The World News Media

JUST HOW BIG OF A DEBACLE, WAS THE PROPHESY OF 1975?

Witness

Consciousness of guilt is the inference that the defendant knows that he is guilty of a crime because he has taken one or more of the following actions after it. These actions include:

1-Fleeing from the crime scene or jurisdiction,

2-False alibies,

3-Changing or altering personal appearance,

4-Hiding or destroying evidence,

5-Bribing a witness,

6-Intimidating a witness or even killing a witness.

1-GB flees the crime scene by announcing a “new light”. They have no problem with "jurisdiction", because GB is only one that is entitled to make decisions about everything.

2-An alibi is that they invoke imperfection and that a mistake can happen to them. That the apostles also made mistakes.

3-They present themselves as FDS anointed by Jesus and JHVH. Evil people outside spiritual paradise want to harm GB and organization so they produce lies and subverting false evidence. Ex-JW are wolves and GB+Helpers+Elders are humble Shepherds.

4-Hiding and destroying evidence is done in such a way that members are given the idea that they must keep up with "God's chariot." That one should not look back. Real hiding and destroying evidence is done by WT lawyers under GB command.

5-Witness bribery is done by telling them (members) that we all have to wait for YHVH to resolve irregularities in the organization.

6-GB called their opponents as those who lie, reverse statements, twist statements and quotes, misrepresent facts, don't understand, not qualified to interpret Bible, are spiritually weak to accept changes. If this not work, GB "courses" them with dfd and shunning with heavy emotional and psychological blackmail, with condemnation how they are apostates and enemies of God. They gave them names such "despicable" and similar, who deserves to be destroyed, "near soon". 

Please be free to add or change if needed :))

• Views 14.3k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. But where did they get the date from? Those who were serving with a date in mind didn't just pull the date out of thin air did they?

My first ever meme to call my own. I figured if I could make one here, I can make one anywhere!

The Governing Body never ever said that 1975 was the end of this world, All that is written in the publications  is that it was 6,000 years since Adam`s creation, and people read that as a sign in the

Posted Images

Why are you so concerned about JTR @César Chávez ?   Doesn't the scripture tell us all to deal with the rafter in our own eye before looking for straws in other people's eyes.  I would think that JTR was just and ordinary 'boots on the ground' JW, not a Leader of people. 

GB are a totally different thing because they call themselves God's spokesman.  The GB calls themselves and allow themselves to be called the Faithful and Discreet Slave. And the GB tell the True Anointed not to gather together. The GB tell the True Anointed that they would be working against God's Holy Spirit if they did gather together. 

Hence the GB deserve to be judged by anyone that is wanting to serve God properly.  Get things into perspective. James sinned and committed crime, he will pay for both. The GB have sinned and continue sinning and will be judged by God through Christ. But meanwhile, true servants of God need to distance themselves from the GB, unless they want to be judged along with the GB... 

13 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Why don't you examine this ill faded advice? Start with yourself, then bring it back to me. Meantime, don't be such a hypocrite.

Once again, when did you receive the commission of judge to judge the GB? Who gave any false prophet that right?

I'll just repeat what I've written above. 

GB are a totally different thing because they call themselves God's spokesman.  The GB calls themselves and allow themselves to be called the Faithful and Discreet Slave. And the GB tell the True Anointed not to gather together. The GB tell the True Anointed that they would be working against God's Holy Spirit if they did gather together. 

Hence the GB deserve to be judged by anyone that is wanting to serve God properly. 

Because the GB have put themselves in the place of Jesus Christ.  

But to those that are happy serving and worshipping the GB they will never see truth.  

On 11/26/2020 at 4:59 PM, César Chávez said:

Such unsubstantial comment. What makes you think, the Watchtower cares about ex-witness, views.

Before I call you a downright "liar" please share this new insight. Maybe its just another thing you don't understand or are confused about. But, show which publications suggest it and show which congregation has gays that have not transformed and rejected that lifestyle (repented) to Serve God as instructed by Christ.

If you can't, I will not sully myself with your ingenious comment from this point. 

All you have to do is look at all the proven court cases of jw boys being molested by jw men to substantiate that there are plenty of gay jw's.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2020 at 6:44 AM, 4Jah2me said:

Remember when Jesus was asked a question about His authority, Jesus answered with another question. 

Well then, can you provide a quote where I have said, that the Leaders of the CCJW said the world is going to be destroyed in 1975. 

But there seems to be lots of proof available that the Leaders of that organisation made false predictions in 1941 and in the 1960's. When that organisation said in the 60's that it would be fulfilled 'within a FEW YEARS' of the time those magazines were written.  Tell me, from your viewpoint, how many is a FEW ?  Surely less than 10.

I'm asking you for a quote because in the past, you and someone else stated they admitted the world would be ending and or destroyed. Why is it now when it is being asked of you become, to quite you, "a parrot"?

That being said, even an EXJW who risked his own channel, as with a couple of others, have more fitting evidence to the debunk the claim, therefore with this information, it is pure FACT.

Only foolish people, ignorant people, idiots, the unwilling ignore facts.

Proof you said? I did the research, to which was posted before, the facts hold more water, and it is absurd now we are going about this again.