The World News Media

THE GREEK SCRIPTURES ARE FOR THE TRUE ANOINTED ONES.

Patiently waiting for Truth

The more I read the Greek scriptures, the more it is made clear to me that they are written for the True anointed Ones. 

Romans 1 v 7 to all those who are in Rome as God’s beloved ones, called to be holy ones

1 Corinthians 1 v 2 to the congregation of God that is in Corinth, to you who have been sanctified in union with Christ Jesus, called to be holy ones,

2 Corinthians 1 v 1  to the congregation of God that is in Corinth, including all the holy ones who are in all A·chaʹia:

Ephesians 1 v 1  Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through God’s will, to the holy ones who are in Ephʹe·susa and are faithful in union with Christ Jesus:

Philippians 1 v 1 Paul and Timothy, slaves of Christ Jesus, to all the holy ones in union with Christ Jesus who are in Phi·lipʹpi,a along with overseers and ministerial servants

Colossians 1 v 1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through God’s will, and Timothy our brother, to the holy ones and faithful brothers in union with Christ at Co·losʹsae

1 Thessalonians 1 v 1 Paul, Sil·vaʹnus,*a and Timothy,b to the congregation of the Thes·sa·loʹni·ans in union with God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Thessalonians 1 v 1 Paul, Sil·vaʹnus, and Timothy,a to the congregation of the Thes·sa·loʹni·ans in union with God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

Note in Colossians 1 v 18, ( it is talking about Jesus and it says ) and he is the head of the body, the congregation.

It is saying that the congregation is the Body of Christ. The Anointed.

Verse 24 confirms this. .... in behalf of his body, which is the congregation.

Verse 27  confirms that this was written for the True Anointed ones. 

to whom God has been pleased to make known among the nations the glorious riches of this sacred secret, which is Christ in union with you, the hope of his glory.

Colossians 3 v 4 When the Christ, our life,e is made manifest, then you also will be made manifest with him in glory.

3 v 12 Accordingly, as God’s chosen ones

At Thessalonians 1 v 1 to the congregation of the Thes·sa·loʹni·ans in union with God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

Note the congregation in union with God and Christ. ONLY the Anointed are IN UNION with God and Christ. 

The Congregation as referred to in the Greek Scriptures are the Anointed ones. 

The Holy Ones in the Greek Scriptures are the Anointed ones. 

Revelation 5 v 9 & 10 proves to us that Christ died for the Anointed ones.

“You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue* and people and nation, 10  and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

God's nations was once physical, but now it is Spiritual Israel. God's Congregation is God's Holy Ones, God's True Anointed Ones. 

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now if you have been kind enough to read my main comment above, please consider this. From the GB as written in a Watchtower   Anointed Christians do not feel that they should spend time onl

Perhaps, it is "another spirit" that they are perceiving as "holy".   (1Tim 4:10)  They are so blind.     It is true that the Greek scriptures are for the anointed to learn from; and for all

So you are saying that all those that are anointed have a say in the workings of the earthly organization while they are here, all of them, they are a part of the slave class? Who is the "Head", the F

Now if you have been kind enough to read my main comment above, please consider this.

From the GB as written in a Watchtower 

Anointed Christians do not feel that they should spend time only with other anointed ones, as if they were members of an exclusive club. They do not search out other anointed ones, hoping to discuss their anointing with them or to form private groups for Bible study. (Gal. 1:15-17) The congregation would not be united if anointed ones did those things. They would be working against the holy spirit, which helps God’s people to have peace and unity.

The GB say that the True Anointed would be 'working against the holy spirit,   What gives the GB the right to say such things ? 

Jesus said to His disciples, who were of the anointed,  (recorded at Matthew 18 v 19 & 20 )

Again I tell you truly, if two of you on earth agree concerning anything of importance that they should request, it will take place for them on account of my Father in heaven. 20  For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.”

How can these ones of the anointed 'agree' on anything if they do not communicate with each other ?

