The World News Media

JW ELDER SAYS I AM DISFELLOWSHIPPED ??????????? :)

Patiently waiting for Truth

1 minute ago, 4Jah2me said:

I will not read into things to try to pretend they represent phrophecy ........... 

You sound like a family member of Noah..... 120 years.  Many years preaching and preparing the physical "sign" in front of them BUT their hearts remained like a stone.

Only when the rain started coming did they realize this is it because they had never seen rain before.  In about 7 months time I would like to see your observations and your scoffing again.   No signs EH? 

The horses which started running in 1914 is running much faster now and gaining momentum. Pangs of distress is already every minute....... 

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not scoffing, but when an organisation cries wolf many times and there is no wolf, then trust runs out. I know it's coming, but it's coming  'as a thief in the night'  and we do not know 'th

This is of no concern to me BUT it did upset my wife. And when an Elder upsets my wife THAT IS of concern to me.  An Elder phoned today asking to speak to my wife. I called my wife to the phone t

On the other hand, since you carry on endlessly that he and his are full of BS, what do you care? Besides, “basically” condemning you to death is not actually condemning you to death—you know he

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

I thing this is deceitful of you to say this.   I think you will find fault just because he dared to call about you.  The smallest thing will make you mad.

If you say this about me, then you also say this about my wife, because the main reason of this topic is to prove how this Elder treated my wife.  It was Me that first answered the phone, but He asked to speak to my wife. If his interest was for me then he could have spoken to me directly.  But he was a coward.  

However none of it makes me mad. I said it is of concern to me.  It does however give me more grounds to distrust him and other Elders. 

You sound like a family member of Noah..... 120 years.  Many years preaching and preparing the physical "sign" in front of them BUT their hearts remained like a stone.

Only when the rain started coming did they realize this is it because they had never seen rain before.  In about 7 months time I would like to see your observations and your scoffing again.   No signs EH? 

The horses which started running in 1914 is running much faster now and gaining momentum. Pangs of distress is already every minute....... 

There are those JW threats again, that never stop.  

10 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

you obviously didn't bother to read what i wrote.  He upset my wife and that is what bothers me. 

Please don’t tell me that you have kept your online hate campaign a secret from your wife, perhaps giving her to think that maybe you are just “discouraged” and might respond to shepherding.

Assuming that she has both oars in the water, there is no way she would not have known that the tirades you continually express would not result in congregational disapproval.

The announcement they have made for many years now, which covers disfellowshipping or disassociating, is that, “[So-and-so] is no longer one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

What—are you going to tell us all that you are? No one here has heard any witnessing at all out of you. Your only “witness” is to accuse Jehovah’s organization.

For myself I just laugh at it all. 

Well, that I can believe.

You decided it is a threat because your heart condemns you...

He does not know if you have had a change of heart or if your heart is as filled with enmity and venom as I have experienced here on this forum.  

What sin has the man committed that requires a change of heart?  Is it for leaving the organization?  That is not found as a sin in the Bible.  God is not an organization, and an organization is not Almighty God.  Why do JWs compare God to a man made corporation?  Are you counting God as equal to the organization?  This is idolatry.  Isa 46: 5

Now, that is a grave sin.

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

The disgusting thing will be in your face and you will still scoff.

The disgusting thing stands in the Temple of God, where it doesn't belong. (Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)  Who rules over the anointed "living stones"/Temple of God? (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17) The abomination that causes desolation is in the face of all JWs.  4Jah and his wife are wise to leave the organization behind.  (Matt 24:15,16)

“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ (meaning "anointed") or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time."  (Matt 24:22-25)

We NEED God through Christ to provide a True Anointed remnant to guide an Organisation to serve God properly, before the Judgement arrives..  

Such a (faithful and discreet) slave is appointed by Christ, to provide spiritual provisions (Matt 24:45; 7:17,19; John 15:8). 

Yet Jesus asks us to contemplate... "Who really  is?" 

It would obviously not be the ones touting the claim...

(and enforcing it with persecution by an army of Gentile "elders" 

-        Zech 4:6,14; Jer 17:5; Luke 12:45; Rev 9:3; 13:15( 

...but rather, the ones really providing the proper food (scriptural truth) at the proper time (alert and awake as to the hour of need); though not laying claim to such a distinction (John 7:18)... knowing that this stature can only be bestowed and affirmed by Christ, upon his return (John 8:18; 16:13-15; Rev 22:6,7; Matt 24:46,47; Luke 12:37-43). 

The FDS would also be those who provide the spiritual food according to the method  Jesus indicated.

What method is that?

Rather than being clearly announced, extolled, and possessing an established place (Matt 24:23; Luke 21:8; Matt 24:26);

as Christ's representatives (2 Cor 5:20; 13:3; Rom 15:17,18; Luke 12:3; Matt 10:27,30), they would simply be "flashing" "light" around the globe (Matt 24:26-28; 5:14; John 8:12). 

"Eagles" would have to use their keen discernment to search out these "slain ones"/"carcass" (“killed” for their testimony of Christ Rev 13:15; Rev 11:3,7)  (Mark 8:35; Rev 6:9,11; 12:11; Matt 24:28; Rev 12:14,6; 11:3,8). 

