The World News Media

JW ELDER SAYS I AM DISFELLOWSHIPPED ??????????? :)

Patiently waiting for Truth

This is of no concern to me BUT it did upset my wife. And when an Elder upsets my wife THAT IS of concern to me. 

An Elder phoned today asking to speak to my wife. I called my wife to the phone then I left the room.  The phone conversation was quite long and during that conversation the Elder said to my wife that I am disfellowshipped. My wife replied that I wasn't disfellowshipped but that i had disassociated myself from the Organisation. The Elder replied "It all means the same to us". 

Just think on that for a while. ...........  That Elder has basically condemned me to death....  Then at the end of the phone call he said he may phone me to try to talk me into going back.  Oh dear.  Does he really think he has any authority from God ? 

But my point is, that this is PROOF positive of how Elders think and act.  This is not theory, it's FACT. Elders really believe they have some authority from God, to condemn to death or to reprieve. 

We NEED God through Christ to provide a True Anointed remnant to guide an Organisation to serve God properly, before the Judgement arrives..  

Update :  Having had further conversation with my wife about the phone call, she tells me that the Elder said (concerning Armageddon) "It's not years away, it's months away". ... So it seems this Elder  has special insight, he seems to know the 'day and the hour' :) But no. In reality it's just another threat.  He was trying to frighten my wife. Such a cowardly thing to do. THIS IS HOW Elders work. 

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not scoffing, but when an organisation cries wolf many times and there is no wolf, then trust runs out. I know it's coming, but it's coming  'as a thief in the night'  and we do not know 'th

This is of no concern to me BUT it did upset my wife. And when an Elder upsets my wife THAT IS of concern to me.  An Elder phoned today asking to speak to my wife. I called my wife to the phone t

On the other hand, since you carry on endlessly that he and his are full of BS, what do you care? Besides, “basically” condemning you to death is not actually condemning you to death—you know he

23 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

That Elder has basically condemned me to death

On the other hand, since you carry on endlessly that he and his are full of BS, what do you care?

Besides, “basically” condemning you to death is not actually condemning you to death—you know he didn’t phrase it that way. He may think of it that way, barring your (astronomically) unlikely repentance, but if so, that will be because JWs are a “one true faith” religion, and there are many of those.

27 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Then at the end of the phone call he said he may phone me to try to talk me into going back.

What is this guy—a glutton for punishment? Look, save him the trip, will you?  Put him in the know. If he will call back, it is because  he is concerned about your spiritual well-being, and you should tell him not to waste his time because you are well beyond caring what he says.

Or rather, don’t tell him. Just call his attention to your performance here, and he will get the point. Make sure to tell him about how you believe we may just be a few short years, even months, to the end, with no anointed at all to help us out, but you are confident that the “True anointed” will manifest itself from nowhere and, as it were, slide into home plate with just minutes to spare in order to save the day.

8 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

On the other hand, since you carry on endlessly that he and his are full of BS, what do you care?

Besides, “basically” condemning you to death is not actually condemning you to death—you know he didn’t phrase it that way. He may think of it that way, barring your (astronomically) unlikely repentance, but if so, that will be because JWs are a “one true faith” religion, and there are many of those.

What is this guy—a glutton for punishment? Look, save him the trip, will you?  Put him in the know. If he will call back, it is because  he is concerned about your spiritual well-being, and you should tell him not to waste his time because you are well beyond caring what he says.

Or rather, don’t tell him. Just call his attention to your performance here, and he will get the point. Make sure to tell him about how you believe we may just be a few short years, even months, to the end, with no anointed at all to help us out, but you are confident that the “True anointed” will manifest itself from nowhere and, as it were, slide into home plate with just minutes to spare in order to save the day.

I have added a bit to my original comment to show that the Elder actually said Armageddon is only months away not years away. And no, i hadn't read your comment before adding that point. 

But, point 1, you obviously didn't bother to read what i wrote.  He upset my wife and that is what bothers me.  For myself I just laugh at it all. 

Point 2.  When a person is disfellowshipped it is 'supposed to be' for sinning against God and not being repentant.  Whereas he knows the true reason i left the immoral organisation of JWs.  It is the GB and their supporting JWs that sin against God much more than i do. I ask forgiveness of my sins through prayer to God through Christ, so God or Christ can judge me. I don't need JW Elders to judge me. 

Point 3. I have no need to be concerned of his feelings. My wife has now told me that she no longer wishes to converse with any JW that may phone, and I am able to stand my ground with any of them. I can be polite but assertive because i know that they have no authority from God or Christ. 

Point 4. Just because you have no faith does not mean that things cannot be achieved by God through Christ.  The world is wicked enough for God to destroy it right now, but there is no True Organisation serving God properly.  

Do you ever read scripture ? Do you ever have spiritual thoughts ? 

Luke 19 : 39 & 40

However, some of the Pharisees from the crowd said to him: “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.” 40  But in reply he said: “I tell you, if these remained silent, the stones would cry out.”

Ye of little faith, Tom and others.   God will always provide exactly what is needed.  A True Anointed to serve Him through Christ. Not elders that threaten women on the phone.  

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

believe they have some authority from God, to condemn to death or to reprieve. 

This proves one thing. He has not condemned you but trying to ascertain if there is a possibility that you would come back. He does not know if you have had a change of heart or if your heart is as filled with enmity and venom as I have experienced here on this forum.  

I guess he will soon find out when he approaches you. .... or maybe your wife told him.

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

He has not condemned you

That is so funny :) .   Then it seems you believe he has the authority to condemn me. 

Why would i need to 'have a change of heart' about the sins commited by the GB and all those supporting the GB ? 

Arauna, I love God and Christ, but i do not need to be judged by Elders of the Watchtower / JW org. 

He is trying to wake you up as time is running out.

It seems that 'time has been running out' since 1914 according to the Watchtower / JW Org. 

Of course i believe in the coming Judgement / Armageddon, because that is from scripture, not from the GB  / Org. But it is not the Elder's place to pretend he knows when the End is coming.  My wife may be deeply worried now when she really has no need to worry.  My faith is in God through Christ, and that is how I will be judged. 

10 hours ago, Arauna said:

Of course he is thinking that things can escalate very quickly...... once the UN has their way and turn against all religion ....  things will move pretty fast

I know that you have a vast knowledge of politics and you know much about the world, things in which i take little interest. And i know that the scriptures tell us to 'keep awake'. So I will not disagree with you on such matters.  I have no idea how fast things will move. But, we will continue to disagree about what part the Watchtower / JW org will play in the outcome of things. 

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

seems that 'time has been running out' since 1914 according to the Watchtower / JW Org. 

We have been calling it the perousia since then..... and now we are under world-wide lockdown and you are still scoffing...... lol.  The disgusting thing will be in your face and you will still scoff.

and now we are under world-wide lockdown and you are still scoffing....

I am not scoffing, but when an organisation cries wolf many times and there is no wolf, then trust runs out.

I know it's coming, but it's coming  'as a thief in the night'  and we do not know 'the day or the hour'.  So i don't think an Elder should say it is months not years. As i said we will continue to disagree. 

WW1 happened because of the invention of machines, vehicles, aeroplanes, bombs, machine guns, all improved weapons of war, so it made war easier and more able to cover larger areas. 

Lockdown is due to a virus, either man made or accidental. But lockdown is because of the knoledge of how the virus spreads and therefore trying to stop it.  

I will not read into things to try to pretend they represent phrophecy ........... 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.