How can Jesus be in the midst of two or three of the anointed, if they do not gather together. 

So tell me, who is working against the Holy spirit ? 

Perhaps, it is "another spirit" that they are perceiving as "holy".   (1Tim 4:10)  They are so blind.  

It is true that the Greek scriptures are for the anointed to learn from; and for all of us who believe in the scriptures, they are also about the anointed. They describe how this new form of worship “in spirit and truth” will be manifested in the Kingdom to come.  (John 4:21-24; Rev 21:3,4,20-24; 22:1-3) (Matt 7:15-20)

Jesus’ teachings were revolutionary to a basically stubborn people.  He invited all to believe in him. Whether we are called and found faithful to be part of the new “temple” arrangement, or “called” to receive the understanding of his teachings, and how the completed Temple will arise, Jesus promised that all obedient and faithful believers would receive eternal life. (Luke 11:28; John 8:31; 1 Thess 2:13; Acts 16:31)

We see the transition that the apostles had to make from the law covenant, to its fulfillment in Christ’s coming.  Paul received visions of the Kingdom to come, and I have always wondered what all it was that he saw. (2 Cor 12:2-4) Also, I have wondered what “books” could be written containing Jesus’ acts while on the earth. (John 21:25)  There’s so much for us to find out in the Kingdom. 

I never learned the full truth about the Body of Christ in the organization, or what Zech 4 meant when it says the “capstone” will complete God’s spiritual dwelling. (Rom 8:19-22; Zech 4:3-7,14; Rev 11:3,4; 7:13-15) There is little to nothing on the JW site about the capstone ("top stone") relating to the appearance of the “two witnesses” preaching in sackcloth. This is the hiding of truth.  The anointed in the last days, fall into deceptive captivity (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10) whereas those sealed ones previous to their appearance, never succumbed or were never held captive, to false worship.  They were not deceived by harlots, and remained spiritual “virgins”. (Rev 20:4; 14:4)   But as we see, the anointed remnant does fall victim to deception and lies, and leave off worshipping God with their who soul, heart and mind.(Rev 13:4,11,12; 17:1) Their allegiance is to a “Beast” that makes war with them and conquers them. (Rev 13: 7)  It blasphemes the “tabernacle” of God. (Rev 13:5,6)  The false prophet that directs it, authorizes this “different” beast to “kill”  those who reject its identity. (Dan 7:23; Rev 13:14,15)

Anyone with open eyes would see that the organization blasphemes, or simply “insults” the anointed with its regulations against their joining together, and against acting as God’s priests, now. How is it, that the “priestly” GB are allowed to act as priests, while all other anointed cannot?  (1 Pet 2:5,9)  Their deceiving tale follows up with soothing lies about the anointed residing in spiritual security as long as they remain faithul to Jehovah('s organization). 

It’s absolutely ludicrous, but it sells!  It is accepted that “Jehovah’s organization” knows what’s best for them. (Lam 4:18; Rev 9:3,4)  But, this is how they are trampled as prophesied; and as your comment reveals, it’s clearly happening in the organization.  They have been subdued by the “man of lawlessness” elder body standing/sitting/ruling over the Temple dwelling of God.  (Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)

Yet now, I can almost envision the GB using the events in Russia and elsewhere, as fulfilled signs of the “man of lawlessness”/Beast (Rev 13:1) (“the coalition of nations”) trampling their temple – the idol called “Jehovah’s organization”.  Another possible distracting lie.

In order to be found acceptable before God, the anointed must turn back to Jesus Christ, their Head. (Rev 2:4,5; 3:17-19) They must have their “robes washed in the blood of the Lamb”. (Rev 5:9,10; 22:14)  No one - not the GB, not the elder body -  has received authority from God to expect obedience to their direction, except His Son and the Head of the Body.  (Eph 1:22)  No JW should be kissing the feet of the organization’s leadership.  But they do, which is no different than Catholics fawning over the pope and his hierarchy. 

