The World News Media

THE GREEK SCRIPTURES ARE FOR THE TRUE ANOINTED ONES.

Patiently waiting for Truth

3 hours ago, John Houston said:

Jesus had this problem also. No one wants to follow, to be humble, to be child-like.

Is the GB following Christ's example, by lording it over Christ's brothers?  Are Christ's brothers following him, or men?  Who really set up this arrangement of a composite "faithful slave" expecting obedience to them?  

If you are told that you MUST obey the GB...no matter what they teach, right or wrong, this is a dominion created by men.  It is tyranny, a beating down of one's own ability to decipher truth from lies.   Jesus and the Father don't expect us to listen to failed teachings, and they certainly wouldn't inspire their true leaders with a false teaching. This is hypocrisy.

"Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; They speak a vision of their own heart, Not from the mouth of the Lord."  Jer 23:16

"On the other hand, that servant, if he is wicked, may think that it will be a long time before his master comes. (1914, 1925...1975) The servant may begin to beat the other servants and eat and drink with the drunks.  His master will return unexpectedly.  Then his master will severely punish him and assign him a place with the hypocrites. People will cry and be in extreme pain there."  Matt 24:48-51

Are you drunk on the wine of harlots/false prophets?  

Rev.18:3; Jer.51:7; Matt.13:15; 1Cor.15:34; 1Pet.1:13; 5:8; 1Thess.5:6; Luke 21:36,35

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/01/spiritual-virginity-what-is-it.html

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now if you have been kind enough to read my main comment above, please consider this. From the GB as written in a Watchtower   Anointed Christians do not feel that they should spend time onl

Perhaps, it is "another spirit" that they are perceiving as "holy".   (1Tim 4:10)  They are so blind.     It is true that the Greek scriptures are for the anointed to learn from; and for all

So you are saying that all those that are anointed have a say in the workings of the earthly organization while they are here, all of them, they are a part of the slave class? Who is the "Head", the F

3 hours ago, John Houston said:

Wanting to be ahead, leading, never following? The road is cramped not spacious, somebody has to be behind, following others.If you do not like those who are leading, make your own

My brother - I give you a handshake. You understand the true Christian mindset. These people, who think themselves anointed Christians, do not have the Christian traits.

They could do a better study of Ephesians 4 " Therefore I, the prisoner in the Lord, appeal to you to walk worthily of the calling with which you were called,  2 with all humility and mildness, with patience, putting up with one another in love,  ..............Put away from yourselves every kind of malicious bitterness, anger, wrath, screaming, and abusive speech, as well as everything injurious.  32 But become kind to one another, tenderly compassionate, freely forgiving one another just as God also by Christ freely forgave you."

27 minutes ago, Arauna said:

My brother - I give you a handshake. You understand the true Christian mindset. These people, who think themselves anointed Christians, do not have the Christian traits.

They could do a better study of Ephesians 4 " Therefore I, the prisoner in the Lord, appeal to you to walk worthily of the calling with which you were called,  2 with all humility and mildness, with patience, putting up with one another in love,  ..............Put away from yourselves every kind of malicious bitterness, anger, wrath, screaming, and abusive speech, as well as everything injurious.  32 But become kind to one another, tenderly compassionate, freely forgiving one another just as God also by Christ freely forgave you."

Where does your loyalty stand, with the organization and a GB who are not inspired, or with God and Jesus Christ?  Where is the humility of men who cannot even consider their anointed brothers in Christ, but choose a vast army of unanointed "Gentiles" to do their bidding?  Are you as arrogant as they are? If God truly blessed the organization, he would make it possible for all of "Israel" to come together and lead it in truth.  Yet, instead, for rejecting lies, "Israel" can be condemned to "death" through disfellowshipping.  They are the victors against this Beast/organization.  (Rev 13:15; 15:2) In the end, only those who put their faith in God and Jesus, are saved.  This is why the road is narrow and cramped.  Don't you see?  Your leaders boast of how the organization is growing by leaps and bounds.  Growing!  That road is not narrow, it is broad leading to destruction.  Only those who listen to Christ, his pure teachings, will be on the road leading to life.  Every word proven to be a lie by these men will be their judge.

Matt 12:37 -   For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

20 minutes ago, Arauna said:

You understand the true Christian mindset.

