The World News Media

On 5/15/2016 at 7:03 PM, Queen Esther said:

WHO  has  the  power  to  stop  that  GUY ?  ;o)  No  one  has  roughly  the  time  for  reading  his  long  gushes ! 

Dear Queen Esther, he is quoting (not all is verbatim) what the organization has written - its history...and your history, as a JW.

8 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

JESUS  CAN'T  PROMISE  YOU  ETERNAL, EVERLASTING  LIFE !

ONLY  HIS  FATHER  JEHOVAH  CAN DO  ❤♥☼♥❤

They both together, promise eternal life.  

‘Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me."  John 14:1

~~~~~~~

"Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing His work."  John 14:1

~~~~~~

Then they asked him, ‘Where is your father?’ ‘You do not know me or my Father,’ Jesus replied. ‘If you knew me, you would know my Father also.'    John 8:19

~~~~~~~

And yes, he can promise eternal life by our believing in him.

After Jesus said this, he looked towards heaven and prayed:  Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die"  John 11:25

~~~~~~~~

‘Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."  John 17:1-3

~~~~~~~

"Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes Him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."  John 5:24

~~~~~~~

He then brought them out and asked, ‘Sirs, what must I do to be saved?’  31 They replied, ‘Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved – you and your household.’  Acts 16:30,31

Jesus is

‘“the stone you builders rejected,
    which has become the cornerstone.”

12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.’  Acts 4:11,12

~~~~~~~~~

"So Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.  Heb 9:28

~~~~~~~~

For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 1 Cor 15:22

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which quote or reference is WRONG?   I know you guys are NOT allowed to think for yourselves. ie:   1983 "Avoid independent thinking...questioning the counsel that is provided by G

Are you ashamed of what the watchtower has said?

JESUS  CAN'T  PROMISE  YOU  ETERNAL, EVERLASTING  LIFE ! ONLY  HIS  FATHER  JEHOVAH  CAN DO  ❤♥☼♥❤  

On 5/16/2016 at 6:36 AM, Queen Esther said:

We  are  not  in  the  1900- years  -  we  are  in  the  2100 - century....

Sorry to interrupt this way of reasoning you display, because by such logic we can ask, why to talking about Bible and all that stories from old age, .... that were written much, much longer ago than it is 1900th ??  

Speaking about past WT publications contents, shows people of today (JW and non JW)  how shall look like the future for WT Society, and what people can expect from this Organization about teachings and internal rules.

On 5/16/2016 at 7:36 AM, Queen Esther said:

I never allow anyone to cut my own thinking ! ONLY Jehovah❤️

As a group, we willingly submit ourselves to the direction given by the Governing Body and cooperate with the appointed elders in the congregations. In such ways, we demonstrate our acceptance of God’s way of ruling.https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2010047#h=22

This much about Cut of Own Thinking :))) Or you belong to rebellious individuals who never allow elders to tell you how and what to do ... in the name of God and Worldwide Unity ??  :))

....... and this quote is not from 1900th but from 2010 :))

On 6/28/2019 at 1:04 PM, Queen Esther said:

JESUS  CAN'T  PROMISE  YOU  ETERNAL, EVERLASTING  LIFE !

ONLY  HIS  FATHER  JEHOVAH  CAN DO  ❤♥☼♥❤

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one. - John

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. - 1 John

... but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans

I am the Alʹpha and the O·meʹga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.......These are the things that he says, ‘the First and the Last,’ who became dead and came to life again: - Revelation

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. {2} He was in the beginning with God. {3} All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. {4} In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. - John

On 6/28/2019 at 1:22 PM, Queen Esther said:

Its  a  gift  from  Jehovah,  NOT  a  promise.  Nobody  can be  sure....

