currency and every Chinese now has to accept it.

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

China has rolled out their digital currency and every Chinese now has to accept it.

China's pilot program is already in 4 major cities, and is as far along as Sweden's digital currency pilot program. Sweden's was designed in 2019, and is now mid-pilot (running from 2/2020 to 2/2021. China's pilot program affects a much larger economy, and they hope to have it fully available by the 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing. By 2018, 83% of all China's retail monetary transactions were already handled through mobile phones/devices. Only 17% by cash or bank (credit) cards.

China especially wanted to do this, in 2019, in response to Facebook's Libra currency, since WeChat Pay (a lot like Apple Wallet combined with Facebook Libra) and Alipay (associated with China's version of "Amazon") both have a scalable technology infrastructure. I noticed that eBay, btw, just this month transferred over to their own internal "digital" bank, and dropped PayPal as their transaction bank. But the American-based versions are still more like credit-card companies rather than a central government bank, like Sweden and China.

I see a lot of wishful thinking / writing from TTH and others. TTH is, as ever, insulting me. He just cannot stop doing it.  I wonder why ? But truth is that 2020 is not much different to any other year. And truth is that no one knows when the 'end' is going to be. However if you guys wish to still put your faith in those 8 men, that's your choice. If you love to hear that 'we are in the final minute of the final hour of the final day, if that tickles your ears so much, then keep listening to it. 

As for TTH burbling on about being no part of the world. Covid-19 wasn't needed to make a person 'no part of this world'. Being no part of the world is an attitude, a way of living, not a physical removing oneself from the 'world'.  If a person needed covid to become no part of the world, then that person didn't have much of a Christian conscience. 

Some of you folks seem so deep in politics and worldly affairs though. Not just as observers either, because the emotions are clearly seen in your comments. 

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

But truth is that 2020 is not much different to any other year.

As skeptical as I am about a lot of things, I cannot agree with you there. There are a lot of things going wrong that I have not seen before. For example just when I go shopping. I want to make bread....I can't get the flour, and haven't been able to for months. This is only one thing. There are many others I won't get into, but once the supply chain is broken somewhere, it's like a domino effect, it affects a lot of other things. In the long run it affects people's livelihoods, and when people don't have money, they get up to all kinds of weird and dangerous things to get it. In my opinion, we have not seen the fallout of 2020 yet. I think we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg right now....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.