The mindset of both Jesus and the apostles was to expose lies. Your organization was set out to do this with Christendom, and now you are saying that the organization’s own lies must be tolerated and not exposed?  Jesus exposed the lies of his people, and those who are members of his Body, should do the same.  John 8:44; Eph 5:11

21 minutes ago, Arauna said:

These people, who think themselves anointed Christians, do not have the Christian traits.

Who truly has Christian traits? Those who tolerate false and changed teachings?   Or those who LISTEN to his warnings about false prophets to arise and mislead many, even the "elect"?  (Mark 13:22; Matt 24:24)

Every single falsehood in the organization has no part with Jesus Christ who is pure truth. They are "doctrines of demons".  1 Tim 4:1

22 hours ago, Arauna said:

Since the same Christian principals apply to both anointed and those who receive earthly resurrection, the new testament must be read just as much and enthusiastically by all.

This is obviously correct.

It is good for teaching and correction in righteousness for all who want to live a clean and faithful life. 

And this, too, of course.

The meek shall inherit the earth - together with Abraham, Noah, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Enoch.

This statement is also now true, based on a change the Watchtower made in 2018. This was discussed online here on this forum in early 2018. And the Watchtower changed the teaching later that same year.

Before 2018 it was not true to our teaching. From 1930 to about 2018, this was the teaching:

The meek who inherit the earth do not include Abraham, Noah, Isaac, etc. We taught that only Jesus and the 144,000 inherit the earth, and that the "other sheep" like Abraham do not inherit it but became permanent tenants of the earth that the 144,001 have inherited, holding the earth in "trust" for them. The other sheep who are also meek would receive the opportunity for everlasting life on earth, of course, but do not "inherit" the earth, except in a minor indirect sense where we would have to put "quote marks" around the word.

Note some references from our publications:

*** Watchtower 2009 2/15 p. 7 par. 9 How Jesus’ Sayings Promote Happiness ***
Why are the mild-tempered ones happy? Because “they will inherit the earth,” said mild-tempered Jesus. He is the principal Inheritor of the earth. (Ps. 2:8; Matt. 11:29; Heb. 2:8, 9) However, mild-tempered “joint heirs with Christ” share in his inheritance of the earth. (Rom. 8:16, 17) In the earthly realm of Jesus’ Kingdom, many other meek ones will enjoy everlasting life.—Ps. 37:10, 11.

[The next month 3/15 a kind of temporary correction was made so that the "other sheep" could "inherit" in some minor sense, as long as writers remembered to put quotation marks around the word inherit. But, after that, the other sheep were consistently left out from those who inherit the earth.]

*** w08 5/15 p. 3 par. 4 How Should We Treat Others? ***
The mild-tempered ones are happy because “they will inherit the earth.” Jesus, who was “mild-tempered and lowly in heart,” is the “appointed heir of all things” and is therefore the principal Inheritor of the earth. (Matt. 11:29; Heb. 1:2; Ps. 2:8) It was foretold that the Messianic “son of man” would have associate rulers in the heavenly Kingdom. (Dan. 7:13, 14, 21, 22, 27) As “joint heirs with Christ,” 144,000 mild-tempered anointed ones were to share in Jesus’ inheritance of the earth. (Rom. 8:16, 17; Rev. 14:1) Other mild-tempered ones will be blessed with everlasting life in the earthly realm of the Kingdom.—Ps. 37:11.

*** INSIGHT-1 p. 1201 Inheritance ***
The anointed members of the Christian congregation are spoken of as having a heavenly inheritance, sharing Jesus’ inheritance as his “brothers.” (Eph 1:14; Col 1:12; 1Pe 1:4, 5) This includes the earth.—Mt 5:5.

I suspect that INSIGHT will soon be updated, at least in the online version, so that there is an acknowledgement of the 2018 change.

*** w58 3/1 p. 139 “Blessed Are the Meek” ***
Will that mark the fulfillment of Jesus’ promise: “Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth”? No, at least not primarily. Those words, first uttered by the psalmist David, apply first of all to the pre-eminently meek One, Jesus Christ, to whom his Father, Jehovah God, said: “Ask of me, that I may give nations as your inheritance and the ends of the earth as your own possession.” Inheriting the earth is part of his reward for his meek and faithful course while a man.—Matt. 5:5, AS; Ps. 2:8.
Sharing this inheritance with Jesus Christ will be his “bride,” those footstep followers of his, limited to 144,000, who will receive a heavenly reward. (Rev. 14:1, 3) Thus the apostle Paul tells them: “If, then, we are children, we are also heirs: heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ.” Jesus refers to these specially favored followers of his as a “little flock.” However, the principle enunciated at Matthew 5:5 applies also to Jesus’ other sheep who, as meek ones, will receive everlasting life on earth. How so? In that they will hold the earth in trust for Christ and his bride, permanent tenants, as it were.—Rom. 8:17; Luke 12:32; John 10:16.