But Queen Esther, God’s Word has always held out promises.  His covenants with His people are promises, which is what “covenant” means. Lev 26:9,12; Acts 2:39; Gal 3:18; 4:28  The coming of Jesus fulfilled the law covenant/promise.  And, a new one has been enacted, the New Covenant promise of eternal life in Christ.  Acts 13:23,32 

God always promised His people life and protection if they served Him according to his decrees.  Deut 11:13-15  He made it very clear then how to do that, and He makes it very clear today.  If we acknowledge the gift of life as coming from Christ, we can receive it by obeying Jesus’ teachings,  That is God’s promise.   James 1:21

Luke 11:28 – Blessed, rather, are those who hear the Word of God, and obey it.

It seems as if you believe the scriptures provided here, can’t be relied on as a promise of life.   Whose words weigh in with you more, those of your leaders, or those of Christ?  1 Tim 4:16

“Anyone who does not remain in Christ's teaching but goes beyond it does not have God. The one who remains in that teaching, this one has both the Father and the Son.” 2 John 1:9

The long list of the org’s historical teachings above, go beyond the teachings of Christ.  We shouldn’t turn our backs on that list, but confront it, because understanding why it exists and why we may put up with it, means our life. Luke 21:8; 2 Pet 2:3; Col 2:8

We can talk about the Father all day, but if we don’t listen to His Son, study his teachings, and obey them, doesn’t that make us just like the early Jews who rejected Christ?  Luke 9:35

We listen to him because he holds the key of life.  John 5:24

I`d like to ask a question If you do not believe the faithful slave 

Then where do you get your information from?

Without going to the watchtower index! 

what is the prophesy given by Enoch?

You say that JW`s are not true then give me what the prophesy is!

By the way everlasting life is given after the final test when Jesus has handed over all things to Jehovah including the subjection of himself,  When Jesus said I give them eternal life he was speaking about the anointed ones

You must be directing your comment to Jesus.Defender,  but I wanted to say something about  this part of your comment:

17 hours ago, derek1956 said:

By the way everlasting life is given after the final test when Jesus has handed over all things to Jehovah including the subjection of himself,  When Jesus said I give them eternal life he was speaking about the anointed ones

The “final test” that I believe you are referring to, is after a supposed 1,000 years of peace after Armageddon.  Have you ever found in the scriptures where this thousand year time period would be one of peace? Matt 10:34 The Watchtower states it is a time of judgment.  If that is so, what is the basis for judging a person under what would be a righteous rule, free from Satanic influence?   If peace reigns, will there be any chance of insurrection, or disobedience, or wickedness? 

Watchtower 15/5/1 p. 16   I hope you read it carefully to perceive its contradictions.

Why will Judgment Day last a thousand years?

The dead will be raised during the thousand years. (Revelation 20:4, 12) They will need time to learn God’s ways and obey him. Contrary to popular opinion, the Bible shows that people will be judged on the basis of what they do after their resurrection.—Read Romans 6:7.

Rom 6:7 - For he who has died has been freed from sin.

So, Watchtower is saying that during this thousand year time period, people may start out sinless, but sin can happen, because “of what they do after their resurrection”, even though Satan isn’t around to entice them into sin until the “final test”.   As I contemplate this, it doesn’t sound like a peaceful reign to me.  Who could trust their neighbor if there is a chance they will disobey God?  

Wt’s phrase: “people will need time to learn God’s ways and obey him”.  Of all the people that have lived on the earth, doesn’t God read the heart of each and every one of them? The resurrection is for those whose hearts are already “alive” by God’s standards, “fully committed” to serving Him.  2 Chron 16:9 They’ve already been tested by just living in this world where Satan is very intent on wanting to deceive them.   1 Pet 5:8

But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” Matt 22:31-32

Once we gain eternal life from God, it is eternal.  Otherwise, all of Christ’s promises to those who are obedient to him now, are nullified.  John 6:40; 7:38; 17:3; Matt 25:44-46  This includes both anointed and those not anointed.  

