The World News Media

Prophecy & Signs, Truth & Conspiracy, Covid-19, the UN, Disgusting Thing, Truth and Conspiracies

Arauna

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

when they asked him for a sign of the end,

The 'disgusting thing' only appeared in the end of the end times - Rome.  Signs of wars with the terrorists were there since Antiochus 4 put Zeus in the temple.....  unrest lasted a long time. It escalated badly after the death of Jesus.  Rumors of war was rife and terrorist incidents.  The Romans were at the end of their tether when they came to Jerusalem in 66 CE.......  unfortunately Valerian had to deal with death of Nero first and left for Egypt to cut off the food supplies to Rome.   

Today, the disgusting thing is here and is already deciding policies. ... the world lockdown of WHO is a result of it. ..... do you not UNDERSTAND what you see?   So UN just needs it to take more control of the world together with its 179 allies.  By 2025 it will be the entire financial system....... but it seems they are trying to accelerate it.  They are also accelerating the 4th industrial revolution.... which is the control of the population's biological health and much more... as well as all resources such as food, water, land etc.. 

20 year offset that the Watchtower uses in order to place 607 as the 18th/19th year of Nebuchadnezzar when Jeremiah says that Jerusalem

We do not need to use only the Babylonian chronicles.  The Greek Olympiads tells us much more.  We have been through this so many times!!!  The death of Cyrus is an historical date..... proven..... 

the year 1943 the Watch Tower Bible

Ok - so now we go back to the past..... again.....  LOL....  what does this prove... that we are now going backwards? That JWs were WRONG?   What about the  information such as the Festival of Akitu etc etc. ... the exact date of Cyrus's death.  We have also been through this before and people stubbornly stick to their (past) guns because they NEED to have MORE insight than the GB.... how silly can a person's ego be!  It is ego - nothing less.  It is not smart at all.... 

1914 wasn't fully "discerned" until the 1940's

"Fully" .....and the point?????  Was it holy spirit that helped them?... we do not know.......   How much holy spirit do you pray for?  Or do you quote from the past to show how little spirit they had?   What is the point???  of this?

What do we know about the PRESENT........ that is the BIG question.....

My question is this:  do you discern ANYTHING about the present?  Does  smart-blindness really help any of you quibblers to understand?   Like my husband always says:- there are some people who are in love with their own smartness.....they never learn much.   Quoting up the past is not a skill - it is a deterrent when it is not combined with understanding of what is going on in the PRESENT.  We do not learn from history if we do not learn to THINK about it and adapt it to new circumstances..

I know what I say here will wash over your backs - but at least I said it.  

The signs are all here and you are still quibbling about the "signs" and the time we are living in??  EGO trips. that is all it is.   

• Views 3.2k
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dear, as someone here would say. I don’t know whether it is worth your time or not but I do know I will miss you if you leave. As for me, I’ve tried to leave numerous times but the old hen alw

*** w20 November pp. 14-15 Take Courage—Jehovah Is Your Helper *** HELP FROM INDIVIDUALS IN AUTHORITY ... 13 What help do we receive? When it is in harmony with his purpose, Jehovah may use his

No. I never saw any evidence provided by the UN with respect to this man from Ethiopia. I never saw any evidence from you either. Just a claim with no evidence. Your assumption and judgment are

18 hours ago, JW Insider said:

to give them their food at the proper time?

You just throw scriptures mentioning food together without distinguishing between spiritual and physical food...

While the thought is nice it is not accurate.... 

4 hours ago, JW Insider said:

, although of course, Allen Smith would never admit that Carl Jo

Going into past arguments again and who is right and wrong and .... whatever...... - old men's EGOs at play.....  LOL  

Always going into the OLD behaviour patterns where it is comfortable. 

@JW Insider Quote  In general, the GB now teaches that many more of the verses and teachings in the Greek Scriptures that we once only applied to the Anointed can now have just as much meaning for the "other sheep."

Just because your GB says it is so, does that indeed make it so ? 

Or is it because the GB are jealous of the True Anointed and don't want the True Anointed getting the attention they deserve. The GB have exalted themselves above all, claiming that only they are the F&DS. So they now apply scriptures to the earthly class to pretend that the earthly class are equal to the True Anointed. 

John 15:4-10) Jesus was talking to the True Anointed Ones.

Quote : The sanctification is through the ransom, and the ransom is for all:    

Maybe, but not yet. 

Revelation 5 v 9 & 10 

And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue* and people and nation, 10  and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God,q and they are to rule as kingsr over the earth.”

This only refers to the True Anointed.  

I think you shoot yourself down with this one here. Quote 

No one is actually a special, righteous, anointed person who is a "TRUE anointed" who will be above their brothers as a kind of "leader" to follow.     

So tell me about your GB, who say only they are the F&DS. They have exalted themselves above all the True Anointed Ones. They tell the anointed not to gather together for prayer or Bible study, but those 8 men are constantly together 'Leading' the CCJW & W/t. 

BUT a True Anointed will be appointed to lead as the scripture about the Ten men clinging to the robe of a 'Jew' tells us. Zechariah 8 v 23 

“This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.”’”

So people will have to know who these True Anointed really are. 

You quoted this scripture 

(2 Corinthians 5:16-19) . . .So from now on we know no man from a fleshly viewpoint. Even if we once knew Christ according to the flesh, we certainly no longer know him in that way. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in union with Christ, he is a new creation; the old things passed away; look! new things have come into existence.

