The World News Media

Governing body again telling Jehovah what they want Him to do.

Matthew9969

• Views 455
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So called "despicable apostates" only "reproach" WTJWorg GB corporation for their manipulative using of Bible and God for own interests. 

It looks like the reason that God will destroy all apostates, is because the organization is the “envy of any corporation”, according to the elder in the video included in the news article.   The orga

But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.”

It looks like the reason that God will destroy all apostates, is because the organization is the “envy of any corporation”, according to the elder in the video included in the news article.   The organization has no peer and no rival.  And of course, the “preaching work” is done out of love for neighbor and “the sanctity of life”. 

The sanctity of life stops with any who stand against this Beast. Forget what Jesus said about loving your enemy.   (Matt 5:43-48)  What would it be like if the GB said, “we’ve made mistakes, and we’ve mislead people.   We need to realize what damage we’ve done to many who believed in our teachings that proved to be false. Perhaps we should make amends with those who have lost faith in us – in our organization.  Perhaps we should look closer at the teachings of Jesus”. 

No.  It has never been this way, and it never will.   

“People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

“The second beast (false prophet) was given power to give breath to the image (“spirit-directed”)  of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.”  Rev 13:4,15

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/web-extra-jehovahs-witnesses-contact-government-officials-businesses-with-message-of-hope/

14 hours ago, Witness said:

What would it be like if the GB said, “we’ve made mistakes, and we’ve mislead people.   We need to realize what damage we’ve done to many who believed in our teachings that proved to be false. Perhaps we should make amends with those who have lost faith in us – in our organization.  Perhaps we should look closer at the teachings of Jesus”. 

But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.” Luke 19

23 hours ago, Witness said:

What would it be like if the GB said, “we’ve made mistakes, and we’ve mislead people.   We need to realize what damage we’ve done to many who believed in our teachings that proved to be false. Perhaps we should make amends with those who have lost faith in us – in our organization.  Perhaps we should look closer at the teachings of Jesus”. 

9 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.” Luke 19

Four times the amount!  Impossible for men who cannot compensate a victim of child abuse...for the single amount asked, and even that without a fight.  

With the GB, it is like this Pharisee:

To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”  Luke 18:9-14

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.