Mr. Rouse, Legal Representative for the Watchtower:

“I am general counsel for the National Organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses out of Brooklyn, New York. Ordinarily, I wouldn’t be here, but this is one of our 13,000 congregations in the United States. We are a hierarchal religion structured just like the Catholic Church. And when the order from the Pope comes down in the church defrocking a priest and kicking him out, he no longer has any say in any matter in the local parish priest — in the parish.”

STRUCTURED ("designed, assembled, arranged") JUST LIKE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!  

Does this mean that God borrowed Satan’s organizational skills to create His organization?  Or rather, did Satan borrow his tried and true idea from another religious deception to create a new one, his masterpiece of deceit, this time against the anointed? (Rev 12:4)

The GB are the ‘greatest showmen on earth’.  (Matt 7:15; 2 Pet 2;1; 2 Cor 11:13-15) They and their predecessors have been involved in the most deceptive, demonic, theatrical, “showmanship” against God’s holy people…ever. (Rev 16:13-16; 20:7-10)  How else could they tell such whoppers and get away with it? (1 Tim 4:1)  And look at how many tickets they have been successful at selling.

It is not for nothing that the “preaching work” all of these years, was spent “house to house”, finding and searching out the anointed to be tested and sifted by Satan. (Luke 22:31)  Jesus admonished HIS disciples, NOT to go “house to house”.  (Luke 10:7)  So, whose disciples do JWs belong to?  (Matt 2:7,8,13,14; Rev 17:6) 

The Sign of the End

• 2 weeks later...

The meek shall inherit the earth - together with Abraham, Noah, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Enoch.  Since the same Christian principals apply to both anointed and those who receive earthly resurrection, the new testament must be read just as much and enthusiastically by all.  It is good for teaching and correction in righteousness for all who want to live a clean and faithful life. 

The Christian Greek Scriptures prove that they were written for the Anointed.  The scriptural quotes I've given prove it. 

Unfortunately the GB are trying to pretend two opposite things,  1. that all servants of God are equal, BUT, 2. that the GB are above all others.  Your dishonest GB are trying to lower the Anointed's importance, but to raise their own importance. 

Um, is one of them really leaving ?  Is he getting a conscience or frightened of the CSA problem ? 

When the True Anointed appear then the GB will quickly disappear. 

8 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

If the scriptures are only for the anointed, then why would non anointed jw's bother with reading the bible at all?

The scriptures were written for the True Anointed but the GB / Watchtower / CCJW pretend that the earthly class are just as important as the Anointed. It's funny that JWs are encouraged to 'read' the Bible BUT not really 'study' the Bible. If a JW were to really study their Bible they wound know how wrong the GB / Watchtower are.  They are told to read it, BUT not to disagree with the GB's interpretation of it.   The GB pretend that the earthly class are just as important so that Elders that are not of the Anointed can rule over the whole congregation including some that are of the Anointed. 

It's all a farce, a smokescreen to confuse JWs and their bible studies.  The GB pretend to be the only ones that are the F&DS and therefore the only ones that are entitled to give an interpretation of God's word. They refuse to recognise the the other Anointed ones by keeping them down amongst the earthly class.  But a time will come soon when the True Anointed are raised up to power by God's Holy Spirit and then we will be taught truth from God's word. 

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

You sure think you know it all - so I step down. I am not contentious.... no arguments to satisfy your wish for contention. 

At least I'm looking for honest truth about God's word and HIS purpose, and I'm not wasting my time on 'this world' and all it's rumours and dishonesty. 