I don't think any Watchtower reference ever allowed for the "other sheep" to simply inherit the earth except in principle, or an indirect sense until September 2018. (I remember when it was OK to say that the "other sheep" could inherit Paradise and even everlasting life, but there was a prominent brother at Bethel who was very adamant that we should never say that the other sheep inherit the earth.)

*** w74 6/15 pp. 377-378 par. 14 Serve with Eternity in View ***
at Matthew 5:5 Jesus quoted from Psalm 37. Did Christ say that its fulfillment was all in the past? No, for he projected it into the future, saying that the ‘mild-tempered will inherit the earth.’ Yes, those mild-tempered ones who are to be with Christ in his heavenly kingdom will rule over this earth. (Rev. 5:9, 10) . . . Those whom the Lord puts on his right hand as “sheep” have the opportunity to “reside forever” on a paradise earth governed forever from heaven.

*** w66 8/1 p. 451 “Happy Are the Mild-tempered Ones” ***
Who are the mild-tempered that will inherit the earth? Certainly they would include Jesus Christ himself, for, above all men that ever lived on this earth, he was mild-tempered. As he himself said: “Come to me, . . . for I am mild-tempered.” Concerning him and his triumphal ride into Jerusalem, it was written: “Look! Your King is coming to you, mild-tempered.”—Matt. 11:28, 29; 21:5.
That Jesus Christ, as the preeminent mild-tempered one, will inherit the earth other scriptures make clear. Jehovah God has appointed him to be “heir of all things,” including this earth. In fact, ‘the nations are to be his inheritance, and the ends of the earth his possession.’—Heb. 1:2; Ps. 2:7, 8.
This inheritance Jesus Christ shares, even as he does his Kingdom rule, with his anointed footstep followers, for they are to be “heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ.” These are the ones the apostle John saw in vision standing upon heavenly Mount Zion and who number 144,000.—Rom. 8:17; Rev. 14:1.

So of course it is TRUE that the 144,000 inherit the earth. But the continued insistence that the other sheep do not inherit should probably not have been emphasized so much, because it seemed almost to disenfranchise the other sheep a bit. And it implied that the Christian Greek Scriptures (NT) were only for the anointed, which might have even discouraged others from gaining the same level of encouragement.

So this update should be welcome and refreshing, because it does reflect the idea that you mentioned above, that the Christian Greek Scriptures are wonderfully beneficial for ALL.

9 hours ago, JW Insider said:

And it implied that the Christian Greek Scriptures (NT) were only for the anointed, which might have even discouraged others from gaining the same level of encouragement.

Well well, go to top of page and read title of topic. 

@Arauna  quotes scripture that was written for the Anointed ones and tries very hard to apply it to millions of JWs that are dominated by 8 men.  

Why are JWs so jealous of the True Anointed remnant ?  Don't JWs know that those of the True Anointed are chosen by God through Christ ? Don't JWs know that those True Anointed wil rule over the Earthly Class of people ?  

But, the True Anointed will not be like the GB.  The True Anointed will obey God through Christ and will be meek and kind and loving. 

You try to deny that the Christian Greek Scriptures were written for the True Anointed but those scriptures prove otherwise.  Romans 8 v 16 & 17.

The spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17  If, then, we are children, we are also heirs—heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ—provided we suffer together so that we may also be glorified together.

Are the earthly class heirs indeed of God, and joint heirs with Christ ? NO.

11 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Well well, go to top of page and read title of topic. 

I did read it, and I think it is true, but it is wrong to limit the message and value of the Scriptures to only a few.

I don't think the NT is just for the anointed ones with a heavenly hope. Naturally, when the entire congregation of JWs was just made up of only the anointed and the anointed Jonadabs who were also going to heaven, then everyone was anointed. Only the anointed Jonadabs were considered a less spiritual class. (Later, in our doctrines, the Jonadabs became the "other sheep" who were after some time no longer considered anointed.) So we had doctrines that emphasized the message of the NT to the anointed. But we have grown away from this teaching and all of us can now appreciate the principles of the NT as applying to all, even if some specific statements were (or are) applied more specifically to the anointed.

