The World News Media

WHAT ARE PEOPLES EXPECTATIONS FOR 2021 AND WHAT PREPERATIONS ARE PEOPLE MAKING ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

I know that @Arauna and possibly others have some deep knowledge of 'things going on in the world'.  @Space Merchant is another that seems to have such knowledge.

The UN, Agenda this and that ???  It all means nothing to me.  And I do not bother to dig, for I will not know truth from lies about such things. 

The Virus, the Vaccine, the Lockdown..  Should God's servants accept the vaccine ?   If it becomes law, and God's word tells us to be obedient to the Superior Authorites, then who will accept the vaccine ?  Would not accepting it be disobeying God ?   The lockdown, once again being obediant to those who are, for this short while, allowed to have power over us. 

The Judgement / Armageddon. Do people here expect it to happen very soon, or are there too many scriptures to be fulfilled first ?   What preperations are you making for these 'last days' if you think it is so ?  I think there is a scripture about money being worthless, so are you people reducing your material wealth and possesions ? 

I am intending to reduce my material posssesions greatly this year. By doing so I was thinking to hold onto cash, but it may be that cash will be of no use. What then ? Stockpile food ? 

Are any of you giving these things daily thought ?  You may reply that you rely on God, but does God actually want you to do nothing and to just rely on Him ?  Men are the head of their household. Parents have responsibility over their children.  Older children, even grown ups, have a responsibility to care for their older parents / relatives.  It can be a worry.

My wife and i had a 'teabreak' at 4pm UK time. Just a cup of tea, a mince pie and a little chat. I was asking her for her thoughts on this coming year and if she has worriess. She keeps herself busy and doesn't show concern, but she said she is worried about the future and that's why she keeps busy, to take her mind off things. 

This topic may seem to have little meaning, but it is about what we think and do on a daily basis. Bible study and prayer of course.  But what preperations we make for the immediate future whilst we wait on God, through Christ, to decide on the 'day and the hour'.  Are there physical things we can do to help us and others to survive the storm until we are judged ? 

• Views 205
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know that @Arauna and possibly others have some deep knowledge of 'things going on in the world'.  @Space Merchant is another that seems to have such knowledge. The UN, Agenda this and that ???

I got tired of going to the gym having to wear a mask, so I have set up a home gym, most of my weights are holding down my punching bag so I have to buy more weights. I'm also probably going to s

I got tired of going to the gym having to wear a mask, so I have set up a home gym, most of my weights are holding down my punching bag so I have to buy more weights.

I'm also probably going to start serving in my churches teen ministry.

Lastly going to start making more gourmet meals, this past Christmas I made my very own tamales for the first time.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.