That must refer to the True Anointed Ones. Because we do not know the earthly class as a 'new creation'. We know the earthly class as fleshly ones. 

Conversation with you is good, and I thank you. We will of course continue to differ.  I do not completely condemn the CCJW, but I do feel it needs vast changes and deep cleansing. I do honestly feel that the GB need replacing by a True Anointed body of Servants. I wish no physical harm on the GB or their helpers, but I do deeply despair on the way things are right now within the CCJW and W/t. 

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

The 'disgusting thing' only appeared in the end of the end times - Rome.  Signs of wars with the terrorists were there since Antiochus 4 put Zeus in the temple.....  unrest lasted a long time. It escalated badly after the death of Jesus.  Rumors of war was rife and terrorist incidents. 

True.

The Romans were at the end of their tether when they came to Jerusalem in 66 CE.......  unfortunately Valerian had to deal with death of Nero first and left for Egypt to cut off the food supplies to Rome.   

Partly true.

• By Valerian, I assume you mean Vespasian. He was sent by Nero in the spring of 67 to take over military operations, initially in Galilee.
  • Nero's death was in the summer of 68, and three short-lived emperors tried to take over.
  • Vespasian didn't return until a few days before 70 CE, taking over after having the last of those emperors executed on December 22, 69 CE.
  • Vespasian didn't leave for Egypt to cut off the food supplies to Rome. Several Jews had turned to piracy, mostly out of Joppa, and interfered with commerce and navigation from Egypt to Phoenicia and Syria. Vespasian had to deal especially with the Jewish interference of grain supplies from Alexandria, Egypt to Rome.

Today, the disgusting thing is here and is already deciding policies. ... the world lockdown of WHO is a result of it. ..... do you not UNDERSTAND what you see?   So UN just needs it to take more control of the world together with its 179 allies. 

We will see, then.

By 2025 it will be the entire financial system....... but it seems they are trying to accelerate it.  They are also accelerating the 4th industrial revolution.... which is the control of the population's biological health and much more... as well as all resources such as food, water, land etc..

As you say, the UN would need to take more control. Conspiracies and fear-mongering over the UN are common. But you also, if I recall correctly, have never been able to locate any of these conspiratorial ideas in the UN documents where you claim they exist.

45 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

By Valerian, I assume you mean Vespasian.

Correct. As you know I write everything from memory..... getting older.

Vespasian

I am not arguing over history - who is right or not.  I am showing how the disgusting thing of TODAY is in its place.  That was the reason for mentioning the emperor in the first place.  Do you see the disgusting thing is starting to take control?

have never been able to locate any of these conspiratorial ideas in the UN documents where you claim they exist.

It is because you approve of  a 'centralized government' and control of environment to the extreme extent where all food and water will be controlled.   As I said before ... you are a little blind because you do not THINK things through.   HOW this will work is the biggest problem thinkers have with this plan.  It is all beautiful dreams to sell it to the public..... but not well thought out. 

The world economic forum at DAVOS gave a very good idea of what will happen in future.  Look at their page about transgenders and LGBTQ. 

Mr Schwab gave a speech and in his speech he also referred to the Great RESET and the 4th industrial revolution which is part of the plan.  Do you know what is the 4th industrial revolution?

The great reset is taking place right now. How long it will take I do  not know but all I know is that we will NOT get out of the lockdown soon..... if they have their way!

While I know that Jehovah will step in to rescue us from the DISGUSTING thing,  I may be forced to accept it when it starts to rule.  It does not mean that I approve of it. ... and when it forces LGBTQ on us with its beautiful promises of equality for all -  I will not approve of it.   I will separate myself from it.  

51 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

didn't leave for Egypt to cut off the food supplies to Rome

Just a note: Vespasian had ruled over Africa for a long time and knew that this area was the bread basket of Rome.  No emperor would last long if the food supplies did not reach Rome.  This is why there were 3 emperors in such a short period and he came out on top.  

59 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Do you see the disgusting thing is starting to take control?

Yes.

The disgusting thing, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, was first related to the time when Antiochus IV put Zeus in the temple, and was therefore also related even more horrifically to the final destruction of Jerusalem's temple when the "god" Rome encroached, especially from 66 to 70 CE.

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

The 'disgusting thing' only appeared in the end of the end times - Rome.  Signs of wars with the terrorists were there since Antiochus 4 put Zeus in the temple.....  unrest lasted a long time. It escalated badly after the death of Jesus.

So the disgusting thing is related to false worship sitting down in the Temple of God. We already have a statement from Paul that says this lawless one was already at work in the first century, and was openly revealed when the one acting as a restraint was out of the way. We generally identify this as the apostasy that revealed itself so openly at the end of the first century when the apostles, who were acting as a restraint, died out.

(2 Thessalonians 2:3-11) . . .Let no one lead you astray in any way, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness [sin,abomination] gets revealed, the son of destruction [desolation]. 4 He stands in opposition and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits down in the temple of God, publicly showing himself to be a god. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you, I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is acting as a restraint, so that he will be revealed in his own due time. 7 True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who is right now acting as a restraint is out of the way. 8 Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence. 9 But the lawless one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders 10 and every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth in order that they might be saved. 11 That is why God lets a deluding influence mislead them so that they may come to believe the lie,

John also identified this apostasy as the "antichrist" and said there were already many "antichrists" at work.

(1 John 2:18) . . .Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as YOU have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.

