Arauna

• Views 20.3k
  • Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm making a catch-all place for the discussions on these topics that were currently under different topics/subjects. As I move old posts into this new topic, the oldest ones will appear to identify t

On Whether Noah's Flood Is Physically Possible Consider the amount of water needed to flood the entire earth to a depth sufficient to cover the highest mountains. What depth would that be? T

This helped me to see the source of Alan’s enmity towards me. It is pure envy.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, xero said:

On the other hand....did I see Tom in the background of this video! 😲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAvFFYu1RGM

Rats. I thought the paint and horns gave me good disguise.

A brother used that image at Sunday’s Watchtower consideration of “the righteous and the unrighteous” being resurrected. It obviously spoke of an earthly resurrection, he said, since the “unrighteous” in a heavenly one would look like this mob storming the Capitol.

If I was a tolerable artist, I would portray such a picture. Same mob—just the pearly gates instead of the Capitol, and maybe for good measure leading off an angel or two in zip-tie handcuffs.

Frankly, it wouldn’t hurt me at all were I to take drawing lessons.

20 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Your parched writing might suffice for instructions on installing a toilet, but otherwise it is just too-rigid, too condescending, and Lord knows, too insulting to endure.

“Put it on the floor and hook it up, you moron. If you had any brains (like I do) you’d have stupid tradespeople to do it for you.”

I was thinking of writing a book. "Banned  in 60 Seconds! - Taking Your Trolling Skills to the Next Level". There's something about the thousands of hours spent in the field that teaches you just how quickly you can get under someone's skin. 

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

Lol - in your mind yes - because you are so far gone you do not even know how far beyond help you are.  Just the mention of Mr T's  name triggers you into thinking someone is a T supporter

TTH has gone far beyond merely mentioning Trumpolini's name. You're simply denying facts and lying as usual.

5 hours ago, xero said:

I suppose Paul's use of his Roman citizenship would have been made him a supporter of the Roman Empire by the logic of some as would using it's roads or any of the downstream advantages of the Pax Romana. 

Clueless. TTH went far beyond any such thing. Your knee-jerk defense of a fellow cultist is typical.

29 minutes ago, AlanF said:

TTH has gone far beyond merely mentioning Trumpolini's name. You're simply denying facts and lying as usual.

27 minutes ago, AlanF said:

Clueless. TTH went far beyond any such thing. Your knee-jerk defense of a fellow cultist is typical.

Quick—someone airbrush my face on every one of these hooligans storming the Capitol. I want to see this yo-yo go Donald Duck apoplectic. 

57 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Quick—someone airbrush my face on every one of these hooligans storming the Capitol. I want to see this yo-yo go Donald Duck apoplectic. 

Ooh—and that falsetto voice, calling “Oh Naannncy”?

Dub mine in instead: “Oh Aalaaaan!)

And @César Chávezthinks this is an unwholesome site! What is wrong with him?

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You KNOW what you've said. You're not even fooling your braindead fellow cultists, except perhaps the ineluctably brainless Arauna.

1 hour ago, AlanF said:

You KNOW what you've said. You're not even fooling your braindead fellow cultists, except perhaps the ineluctably brainless Arauna.

What I would hang my head for in shame was if I had said something complimentary toward you.

My worst fear is that someone will pull the curtain away and I will discover that I am actually talking to a precocious 9-year-old child.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

What I would hang my head for in shame was if I had said something complimentary toward you.

My worst fear is that someone will pull the curtain away and I will discover that I am actually talking to a precocious 9-year-old child.

You're getting yourself in deeper with every post. You have no shame, any more than the criminal you've supported.

39 minutes ago, AlanF said:

You're getting yourself in deeper with every post. You have no shame, any more than the criminal you've supported.

You know, Your Duhness, there is a search feature. If you actually think it will score you points somehow, you can dredge some of it up. But I recommend instead you stop at various posts where I or someone else succeed in making you look like a donkey.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.