Reading the surrounding scriptures give a different meaning to Rom 6:7:

For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sinFor he who has died has been freed from sin. Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. 11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Rom 6:5-11

WT’s version of the thousand years tells JWs that even though one might survive Armageddon, they can still become “slaves to sin”, and die.  Not according to Paul’s words.  “If we die with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him”.  It is true that this is how the anointed receive eternal life. Even while alive in the flesh, eternal death has no hold on those alive in Christ.  1 Cor 15:55  And it applies to the rest of God’s children in the Kingdom.   Tell me, is it fair for them to face two “Armageddons”, two “final tests”, while the anointed remnant are sealed in heaven?  Is it fair for those who also live according to Christ’s teachings and promises on this side of Armageddon's finish, to face one more final test when they also “die for Christ”?  Matt 16:25

Even though the WT says, “contrary to popular opinion” that people will be judged after the resurrection, it states:
The Bible also describes a day of judgment that will occur suddenly before the thousand years begin. That day is also called the end, as discussed in the cover articles of this issue. In that day, God will remove all ungodly, wicked people. (2 Peter 3:7) Therefore, we should take care to prove our love for God.—Read 2 Peter 3:9, 13. 

The end to what?  To death? To wickedness? No, according to the organization.  Wickedness will still rear its ugly head a thousand years later (maybe sooner if people fall into sin through failing to learn obedience to God)

There are two things to notice about 2 Pet 3:9,13 

2 Pet 3:9 – those who survive Armageddon have repented of their sins.  Their hearts have already been judged as righteous, as 2 Pet 3:13 explains.  What a cruel act of God it would be, to test a heart already found righteous and sinless, during, and at the end of a thousand years…after the Great Tribulation/Armageddon.  The amazing thing to me, is that this “thousand years” is deemed as one of peace, yet also one of severe scrutiny by God. 

"The end" involves the appearance and ultimate destruction of a "false prophet" and the Beast/organization it directs. Rev 13:1,11 These entities are described also as "Gog and Magog".  In both places of Revelation, the "saints" are under their control.  Rev 13:5-7  

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea  Rev 20:7-9

Please notice what happens to the anointed ones, the “saints”, when Satan is released to deceive -

They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city.

This doesn’t occur after Armageddon, because by that time, the entire group of sealed “144,000 saints” are serving God in His “heavenly” Temple. (1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22) They would have conquered wickedness, and would be ruling as “kings and priests”…forever.  Rev 3:12;7:15;14:1; 5:9,10

But, as a JW, you would know this; although I am sure you haven’t focused on the results of Satan being “let loose” after a “thousand years”.  (Rev 20:9)

So, what is the battle all about?  You are seeing one side of it now.  It is the battle of truth against the deceitful lies that you now believe in.  The thousand years began in the first century. Jesus was ruling ‘ in the midst his enemies’ once he sat down at God’s right hand.  Ps 110:1,2; John 12:31,32; 1 Cor 15:24-27  Each day of that symbolic time period ( 2 Pet 3:8,9) was one of judgment for the anointed and believers in Christ, and is our “day of judgment”  now;  based on whether we choose to serve God and Christ, or men and their twisted antics with scripture.  The “thousand years” has ended; Satan was “let loose” to deceive the anointed who are presently surrounded within the walls of the Watchtower.  Matt 24:23,24; Thess 2:9-12 Rev 16:13,14 (the “kings of the earth” are the saints.  Rev 1:5)

Rev 16:13,14 speaks of the “kings of the earth”, who are the anointed ones/saints, gathered together by a false prophet and a Beast/organization (Gog and Magog) (Rev 13:12,11; 20:8,9) for the “battle of the great day of God the Almighty”.  Demonic expressions are used against them…and all JWs; one being the doctrine of when the thousand year reign of Christ actually occurred.   

“For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (the chosen ones, 1 Pet 2:5,9)  Matt 24:24

Of interest, “The Remaining Ones” by Pearl Doxsey – 4womaninthewilderness

People will get time to alter their ways, but if they don`t they will not cause trouble they will be gone, as for those who alter their ways their test of loyalty will be at the end of the thousand years, after that no more will people be allowed to cause trouble on the earth, Total peace will be forever on the earth. 