And we know that it was therefore the apostles and their associates acting as a restraint:

(Acts 20:29) 29 I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness,

And of course, we know that the Temple of God is now the individuals making up the true Congregation of Christ's body:

(1 Corinthians 3:16, 17) . . .Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that the spirit of God dwells in you? 17 If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him; for the temple of God is holy, and you are that temple.

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

you also, if I recall correctly, have never been able to locate any of these conspiratorial ideas in the UN documents where you claim they exist.

Here's how you responded to that:

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

It is because you approve of  a 'centralized government' and control of environment to the extreme extent where all food and water will be controlled. 

Really? The reason you have never been able to locate any of these conspiratorial ideas in the UN documents where you claim they exist is because I approve of a centralized government and control of environment. I don't really think that the reason you can't find them is because I have beliefs you have misinterpreted. I think you haven't been able to locate them because they are simply not there. It's easy to get fooled by the claims of conspiratorialists, because they play on ideas related to apocalyptic fear-mongering scenarios that we can align with our own Witness beliefs about the Great Tribulation and Armageddon.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

As I said before ... you are a little blind because you do not THINK things through.   HOW this will work is the biggest problem thinkers have with this plan.  It is all beautiful dreams to sell it to the public..... but not well thought out.

Yes, I'm sure I'm blind to a lot of things. But I also think you won't look at the documents you make claims about, because you are probably afraid I might be right, and you will see that those ideas just aren't there. You have a lot invested in these beliefs, and the world looks worse and worse these days. One of these days you'll have to be right, at least in part, so why spoil it by looking up facts?

@JW Insider quote

The disgusting thing, as spoken of through Daniel the prophet, was first related to the time when Antiochus IV put Zeus in the temple, and was therefore also related even more horrifically to the final destruction of Jerusalem's temple when the "god" Rome encroached, especially from 66 to 70 CE.

And of course, we know that the Temple of God is now the individuals making up the true Congregation of Christ's body:

So now the question has to be, what is the disgusting thing standing in the place of the true Congregation of Christ's body ? 

Because the True Anointed  / Body of Christ are the modern day Temple. 

You people are looking outside the Org when you should be looking inside. 

Could it be that the GB are trying to pretend that the CCJW is the Temple ?  And by doing so they get congregants to look at how the Org is being persecuted. But maybe congregants should be looking inside the Org at how the 'Temple' is being persecuted by the GB. Maybe the GB are the disgusting thing standing where they should not be.

I think @Anna 's point is interesting too :

I think it was Russell (or was it Rutherford) who interpreted earthquakes not to be literal but to mean the turmoil of mankind.

Now what if all of that scripture was not literal, and what if it refers to inside the Org not outside.

There is turmoil in the CCJW, especially with CSA,  and the food shortages could mean lack of spiritual food of the truthful kind. 

The Bible is mainly concerned with God's people. Firstly the Nation of Israel, then the early Christians. So as a continuation it would seem practical that it is still about Gods people. The main point at this time being the 'Temple' with Christ as it's Head. 

Maybe relating more scripture to inside the CCJW rather than outside might be a good idea. And maybe giving more attention to the True Anointed who ARE the Body of Christ and therefore are more important than the earthly class, would be a good idea too. Not to worship them but to show them the respect they deserve and to listen to them and consider their viewpoint. If only we knew who they are. 

I quote agenda 2030:

We+resolve,+between+now+and+2030,+to+end+poverty+and+hunger+everywhere;+to+combat+ inequalities+ within+ and+ among+ countries;+ to+ build+ peaceful,+ just+ and+ inclusive+ societies;+ to+ protect+ human+ rights+and+ promote+gender+equality+and+ the+empowerment+ of+women+and+ girls;+and+to+ensure+the+lasting+protection+of+the+planet+and+its+natural+resources.+We+resolve+ also+ to+create+conditions+ for+ sustainable,+inclusive+and+ sustained+economic+growth,+ shared+ prosperity+ and+ decent+ work+ for+ all,+ taking+ into+ account+ different+ levels+ of+ national+ development+and+capacities"

The plan is to have this MOSTLY completed by 2030 AND THEN COMPLETELY BY 2050.  How do you think they are doing it?   At LOCAL level through NGOs which receive money from the government. LOCAL LAWS ARE BEING CHANGED UNDER THE BANNER OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT - EVERYWHERE.  They have already changed many of the rights on the ground - what you are allowed to do on your own land. MY SON LIVES IN NZ and is living on a farm which was set aside for this plan. only a small part may be used for cows.

"This+is+an+Agenda+of+unprecedented+scope+and+significance.+It+is+accepted+by+all+countries+ and+is+applicable+to+all,+"

In+ these+ Goals+ and+ targets,+ we+ are+ setting+ out+ a+ supremely+ ambitious+ and+ transformational+ vision.+ We+ envisage+ a+ world+ free+ of+ poverty,+ hunger,+ disease+ and+ want,+ where+all+life+can+thrive.+"

SOUNDS LIKE THEY WANT TO BRING PEACE AND SECURITY !  SATANS VERSION OF JEHOVAH'S GOVERNMENT. See below where they talk of peace and security linked with sustainable development.

