The World News Media

Michelle Rodriguez Opens Up About Coming Out as Bisexual to Jehovah's Witnesses Family

Isabella

"I like boys, I like girls, I like both," the actress explained. "I've always kind of gone my own little way, I'm the rogue girl in Hollywood who's just kind of made my own path and not really cared what people think too much."

When she was asked what her parents thought about her sexuality, Rodriguez revealed she grew up in a house of Jehovah's Witnesses. In the past, she's said her mother's side of the family all practiced the faith, though she doesn't anymore.

"Birthdays and celebrating Halloween are evil. I didn't get to watch Disney movies until I was in my teens because of all the witchcraft," she explained. "My family, I think, at the end of the day they set aside the differences."

"As far as spending lots of time with that side of the family, no. I grew up knowing that you're in this alone," she continued. "Your mom gives birth to you, your family takes care of you, but in a sense you have to make your own in the world. For me, to have other people decide what that looks like, I could never live that life."

Read more: https://toofab.com/2020/10/14/michelle-rodriguez-bisexual-jehovas-witnesses/

f1b809bbb41147a38ec9adfb3d278e95_md.jpg

• Views 3k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.