Equivocation

• Views 253
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing that a lot of peeps here are from around the world, just wanna know how you guys are holding up? I was always on lurk mode because I am busy, so I was bored today. For me I am busy with vi

I have unchained my inner hermit and he is doing okay. It is tougher on the young people, though. Trying to be flexible for whatever comes down the pipe.

Same as always with me, however, I was invited to a community that is aiding in csa prevention due to the thread I made a while back reasons why I spend more time there due to the progress of some fol

Here in the English countryside all is good, thank you. Far enough away from the city and with a view over the fields, we spend all our time at home, only going out to buy food.  Even as an ex JW, we do not celebrate the pagan festival, so we don't have any fuss and bother with getting extra things in.  Life is just peaceful but a bit boring.  I spend too much time on Facebook and Ebay, but i do try to read from the Bible every day.  The feeling about the vaccine, here in England, is mixed.  I don't want the vaccine but it may become compulsory.  It's winter here and quite cold with lots of rain. It gets dark quite early in the evenings.  Our central heating is good and our home is comfortable. We are very happy to have all the things we need, but I do remind my wife that one day all we have may be gone.  We have much more than many people have and i thank God for our daily food and for our home.  I hope you are safe and well. Christian love to you and your family. 

Same as always with me, however, I was invited to a community that is aiding in csa prevention due to the thread I made a while back reasons why I spend more time there due to the progress of some folks who are well above me in action; hence my point of going about things the correct way, one situation I had to defend my adversary at one point due to a situation.

I've always been keeping an eye on events that is taking place in the US, EU and elsewhere due to the fact of what I said in the past is escalating.

I do not fear COVID, let alone let it hinder me, granted I know how to take care of myself and handle my business, but sadly a lot of people slowly give into to fear. I have seen the current situation making some of your people, your faith community, fatigued to the point of breaking. Do what you need to do wisely so you do not face that same situation, but since you are young, you are open to making wise decisions than most.

That being said, vigilance, endurance, and faith overcomes COVID; remain in faith, and you are of God's favor regardless of what happens, even if something unexpected happens to you. You'd be amazed of how people seem to forget about the hope that God will give, as seen in the other thread regarding a specific Symbiote...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.