The World News Media

“LOVE HELPS US ENDURE HATRED"

Witness

This was a source of contention with a JW, waking up. The quote is from 3/2021 Study article, “Love Helps Us Endure Hatred”

Paragraph 7:

“Perhaps one of our biggest tests comes from members of our own family. When we begin to show interest in the truth, some family members may think that we have been misled. Others may think that we have lost our mind. (Compare Mark 3:21) They may even violently oppose us. This negative reaction should not surprise us. Jesus said: “A man’s enemies will be those of his own household.” (Matt 10:36) Of course, regardless of how our relatives view us, we refuse to treat them as our enemies. On the contrary, as our love for Jehovah grows, so does our love for people. (Matt 22:37-39) But we will never compromise our standards by ignoring Bible laws and principles just to please another human.”

After speaking about maggots, GB Anthony Morris states,

but what a fitting picture of the final end of all of God’s enemies. Sobering, yet something we look forward to. 

“And frankly for friends of Jehovah God, how reassuring that they’re finally gonna be gone, all these despicable enemies that have just reproached Jehovah’s name – destroyed; never ever to live again.”

“Despicable” - deserving hatred and contempt.

WT study article: - “Of course, regardless of how our relatives view us, we refuse to treat them as our enemies. On the contrary, as our love for Jehovah grows, so does our love for people

The contradictions never end.  What will JWs do?  Will they compromise God’s laws and principles to please their leader, who considers all apostates as “deserving of hatred and contempt”?  Will they walk in his footsteps or in the footsteps of Christ, who said:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.”  Matt 5:43-58

Jezebel was a prophetess who tolerated no rivalry, and freely killed God’s people who were a threat to her prominent position.   Why do God’s people tolerate a leadership that desires to “kill” (disfellowship) any who refuse to “sacrifice” to its idol/organization? (Rev 13:15)  Since these leaders clearly are not following Bible council considering “enemies”, they are committing spiritual immorality.  Harlotry.  (Rev 17:1-6)   This is not just one instance where they do not follow Bible council.  

“Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.”  Rev 20-22

• Views 381
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I followed the advice from your first sentence a few years ago.  I removed myself from the JW Organisation.  And I agree with the scripture you quoted. The advice of your wicked GB / Watchtower w

Your words are good, but your view is that the faithful people of God are within the organization.  I think you need to turn full circle, and see your organization for what it is.  It is the GB/leader

This was a source of contention with a JW, waking up. The quote is from 3/2021 Study article, “Love Helps Us Endure Hatred” Paragraph 7: “Perhaps one of our biggest tests comes from members

Jehovah teaches us also to remove ourselves from situations (if possible) where those who hate him are present. 

Ps 1: "Happy is the man who does not walk according to the advice of the wicked And does not stand on the path of sinners And does not sit in the seat of scoffers.  2 But his delight is in the law of Jehovah,.........Nor will sinners remain standing in the assembly of the righteous.  "

The wicked are always contentious, have enmity with the people of Jehovah and make it their business to scoff.  These are qualities which are in opposition to love and truth. 

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

Jehovah teaches us also to remove ourselves from situations (if possible) where those who hate him are present. 

Ps 1: "Happy is the man who does not walk according to the advice of the wicked And does not stand on the path of sinners And does not sit in the seat of scoffers.  2 But his delight is in the law of Jehovah,.........Nor will sinners remain standing in the assembly of the righteous.  "

The wicked are always contentious, have enmity with the people of Jehovah and make it their business to scoff.  These are qualities which are in opposition to love and truth. 

I followed the advice from your first sentence a few years ago.  I removed myself from the JW Organisation. 

And I agree with the scripture you quoted. The advice of your wicked GB / Watchtower was to keep Child Sexual Abuse hidden inside the Organisation by not reporting it to the Police or Superior Authorities. 

And I will not 'sit in the seat of scoffers', because I will be no part of the lies and deceit that your GB spew out. 

Your GB and their helpers are the ones who are in opposition to love and truth.  

Everything you 'throw' at others always seems to be better at describing your GB and it's many organisations. 

20 hours ago, Arauna said:

Your words are good, but your view is that the faithful people of God are within the organization.  I think you need to turn full circle, and see your organization for what it is.  It is the GB/leadership in the elders, who oppose any truth about scripture from other anointed ones, as well as many who confront them about their lies...this dominion, which  makes it their business to "scoff".  So much so, that in judicial committees, the elders show their "enmity" toward truth. The GB's word is all that matters.   I am totally amazed at the support an organization is given that has so many failed teachings and prophesies.  

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world."  1 John 4:1

.Nor will sinners remain standing in the assembly of the righteous.  "

You do know that every failed teaching that the GB says comes from God, proves that they are sinners?

"Happy is the man who does not walk according to the advice of the wicked And does not stand on the path of sinners And does not sit in the seat of scoffers.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.