'A+world+which+invests+in+its+children+and+in+which+every+ child+grows+up+free+from+violence+and+exploitation.+"

SOUNDS WONDERFUL - EXCEPT THAT THEY UN HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPWE ETC WHICH IS NEVER ADDRESSED. THEIR OWN STAFF ARE FIRED FROM THE UN IF THEY EXPOSE THE CORRUPTION IN UN. THEIR LIVES BECOME A NIGHTMARE BECAUSE THEY ARE DISCREDITED AND THEIR LIVES MESSED UP. THEY HAVE TO TOW THE LINE. MOST HAVE EXTREME POLITICAL VIEWS WHICH ARE CLOSER TO MAOIST VIEWS. THEY ARE NOT APPOINTED TO POSITIONS  IF THEIR VIEWS TO NOT COMPLY!  A GOOD EXAMPLE IS THE LEADER OF WHO - HE GENOCIDED SOME OF HIS OWN PEOPLE AND YET RECEIVED A POSITION AT UN..... AND HE WAS NOT APPOINTED BECAUSE HE IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR BUT BECAUSE OF HIS POLITICAL VIEWS... sponsored by China.

CHILDREN ARE NOW LEARNING SEX EDUCATION (ENFORCED BY THE UN (UNESCO) THAT TEACHES THEM FROM AGE 4 TO TOUCH THEMSELVES AND TEACHES THE GROSSEST FORMS OF PORNEIA......  IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS GET YOURSELF EDUCATED ABOUT IT!  THIS IS PART OF THE QUEST TO GET CHILDREN OUT OF THEIR CULTURE AND RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS SO THEY WILL COMPLY WITH THE ONE WORLD VIEW AND NOT DISSENT. ... IT IS LEADING TO THE ONE WORLD VIEW! children are being programmed in a new way of thinking.

+ A+ world+ in+ which+ consumption+ and+ production+ patterns+and+use+of+all+natural+resources+— from+air+to+land,+from+rivers,+lakes+and+aquifers+to+ oceans+and+seas+— are+sustainable.

We+reaffirm+the+outcomes+of+all+major+United+Nations+conferences+and+summits+which+ have+laid+a+solid+foundation+for+sustainable+development+and+have+helped+to+shape+the+new+ Agenda.+ These+ include+ the+ Rio+ Declaration+ on+ Environment+ and+ Development,+ the+ World+ Summit+ on+ Sustainable+ Development,+ the+ World+ Summit+ for+ Social+ Development,+ the+ Programme+of+Action+of+the+International+Conference+on+Population+and+Development,+the+ Beijing+Platform+for+Action+and+the+United+Nations+Conference+on+Sustainable+Development.+ We+also+reaffirm+the+followJup+to+these+conferences,+including+the+outcomes+of+the+Fourth+ United+ Nations+ Conference+ on+ the+ Least+ Developed+ Countries,+ the+ third+ International+ Conference+ on+ Small+ Island+ Developing+ States,+ the+ second+ United+ Nations+ Conference+ on+ Landlocked+Developing+Countries+and+the+Third+United+Nations+World+Conference+on+Disaster+ Risk+Reduction

SOUNDS WONDERFUL - BUT IT WILL TAKE SOCIETY BACK TO A STATE BEFORE THE FIRST INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - EXCEPT THAT THE CONTROLS OF THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WILL BE UPON OUR CHILDREN.

+Climate+change+is+one+of+the+greatest+challenges+of+our+time+and+its+adverse+impacts+ undermine+the+ability+of+all+countries+to+achieve+sustainable+development.+Increases+in+global+ temperature,+sea+level+rise,+ocean+acidification+and+other+climate+change+impacts+are+seriously+ affecting+ coastal+ areas+ and+ lowJlying+ coastal+ countries,+ including+ many+ least+ developed+ countries+ and+ small+ island+ developing+ States.+ The+ survival+ of+ many+ societies,+ and+ of+ the+ biological+support+systems+of+the+planet,+is+at+risk.

THIS I AGREE WITH - BUT THE WAY THEY ARE GOING TO IMPLEMENT THIS AT SUCH AS QUICK PACE IS A MAJOR RESET OF THE GLOBE.  IT WILL HAVE TO BE DONE WITHOUT CONSENT OF THE PEOPLE BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE DO NOT BUY INTO THIS PLAN.  THIS WILL INCLUDE WHAT WE ARE EXPERIENCING NOW - A LOCKDOWN OF MAJOR PROPORTIONS TO BRING A NEW WORLD ORDER WHICH WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THE ONE WE HAD BEFORE.  THIS MEANS THAT MANY PEOPLE MAY DIE AS THE FOOD SUPPLY CHAINS ARE DISRUPTED, ENERGY REQUIREMENTS ARE CHANGED, TRANSPORT IS CHANGED ETC. .... TO BRING A SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT.  THE ENVIRONMENT IS NOW MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PEOPLE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DAMAGING THE ENVIRONMENT. THEY BELIEVE THIS.

THERE IS TALK OF EQUAL INCOME FOR ALL. (WHICH I WELCOME BECAUSE IT WILL HELP THOSE FAMILIES WHO ARE SUFFERING WITHOUT WORK AND ARE LOSING THEIR HOMES RIGHT NOW.)  AI IS TAKING AWAY JOBS THAT WERE PREVIOUSLY DONE BY PEOPLE, SUCH AS DRIVING TRUCKS. THEY ARE CLOSE TO SELF-DRIVING CARS AND TRUCKS JUST TO NAME ONE EXAMPLE.  MEDICINES AND JUSTICE CAN ALSO BE APPLIED BY AI...... SOUNDS WONDERFUL! A COMPUTER PROGRAMME IS ALREADY DECIDING WHICH PEOPLE GET BAIL AND WHICH  NOT!