8 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I did read it, and I think it is true, but it is wrong to limit the message and value of the Scriptures to only a few.

I don't think the NT is just for the anointed ones with a heavenly hope. Naturally, when the entire congregation of JWs was just made up of only the anointed and the anointed Jonadabs who were also going to heaven, then everyone was anointed. Only the anointed Jonadabs were considered a less spiritual class. (Later, in our doctrines, the Jonadabs became the "other sheep" who were after some time no longer considered anointed.) So we had doctrines that emphasized the message of the NT to the anointed. But we have grown away from this teaching and all of us can now appreciate the principles of the NT as applying to all, even if some specific statements were (or are) applied more specifically to the anointed.

Oh, I do try not to be arguementitive. Earlier i had an hour long conversation on the phone with an Elder, discusing many issues, so I'm now tired.

Please, just for one moment stop this "But we have grown away from this teaching" Just be you. Don't be a representative of the Watchtower.....

I agree it seems wrong to limit the message and value of the scriptures to only a few, but it is those 'few' that will be given full understanding. Meanwhile those scriptures will be misused by many including the GB / helpers / Watchtower.  

Jesus said 'I have other sheep who are not of this fold'.  I believe that not all of Christ's followers in the 1st century were of the Anointed. But I believe the words of the Apostle Paul were only meant for the Anointed ones. 

I think the True Anointed remnant are far more important to God and Christ, than the rest of us are, right now.  

The complete 144,000 are needed to make that complete 'body of christ', whereas the number of the earthly class does not matter.  And I think God through Christ, will use the remnant to the full.  So I would have thought that anyone wanting to serve God properly would have the proper respect for that remnant and would support them fully, not tell them they shouldn't meet together.  The Anointed remnant should be taking the lead as the spiritual JEW, and the earthly class should be following as the 10 men.  Therefore I believe that Almighty God will give Holy Spirit, through Jesus Christ,  to the True Anointed, and i believe those True Anointed will teach truth to the earthly ones.  I think this will happen in good time, before Armageddon. 

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

Why are JWs so jealous of the True Anointed remnant ?  Don't

There is no jealousy. We all receive work and gifts  from jehovah - Anointed means that you are selected for a purpose - a job. The 'utensils ' of the temple were anointed for a specific purpose./ job..... set apart for jehovah. 

The anointed are selected to rule...... the others are not lesser vessels. The glory we bring to jehovah by our dedicated lives is just as important as that which obedient angels give or the 'bride'. All obedient ones are beautiful in the eyes of jehovah.

The moral standards the Angel's follow, the anointed follow and the other sheep follow are all the same....... and all are "universally " judged by these same standards. We are equal under God...... jehovah has no special treatment for anyone- especially if they break his law.

The law of sin is death. If you were born imperfect  you have the ransom to help you........ if you sin after this you go into second death ....... where satan and his demons and Adam and eve and Judas (and suchlike ones) will be. 

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

The glory we bring to jehovah by our dedicated lives is just as important as that which obedient angels give or the 'bride'.

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

We are equal under God...... jehovah has no special treatment for anyone-

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

any case I read the bible and follow only new light.

.If you wish to believe those things then so be it. 

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

Anointed means that you are selected for a purpose - a job. The 'utensils ' of the temple were anointed for a specific purpose./ job..... set apart for jehovah. 

There will be no kingdom of God, if the capstone of the Temple is not sealed.  This is how important the priesthood of God is.   (Zech chapter 4; Mal 2:7; 1 Pet 2:5,9)   They will not be found faithful holding onto the skirts of the GB, who tell them falsehoods.  They must give their life only to Christ. They must stand for HIS truth, not the doctrine of men.  His truth is the measuring line that they are judged by. (Zech 2:1,2; Rev 11:1-3)  You appear to have your own doctrine about the anointed; mixed well with the doctrine of false prophets.  

Perhaps you can use some scripture to support your words.  

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

jehovah has no special treatment for anyone- especially if they break his law.

The priesthood is God's "special possession", to be refined and trained to serve all of His children.  In this case, to serve all, they do receive "special treatment" as "first fruits", the "first born".  But this treatment is for the benefit of His children that follow.  You should have a little respect for the Temple of God.  (1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.