The World News Media

71 years old today and happy to give praise to God.

Patiently waiting for Truth

Today I am 71 years old. And today I gave thanks and praise to Almighty God through Jesus Christ for either keeping me alive or allowing me to live this long. I gave praise for life itself and for the wonderful creation (which many people call nature) around me. 

My wife bought me a card and put up a couple of balloons and made me an apple cake. No visitors, no fuss, but just praise to God and a little bit of fun.

It felt wonderful not to be under inspection from those Elders of the CCJW.  Not to have to OBEY the man made rules of the Governing Body.

Not to worry about some other JW grassing me up to the Elders for 'celebrating' the age i have reached. 

I really do not miss all that misery of conforming to GB rules and Elders dominating me. 

If I ever return to the CCJW it will be because the True Anointed have taken control of the earthly part of the Org, under the leadership of Christ, and balance has been obtained. 

I have faith in God through Christ, that things will change in a very large way within the CCJW.  And if God allows me to live longer then hopefully I will see those changes. 

Warmest Christian Love to all, JW or not. 

• Views 360
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope my mind is as sharp as yours when I reach 71!

Today I am 71 years old. And today I gave thanks and praise to Almighty God through Jesus Christ for either keeping me alive or allowing me to live this long. I gave praise for life itself and for the

Happy birthday, anniversary or what other name this day of your have :))

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.