+ It+ also,+ crucially,+ defines+ means+ of+ implementation.+ Reflecting+ the+ integrated+ approach+that+we+have+decided+on,+there+are+deep+interconnections+and+many+crossJcutting+ elements+across+the+new+Goals+and+targets 

THIS INTEGRATED APPROACH HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MANY YEARS.  THE TOP COMPANIES AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS MEET AT DAVOS, BILDERBURG MEETINGS, G20, AND G10 (THEY WANT TO INCLUDE INDIA). COUNTRIES AND CORPORATIONS SUCH AS ALL BILL GATES'S CORPORATIONS, MONSANTOS/BAYER ETC HAVE BEEN PART OF THESE MEETINGS.  IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THESE COMPANIES WHO ARE INCLUDED IN THESE MEETINGS IT SHOULD BE A RED FLAG!

+ Never+ before+ have+ world+ leaders+ pledged+ common+ action+ and+ endeavour+ across+ such+ a+ broad+ and+ universal+ policy+ agenda.+ We+ are+ setting+ out+ together+ on+ the+ path+ towards+ sustainable+ development,+ devoting+ ourselves+ collectively+ to+ the+ pursuit+ of+ global+ development+ and+ of+ “winJwin” cooperation+ which+ can+ bring+huge+gains+to+all+countries+and+all+parts+of+the+world.

THEY WILL ACHIEVE THIS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN PROPHECIED.....  HOW FAR THEY GET I DO NOT KNOW.  WHEN THEY TURN AGAINST RELIGION IT WILL HAIL IN ARMAGEDDON. 

We+reaffirm+the+importance+of+the+Universal+Declaration+of+Human+Rights,+as+well+as+

CHINA AND MUSLIM COUNTRIES ARE RUNNING THE UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL - THAT SHOULD GIVE YOU AN INDICATION OF WHAT KIND OF JUSTICE IS WAITING FOR THE WORLD.  CHRISTIANS ARE BEING GENOCIDED IN NORTH AFRICA AND SLAVERY OF BLACK AFRICANS BY AFRICAN MUSLIM NATIONS - THIS IS BEING IGNORED BY THE UN.  (CHINA NOW PUTTING TIBETANS IN RE-EDUCATION CAMPS)! BLM DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE ACTUALLY A MAO-IST ORGANIZATION (funded by China). SO NO-ONE IS GIVING ATTENTION TO THE PLIGHT OF black CHRISTIANS IN AFRICA.

The+new+Goals+and+targets+will+come+into+effect+on+1+January+2016+and+will+guide+the+ decisions+we+take+over+the+next+15+years.+All+of+us+will+work+to+implement+the+Agenda+within+ our+own+countries+and+at+the+regional+and+global+levels

ALL NATIONS WHO SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT ARE BUSY WITH THIS WITHOUT THEIR POPULATION'S CONSENT. PEOPLE ARE KEPT IN THE DARK BECAUSE IT WILL CAUSE AN OUTCRY.

+We+will+equally+accelerate+ the+pace+of+progress+made+in+ fighting+malaria,+HIV/AIDS,+ tuberculosis,+hepatitis,+Ebola+and+ other+communicable+diseases+and+epidemics,+including+by+addressing+growing+antiJmicrobial+ resistance+and+ the+problem+of+unattended+diseases+affecting+developing+countries.+We+are+ committed+ to+ the+ prevention+ and+ treatment+ of+ nonJcommunicable+ diseases,+ including+ behavioural,+developmental+and+neurological+disorders,+which+constitute+a+major+challenge+ for+sustainable+development.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE CORPORATIONS THAT ARE GOING TO PROVIDE VACCINATIONS FOR ALL OF THIS HAVE A VERY BAD RECORD! !  I HAVE STUDIED THE ORIGIINS OF THESE CORPORATIONS AND THE MONEY TRAIL.  ALL NATURAL MEDICINES WILL BE REMOVED AS IS ALREADY HAPPENING SO CORPORATIONS ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH THE POWER TO ADMINISTER MEDICINE THROUGH APPROVED DOCTORS.  ALL PROTOCOLS WILL BE PRESCRIBED AS HAS HAPPENED WITH THIS CORONA VIRUS.   GOOD MEDICINES LIKE HYDROXYQUININE WILL BE BANNED FROM THE PRESCRIPTION LIST.  DESPITE THIS, THE INJURIES TO CHILDREN ARE TRICKLING OUT.  THE PEOPLE TRUST THESE VERY CORPORATIONS WHICH ARE CAUSING THE NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS! 

I GREW UP RECEIVING 2 VACCINATIONS - POLIO WAS ONE OF THEM.  I HAD ALL THE CHILDRENS DISEASES AND DIPTHERIA.... WITHOUT VACCINATIONS.  NOW CHILDREN ARE FORCED TO HAVE SO MANY VACCINATIONS INCLUDING VACCINATIONS FOR VENERIAL DISEASES BEFORE THE AGE OF 9.  SOME COUNTRIES HAVE ALMOST 60 VACCINATIONS BEFORE THE AGE OF 14.  MOST OF THESE VACCINATIONS DO NOT NEED TESTS AS WAS RECENTLY SEEN IN A COURT CASE IN USA - FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS THE FDA HAS NOT GIVEN PROOF OF ANY TESTS! ! AND VACCINE MANUFACTURERS HAVE ALMOST BLANKET PROTECTIONS BY LAW!  30, 000 DOLLARS IS WHAT A PARENTS GET FOR A CHILD THAT IS DEPENDENT UPON THEM FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES!