So you are saying that all those that are anointed have a say in the workings of the earthly organization while they are here, all of them, they are a part of the slave class? Who is the "Head", the Feet" the hands, the eyes, it is a body, so they all cannot be one thing but parts of the whole correct? So who is the head directing this class? Moses had this problem; Jesus had this problem also. No one wants to follow, to be humble, to be child-like. Is this attitude going to heaven with you? Are you going to be this way after  gaining access to your crown in heaven? Wanting to be ahead, leading, never following? The road is cramped not spacious, somebody has to be behind, following others.If you do not like those who are leading, make your own church like those others, then you can lead; but what we got is fine and if it is not correct, the HEAD will remove, not any of you who are bickering about it. That kind of pressure does not move him to act. You should know this by now! Fix you another cup of coffee and go about your day and let the GB/ELDERS/ANOINTED be, they have to answer to Jehovah God not you or any one else who thinks like you, ok! This medium allows you the time to vent and say what you want, it feels good right? But it changes nothing. It helps my typing skills, I getting very good. So have a good day and stay safe, remember to wash your hands and wear a mask!

9 hours ago, John Houston said:

So you are saying that all those that are anointed have a say in the workings of the earthly organization while they are here, all of them, they are a part of the slave class? Who is the "Head", the Feet" the hands, the eyes, it is a body, so they all cannot be one thing but parts of the whole correct? So who is the head directing this class? Moses had this problem; Jesus had this problem also. No one wants to follow, to be humble, to be child-like. Is this attitude going to heaven with you? Are you going to be this way after  gaining access to your crown in heaven? Wanting to be ahead, leading, never following? The road is cramped not spacious, somebody has to be behind, following others.If you do not like those who are leading, make your own church like those others, then you can lead; but what we got is fine and if it is not correct, the HEAD will remove, not any of you who are bickering about it. That kind of pressure does not move him to act. You should know this by now! Fix you another cup of coffee and go about your day and let the GB/ELDERS/ANOINTED be, they have to answer to Jehovah God not you or any one else who thinks like you, ok! This medium allows you the time to vent and say what you want, it feels good right? But it changes nothing. It helps my typing skills, I getting very good. So have a good day and stay safe, remember to wash your hands and wear a mask!

Hello John. I presume your comment was aimed at me.  So firstly I'll quote you here

Who is the "Head",   The obvious answer is that JESUS is the head. The True Anointed are the 'body of Christ' 

Is this attitude going to heaven with you? Are you going to be this way after  gaining access to your crown in heaven?

Answer: As far as i am aware i am not going to heaven. I have never said I'm Anointed and I've never had that longing. So where you get that idea from I do not know. BUT, now think on this, I am not promoting myself.   I am stating that the True Anointed are more important than the earthly class at this time.  

However your GB do promote themselves, calling themselves the 'Faithful and Discreet Slave'  and saying only they, those 8 men, are to be believed and followed.  Remember that up to 2012 ALL Anointed were considered to be the F&DS, BUT the GB decided to announce in 2013 that ONLY THEY were the F&DS. The GB thereby exalted themselves above their Anointed Brothers.  A time will come soon when the scripture at Luke 14 v 11 will take place.

For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Even though I am not so humble, I do not exalt myself. My concern is for the True Anointed remnant that are not yet doing the job, here on Earth, that they were Anointed for.  

As for the 'slave class', I don't think the scripture was meant to be taken literally. It was a Question, not a statement. But your GB are happy to apply it to themselves, yet they refuse to believe the same scripture about the evil slave. 

2 hours ago, John Houston said:

So you are saying that all those that are anointed have a say in the workings of the earthly organization while they are here, all of them, they are a part of the slave class? Who is the "Head", the Feet" the hands, the eyes, it is a body, so they all cannot be one thing but parts of the whole correct? So who is the head directing this class?

The Head is Jesus Christ.  What man has the right to dominate the Body as the GB has done to all the anointed?  

For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. 4 For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, 5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; 7 or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; 8 he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.

Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion. Romans 12:3-8,16

Isn't it true that the GB judges their own "brothers" in Christ, showing their superiority over all?  In fact, they have a full army of men not anointed to judge Christ's brothers.

"Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand."  Rom 14:4

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.