They would be recognized by their true/fine fruit....not by a menacing self-proclamation. (Matt 7:20; Mal 3:18)

The true "light"/"food" would be sourced in the true vine (John 15:4,5), and this light of truth would be a manifestation of Christ himself, unified with his faithful cloud (John 16:13,14; 14:26; Rev 11:3; Matt 10:27; Luke 12:12; 21:15; Mark 13:26; Heb 12:1; Matt 25:31; Heb 2:5,16)

Pearl Doxsey  https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2014/08/who-really-is-matt2445.html

16 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Please don’t tell me that you have kept your online hate campaign a secret from your wife, perhaps giving her to think that maybe you are just “discouraged” and might respond to shepherding.

@TrueTomHarley  I honestly cannot make any sense from your sarcastic comment so I will try to break it down to reason on it.

online hate campaign    Romans 12 :9  "Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good." 

I hate what should be hated.   But i close no doors.  My wife knows that i have a love for God and Christ. She also knows the truth about the Watchtower Soc  / GB / JW Org.  

Assuming that she has both oars in the water, there is no way she would not have known that the tirades you continually express would not result in congregational disapproval.

Tom this honestly makes no sense to me.  When I was a JW my behaviour was polite and loving to all in the congregation, except the Elders.  I treated the Elders with caution but not rudeness.  Then i did three months research, and through prayer and personal Bible study, I came to my own conclution as to what i must do.  Knowing that the Elders would disapprove of my action and would announce by their 'normal method', I privately told a few brothers individually, of my plan to leave the Org, and gave them my reasons.  I then emailed my resignation to as many elders as possible giving them my reasons for leaving.  

Your comment seems to be mixing up my time in the congregation, with my time on here.  There is no connection between the two.  Of course people presume that i was disfellowshipped, that is the whole idea, from your GB, to announce it from the platform as the Elders do.  And this Elder that phoned my wife made it very clear that it is for that purpose.  Because the Elders, taking instruction from the GB, through the ranks, are told to make it look so.  

No one here has heard any witnessing at all out of you. Your only “witness” is to accuse Jehovah’s organization.

is to accuse.  I think what I've done in many instances, is to state facts.  And in many cases I've used scripture from God's word to prove things.  

Jehovah’s organization. That is a matter of oppinion.  The Nation of Israel was God's chosen nation, BUT we all know that said nation did not serve God properly. To the extent that they murdered Jesus Christ, and God had that Nation destroyed physically and spiritually.  So just because an organisation gives itself a name that represents God, it does not mean that said organistion is serving God properly, or that said organisation has the approval of God or Christ. 

You mock my idea of a True Anointed, but you know that I am not anointed, nor do I pretend to be.  So, i am not pushing myself forward, i am not saying I am special. Unlike the GB who DO push themselves forward by stating that only they are the F&DS, and only they are God's spokesperson on Earth, and only they should be believed, WHILST they are  treading down all of their Fellow Slaves, as mentioned in scripture. 

Coffee time.  Have a good day Tom.   Christian love to all. 

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Of course people presume that i was disfellowshipped, that is the whole idea, from your GB, to announce it from the platform as the Elders do.

Whatever announcement that was made would have taken the form, “4Jah is no longer one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” And you’re not. So go your way in peace, for crying out loud.

When I was a JW

Exactly. At one time you were. Now you are not. And now everyone understands this. So it’s a win-win.

Yes, I know you would like them to keep your new status under their hats so that maybe individual congregation members will stop by out of concern and you can fill their ears with vitriol about the organization they’ve chosen. I know that you would like them to call a special assembly so that you could explain to all your beefs and why you are choosing your “high road.”

It’s not going to happen. Not everything is about you.

Jehovah’s organization. That is a matter of oppinion.

And everyone at the KH has the opposite opinion. They approve of that organization. It is not good enough for you, but it is good enough for them. So why in the world are you so upset? It is no more than the elder’s lowering the boom on anyone who would promote sects or cause division in the congregation—and they are scripturally bound to do this.

Yes, I know you are just dying to try to sway them. This fine forum may be as close as you will get.

30 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:
hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

When I was a JW

Some JWs fall into some kind of sin and do not feel repentant. They find Jehovahs laws too restrictive and then quickly disfellowship themselves before they are accountable for their misdeeds. 

There are not always good reasons for leaving Jehovah - while I believe this is rare possibility - it is not the rule. 

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

There are not always good reasons for leaving Jehovah

Once again Arauna gets her mind mxed up.   Firstly she tries in a sly way to bame me for the sins of others.

Secondly she pretends that the Watchtower's / GB's rules, are God's laws.

Then her highlight, she pretends that leaving the Watchtower / JW Org is the same as leaving God and Christ.  Of course she is misguided on all of it.  

10 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Yes, I know you are just dying to try to sway them. This fine forum may be as close as you will get.

I have no intention of trying to sway the Elders. They know the truth about the Watchtower / GB / Org, and they have made their decision to aid and abet the immorality and wickedness within. 

And this fine forum isn't my only means of cummunication with JWs or Ex JWs and others. 

And by the way, I'm not upset. You JWs seem to need to tell me how I'm feeling :). What I do feel is an obligation to tell others what i know. 

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

, “4Jah is no longer one of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” And you’re not. So go your way in peace, for crying out loud.

I think we both know that he would have been "better off" had he not written any letters. He would have been viewed as "inactive" and he would not have been shunned. But he wanted to let the elders know how bad the org is, and this is why he no longer wants any part of it. What he didn't realize was that no one would announce that he voluntarily left, but that the announcement could make it look like he was disfellowshipped because he did something bad. The days when a disfelliwshiping and dissasociation were announced as two separate things are gone. Much to his chargrin....