We+commit+to+making+fundamental+changes+in+the+way+that+our+societies+produce+and+ consume+goods+and+services.+

technical+ assistance+ to+ strengthen+ developing+ countries’ scientific,+ technological+ and+ innovative+ capacities+ to+ move+ towards+ more+ sustainable+ patterns+ of+ consumption+and+production.+We+encourage+the+implementation+of+the+10JYear+Framework+ of+ Programmes+ on+ Sustainable+ Consumption+ and+ Production+ Patterns.+

THIS MEANS THE INVENTORY AND DISTRIBUTION OF FOOD (PER PERSON OR UNIT) AND ONLY THE USE OF LAND FOR FOOD PRODUCTION -  AS ALLOWED BY GOVERNMENT.  LARGE SWATHES OF LAND WILL BE SET FREE TO REST.  ONLY WILD ANIMALS ALLOWED ON THEM AND NO PEOPLE.  LARGE PORTIONS OF CALIFORNIA ETC.  LOOK AT THE MAPS THAT THE LOCAL GOVERNMENTS HAVE RELEASED AND YOU WILL GET A SHOCK.  LAND WHICH WILL BE FREE OF PEOPLE - PEOPLE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THESE AREAS. LAND RIGHTS WILL DISAPPEAR. SOME OF THE LAND IS ALREADY UNDER CONTROL OF THE UN.

We+recognize+the+positive+contribution+of+migrants+for+inclusive+growth+and+sustainable+ development.+ +We+will+cooperate+internationally+to+ensure+ safe,+orderly+and+regular+migration+involving+ full+respect+ for+human+rights+and+the+humane+ treatment+of+migrants+regardless+of+migration+status,+of+refugees+and+of+displaced+persons.+

UN COMPACT 2018 SAYS THAT GOVERNMENTS MUST PROVIDE EVERYTHING FOR MIGRANTS FOR FREE AND ONE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SAY OR DO ANYTHING PUBLICALLY AGAINST A MIGRANT...... EVEN IF THEY COMMIT A CRIMINAL ACT.  THESE LAWS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ENFORCED IN MOST OF EUROPE. ONE CAN GET A SENTENCE OF 2 - 6 YEARS IF YOU SPEAK AGAINST A MIGRANT ON SOCIAL MEDIA AFTER THEY HAVE ATTACKED YOU PHYSICALLY AND INJURED YOU. THEY ARE PART OF THE PROTECTED MINORITIES SUCH AS LGBTQI, BLACK LIVES, TRANSGENDERS  AND MUSLIMS.  FACEBOOK AND OTHER MEDIA HAVE STARTED TO ENFORCE THESE LAWS AS WELL.  JUSTICE IS NO LONGER JUSTICE.  PROTECTED MINORITIES HAVE THE PROTECTION. JOURNALISTS WHO WRITE ABOUT THIS HAVE TO BE RE-EDUCATED!  DOES THIS BRING A RED FLAG OF WHAT JUSTICE WILL BE LIKE IN FUTURE?  YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT!  THESE RIOTS IN USA IS A GOOD INDICATION OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GROUPS OF PEOPLE LIKE ANTIFA ARE PROTECTED BY GOVERNORS WHO ARE PRO-AGENDA 2030.

States+ are+ strongly+ urged+ to+ refrain+ from+ promulgating+ and+ applying+ any+ unilateral+ economic,+ financial+ or+ trade+ measures+ not+ in+ accordance+ with+ international+ law+ and+ the+ Charter+ of+ the+ United+ Nations+

IF YOU THINK THE UN IS NOT ALREADY RULING AS AN IMAGE (SETTING POLICIES) - FORGET ABOUT IT. MOST NATIONS ARE COOPERATING AND COMPLYING WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS. 

We+acknowledge+that+the+United+Nations+Framework+Convention+on+Climate+Change+is+ the+ primary+international,+intergovernmental+ forum+ for+ negotiating+ the+global+ response+ to+ climate+change.+W

179 NATIONS OUT OF APPROX 200 NATIONS SIGNED THIS.  CLIMATE CHANGE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE ALL NATIONS ARE WORKING ON. UN ALREADY DECIDING THE POLICIES.  THE "GREEN DEAL" IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE GOALS OF THE UN.  

The+ global+ nature+ of+ climate+ change+ calls+ for+ the+ widest+ possible+international+cooperation+aimed+at+accelerating+the+reduction+of+global+greenhouse+ gas+emissions+and+addressing+adaptation+to+the+adverse+impacts+of+climate+change

THIS MEANS REDUCTION OF AIR FLIGHTS, CARS ETC... JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT TRAVELLING. LUCKILY MOST AIRLINES HAVE ALREADY GONE BUST DURING CORONA.... AND AIR TRAVEL IS SOMETHING OF THE PAST

t.+We+reaffirm+that+the+protocol,+another+legal+instrument+or+agreed+outcome+with+ legal+force+under+the+Convention+applicable+to+all+parties+shall+address+in+a+balanced+manner,+

COUNTRIES WHO DO NOT COMPLY FACE PRESSURE AND ALSO BOYCOTTS.

We+ recognize+ that+ social+ and+ economic+ development+ depends+ on+ the+ sustainable+ management+of+our+planet’s+natural+resources.+We+are+therefore+determined+to+conserve+and+ sustainably+ use+ oceans+ and+ seas,+ freshwater+ resources,+ as+ well+ as+ forests,+ mountains+ and+ drylands+ and+ to+ protect+ biodiversity,+ ecosystems+ and+ wildlife.+

YES BY GIVING PEOPLE GENETICALLY ENGINEERED FOOD FROM THE MAJOR GLOBAL  FOOD SUPPLIERS.