6 hours ago, derek1956 said:

People will get time to alter their ways, but if they don`t they will not cause trouble they will be gone, as for those who alter their ways their test of loyalty will be at the end of the thousand years, after that no more will people be allowed to cause trouble on the earth, Total peace will be forever on the earth. 

Are you believing that everyone who has ever lived will get a second chance to “alter they ways”?  Will the Pharisees in Jesus’ day be resurrected?  Will idolaters be resurrected and given a second chance? 

Please, put aside the opinion of your leaders and listen to what God says:

The heart is deceitful more than anything else,
    and it is disastrous. Who can understand it?
10 I, Yahweh, examine the mind,[h] (heart)
    I test the heart,[i] (kidneys)
and give to each one according to his way,
    according to the fruit of his deeds
.  Jer 17:10,11

This is final judgment by God.  By believing there is another judgment time after Armageddon, means God cannot be trusted to examine our intentions, as we live on this earth.  Are you trusting the words of men over those of God?

The Thousand Year Reign of Christ beginning in the first century, is the time when the anointed were being sifted as either his enemy or as co-heirs with him in the Kingdom of God. Each anointed one since Christ must stand for truth; those that don’t, become his enemy, siding with Satan and his lies.  2 Cor 10:4; John 16:33   Armageddon is when the last anointed ones face Satan’s final delusion, a time of great emotional, spiritual “distress”.  It is the culmination of “truth” battling against “lies”.  Gen 3:15; 2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 19:11

“At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.”

Once we are written in the book of life, it remains there, forever.  There is no chance of a fickle God erasing it because of our failing a “final test” after Armageddon.

Watchtower teaches a shameful lie about Armageddon, as a literal war with Christ coming on a steed to save the day (wearing a cape??) The nations and literal guns are not aimed at God’s anointed ones and all JWs, but it is Satan’s LIES that will take them down, for eternity.

Doesn’t God promise protection to those who serve Him according to His decrees? Lev 26:3-5; Deut 6:16-18; Isa 48:18; Matt 5:10  Has He done this all the years the WT has been in existence?  NO.  The organization continually fights with Satan’s system to keep it afloat. Many have died a horrid death, supporting the organization.   There is no Holy Spirit involved; instead, it is men collecting money to build a falsehood called a “spiritual paradise”.  1 Thess 5:3  It is a delusion and a crushing one for the anointed ones, (God's Temple - 1 Cor 3:16,17) who must remain SILENT and allow the elders to rule over them. Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4;9-12; Rev 11:1-3

This is their final test, the final battle between “seeds”; to side with truth in Christ, or the lies originating from the Father of the lie.  Gen 3:15; Rev 13:1,2,10,18,11

John 12:31 - Now is the judgment of this world! Now the ruler of this world will be thrown out! 

Do you believe these words of Christ?

11 hours ago, derek1956 said:

Some people really show theirs colours when making comments like the ones just said by Witness?

I think if you read my posts and comments, you will see I have been consistently transparent, with the same message.  However,  you will be in for a surprise (I wish you were prepared for it) when the GB’s true colors will be exposed by the organization itself.  Revelation’s “Beast”/organization is spirit-inspired (spirit-directed) and guided by a “prostitute”/false prophet (Beast of Rev 13:11). Rev 13:1,2,11,14-17 Soon, the organization will expose the GB’s secrets and sins, and more than likely disfellowship them.

Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfill”  Rev 17:15-17

The “Beast” is comprised of the elder body.  The “ten horns” with “royal authority” signify anointed ones (1 Pet 2:5,9). Rev 17:12  Under coordinated efforts, they will dispose of the GB.  The Beast/organization will last for “one hour” after that revamping, before its destruction.  Rev 19:20 

“For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?” 1 Pet 4:17

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.