The World News Media

Did God reject his people (Israel)? WTJWorg quote and Bible verse

Srecko Sostar

Unfortunately, most Israelites failed to allow themselves to be led by the Law to Christ ( Matthew 23:15; John 1:11 ). That is why Jehovah God rejected that nation and caused the birth of 'Israel of God'. In addition, he invited non-Jews to become full citizens of this new Israel ( Galatians 3:28; 6:16 ). https://wol.jw.org/hr/wol/d/r19/lp-c/1995484

I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew... - Rom 11

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would say that God rejected Israel as a nation, but not as individuals.  Why would he have Jerusalem destroyed in he did not reject it. It wasn't just the place destroyed but the people and the

Unfortunately, most Israelites failed to allow themselves to be led by the Law to Christ ( Matthew 23:15; John 1:11 ). That is why Jehovah God rejected that nation and caused the birth of 'Israel of G

Excellent use of scripture to illustrate the status of natural Israel  subsequent to the rejection of Christ.

I would say that God rejected Israel as a nation, but not as individuals. 

Why would he have Jerusalem destroyed in he did not reject it. It wasn't just the place destroyed but the people and the records of their inheritance. I'm sure I've read somewhere that after the destruction in 70C.E. none of the Jews could prove their birth line / family tree.  God replaced physical Israel with Spiritual Israel. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.