DAMS MAY BE REMOVED TO LET NATURAL WATER FLOW....HYDRO ELECTRICITY MAY NOT BE USED BUT NATURAL WATER FLOW .  MANY OTHER PLANS TO KEEP EVERYTHING NATURAL AS NATURE INTENDED.      I AGREE WITH THIS IDEA ..... IT IS THE IMPLEMENTATION THAT IS THE PROBLEM .....  IF THEY SUCCEED IT WILL BE WONDERFUL (MANY PEOPLE MAY DIE OF THIRST IN THE MEANTIME AND HAVE TOO LITTLE WATER TO WASH OR COOK.)   NEVERTHELESS  WE WILL INHERIT A BEAUTIFUL CLEAN EARTH  AFTER ARMAGEDDON.

sound+ management+ and+ safe+ use+ of+ chemicals,+ the+ reduction+ and+ recycling+ of+ waste+ and+ the+ more+ efficient+ use+ of+ water+ and+ energy.+And+we+will+work+to+minimize+the+impact+of+cities+on+the+global+climate+system.

AGREE WITH THE CHEMICAL STUFF.  MOST PEOPLE WILL LIVE IN CITIES. AND SPEED TRAINS AND TRANSPORT WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE CITIES.  TRAVEL WILL BE LIMITED OUTSIDE CITIES. I HAVE WATCHED SOME SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT MEETINGS ONLINE AND IT IS QUITE SCARY ON WHAT THEY PLAN FOR US.  IT SOUNDS WONDERFUL BUT THE FREEDOM WE HAD BEFORE TO GO INTO NATURE WILL BE A NO-NO.  IF CRIME BREAKS OUT IN A CITY THEY WILL JUST CLOSE IT UP AND LET PEOPLE MURDER EACH OTHER... OR SEND IN ROBOCOPS...... DRONES OR THE LIKE.

We+ will+also+ take+account+of+population+ trends+and+projections+in+our+national+rural+and+urban+ development+ strategies+ and+ policies.+ We+ look+ forward+ to+ the+ upcoming+ United+ Nations+

THEY ARE PUSHING ALL KINDS OF PROGRAMS TO LIMIT NEW BIRTHS. ABORTIONS AT 9 MONTH IS ALREADY AROUND IN SOME CITIES.  CHILDREN ARE TAUGHT PORNEIA, TRANSGENDERISM, TO KEEP THEMSELVES SEXUALLY ACTIVE WITHOUT PRODUCING CHILDREN.  THERE IS TALK OF VACCINES (WHICH, BY THE WAY, WAS TESTED IN AFRICA) AND OTHER METHODS.  THESE ARE THINGS WHICH THE PRESS ARE FLAGRANTLY TOLD TO IGNORE AS 'CONSPIRACY" BUT GO AND  WATCH THE MEDICAL TESTING THAT IS GOING ON AND YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER REALITY. 

THE SYNTHETIC GENETIC FIELD, NANO-TECHNOLOGY ETC IS FRIGHTENING.  THEY CAN SILENTLY USE THIS TO MAKE PEOPLE SICK.... AND NO-ONE WILL BE THE WISER OF IT.  THIS WEEK AGAIN THERE WAS A WARNING FROM THE BILLIONAIRE WHO IS DOING NEURO-IMPLANTS AND AI RESEARCH FOR BETTER LEGISLATION.  THERE IS NO LEGISLATION TO CURB WICKED ADVANCEMENT.  HE STAYS AHEAD OF THE CURVE BECAUSE HIS COMPANY IS INVESTED IN IT.... BUT AT REGULAR INTERVALS HE WARNS AGAINST IT.  HE IS NOT PREPARED TO GIVE UP HIS ECONOMIC LEAD.

Sustainable+development+cannot+be+realized+without+peace+and+security;+and+peace+and+ security+will+be+at+risk+without+sustainable+development.+The+new+Agenda+recognizes+the+need+ to+build+peaceful,+just+and+inclusive+societies+that+provide+equal+access+to+justice+and+that+are+ based+on+respect+for+human+rights+(including+the+right+to+development),+on+effective+rule+of

HERE IS THE CRUX OF THE MATTER - IT WILL ALL LEAD TO PEACE AND SECURITY.  MOST GOVERNMENTS HAVE BOUGHT INTO THIS AGENDA AND THEY ENDORSE IT AND ARE WORKING TOWARDS IT THROUGH THEIR 'FOREIGN COUNCILS'.  EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, NZ, SOUTH AFRICA, CANADA (THEY WILL BE TESTING THE VACCINE THERE! IT SEEMS) 

+Factors+which+give+ rise+ to+violence,+insecurity and+injustice,+such+as+inequality,+ corruption,+poor+governance+and+illicit+financial+and+arms+flows,+are+addressed+in+the+Agenda.+

FACTORS TO VIOLENCE ARE IDEOLOGIES AND WORLD VIEWS THAT ARE AGAINST GOD.  UN PROMOTES VALUES WHICH WILL NOT LEAD TO PEACE AND SECURITY. TO FORCE PEOPLE TO HAVE PEACE WITH EACH OTHER IS NOT THE SOLUTION - TO TEACH PEOPLE MORALS IS THE SOLUTION. BUT THIS IS WHY THEY WILL NEED ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE - TO CONTROL PEOPLE. 

