Matthew9969

• Views 564
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm not a JW but there does seem to be evidence of pagan rituals in that part of December, such as worshipping the Sun.  So maybe not worshipping pagan gods, but more like celebrating pagan custo

Erm.... Christmas? Dunno man 😬, for you see... That isn't my cup of tea for a multiple reasons, primarily Biblically. I am good with pleasing Jehovah God. Isn't better to be cool with Jah? Also that v

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

I won't bother with the video. I know that true Christians would not want to celebrate a pagan festival.

I think it has been proven that Jesus was born around October time as he lived 33½ years and was killed around March / April. 

However giving thanks to God for sending Christ to Earth is a good thing, but it doesn't need all the pagan extras to do it.   

8 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

How come no jehovahs witness has ever been able to provide proof that Christians are worshipping pagan gods at Christmas time?

Well I'm not a JW but there does seem to be evidence of pagan rituals in that part of December, such as worshipping the Sun.  So maybe not worshipping pagan gods, but more like celebrating pagan customs. 

What religion is Yule?
The Pagan celebration of Winter Solstice (also known as Yule) is one of the oldest winter celebrations in the world. Ancient people were hunters and spent most of their time outdoors. The seasons and weather played a very important part in their lives. 

Erm.... Christmas? Dunno man 😬, for you see... That isn't my cup of tea for a multiple reasons, primarily Biblically. I am good with pleasing Jehovah God. Isn't better to be cool with Jah? Also that video.... I seen that guy before, he isn't always 100%. If you check his comment section you can clearly see some people against him.

Also there is proof it is pagan, SEVERAL PEOPLE HERE GAVE THAT INFORMATION. And we all know Jesus wasn't born on December 25th because the American Calendar and the Jewish Calendar are different. Jesus' day of birth is unknown, however, due to a number of evidence we find in the Bible, it is most likely that Jesus was born around Autumn [Fall Seaon]. And the shepherds were out.

And it isn't just us Witnesses who dont partake in that holiday, there are many others. Half the people in my class don't celebrate it,, even the teacher, although he is not religous he believes that Christmas connects to urban legend and spiritism. 

Anyways, on other news, Home School isn't fun and I don't think I'll be on campus anytime soon.

Only fact Christians of the mainstream think it is good to please God and dance with demons of paganism. OP should know better because last time, he "humbled" us with a guy who took part in a piece of entertainment that harbors over the top violence, blood, sex, nudity, and a list of other things that will keep you up at night.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.