THIS LOCK-DOWN HAS HELPED WITH REDUCTION OF ARMS FLOW, CHILD TRAFICKING.... WHICH IS POSITIVE.  AN ELECTRONIC MONEY SYSTEM WILL IMPROVE TAX EVASION AND OTHER CRIMES. HOWEVER IT ALSO GIVES THEM A TOOL FOR OPPRESSION AS IS SEEN NOW IN CHINA - A SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM. 

s.+It+will+facilitate+an+intensive+global+engagement+in+support+of+implementation+of+all+ the+Goals+and+ targets,+bringing+ together+Governments,+ the+private+sector,+civil+society,+ the+ United+Nations+system+and+other+actors+and+mobilizing+all+available+resources.

GEORGE SOROS AND OTHER MAJOR CORPORATIONS ARE IMPLEMENTING THIS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND OTHER COUNTRIES.. DONATING MONEY AND WORKING THROUGH CORRUPT NGOS. THE UN AIDS FUND HAS BECOME A SLUSH FUND ETC.  THE NGO AGAINST CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE WAS FOUND TO HAVE THE MOST CORRUPTION (lol).  YES - ALL CORPORATIONS AND BILIONAIRES ARE WORKING TOWARDS THIS GOAL.... WHICH SOUNDS WONDERFUL

BUT THE MARKETING OF IT IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE REALITY.  LOOK WHAT IS HAPPENING IN SOUTH AFRICA AND AUSTRALIA AND YOU WILL GET A GOOD VIEW OF WHAT IS WAITING FOR THE WORLD. DRONES ENFORCING un'S WORLD HEALTH ORG. RULES. PRISON SENTENCES ETC. HYDROXYQUININE BANNED AS A MEDICINE WHEN THERE IS PROOF THAT IT WORKS. INCONSISTENCIES AND MAJOR  INJUSTICES! 

I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ANALYZE THE DOCUMENT FOR YOU.... BY SHOWING THE HISTORICAL RECORD OF THE UN AND ITS CHANANIGANS. 

By+ 2020,+ maintain+ the+ genetic+ diversity+ of+ seeds,+ cultivated+ plants+ and+ farmed+ and+ domesticated+animals+and+their+related+wild+species,+including+through+soundly+managed+and+ diversified+ seed+ and+ plant+ banks+ at+ the+ national,+ regional+ and+ international+ levels,+ and+ promote+access+ to+and+ fair+and+equitable+sharing+of+benefits+arising+ from+ the+utilization+of+ genetic+resources+and+associated+traditional+knowledge,+as+internationally+agreed 2.a Increase+ investment,+ including+ through+ enhanced+ international+ cooperation,+ in+

GENETIC DIVERSITY IS DISAPPEARING BECAUSE COMPANIES LIKE MONSANTOS ARE REPLACING FOODS WITH GENETICALLY ENGINEERED FOODS - SO THEY CAN OWN ALL THE PATENTS. SEEDS ARE INFERTILE SO THEY ARE THE ONLY COMPANY ALLOWED TO SELL THIS SEED.  THIS IS ONGOING AND NOT MENTIONED IN THE DOCUMENT.  THE BEAUTIFUL DREAM OF BUIODIVESITY IS A SCAM WHEN MONSANTOS (OF WHICH GATES OWNS STOCKS AS WELL) IS GENETICALLY ENGINEERING FOODS AND TAKING PEOPLE TO COURT WHO ACCIDENTILY HAVE BEEN FOUND TO HAVE CROSS-POLINATION ON THEIR LAND. THEY LOSE THEIR FARMS.

YES I CAN GO ON AND ON.  THEY REAL PROBLEMS THAT CORPORATIONS MAKE - THE POLUTION BY THE CORPORATIONS ARE NOT ADDRESSED. THE CORPORATIONS ARE PART OF THE PLAN... THEY ARE HELPING TO BRING IT IN BECAUSE THEY WILL BE THE BENEFACTORS OF THE PLAN.  BP, MONSANTOS ETC ARE THE BIGGEST POLLUTERS... AND THEY ARE THE ONES GIVING MONEY TO BRING IN THE PLANS. 

Most of these corporations or forums include the 4th industrial revolution in their plans. what is the 4th industrial revolution.  I suggest you find out.... it is quite frightening.

14 hours ago, JW Insider said:

disgusting thing is related to false worship sitting down in the Temple of God.

The disgusting thing is related to being the god in the place of the true god. UN wants to bring peace and security which is the expressed will of Jehovah when he restores this earth under His government.

this is agenda 2030 : " to end poverty and hunger everywhere; to combat inequalities within and among countries; to build peaceful, just and inclusive societies; to protect human rights and promote- gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls; and to ensure the lasting protection of the planet and its natural resources. We resolve also to create conditions for sustainable, inclusive and sustained economic growth, shared prosperity and decent work for all, taking into account different levels of national development and capacities."

it also goes on to say that peace and security is not possible without sustainable environment - which is true.  BUT they see themselves as the only organization to spearhead and get all countries  to cooperate with this plan.... to achieve these goals.

Sounds like a piece out of one of our books - the only problem is they want to bring it in under the policies of the UN - who is a very corrupt organization.  Jehovah is not corrupt and his people are willing to work together willingly. NOT BE FORCED INTO IT WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT and to suppress any opposition to the plan.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.