Jump to content
The World News Media

DF'ed for gluttony?


Recommended Posts


  • Views 656
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

None. You do realize that the Terminator reference was to Alan, though, I trust. No. All good points. Sometimes, probably not often enough, I write out a comment and then sit on it for awhile, even to next day. If I still feel it good to go, I let fly. Sometimes I think the remark is better canned or put elsewhere.

For those Christians that haven’t figured it out, what does Fat Tuesday, Shrove Tuesday, Fat Friday, Mardi Gras, Lent, etc. and this post have in common by world view? 1.       Medieval times made it a supposition to fatten a King, since his weight was used as the King’s worth. 2.       Around that time, FAT women were more desirable than skinny women. 3.       Today, there is BODY SHAMING. If people didn’t understand where I was heading with this, perhaps, now you’ll underst

I have noticed they are getting a little chubby, that does tend to happen with age. I would by no means call them obese though. Plus, as I mentioned, you don't know people's circumstances. In any case, I am wondering why, if you have such an aversion to them, you even know what they look like lately. Do you have an unhealthy obsession with them?

Posted Images

  • Member
On 2/13/2021 at 10:12 AM, xero said:

So if you find yourself obeying and internally transferring the authority to command away from Jehovah or Jesus or the Bible, then you're in dangerous territory.

Are you suggesting the Watchtower GB are turning away from God and Christ, by using the same instrument that guided Jesus by which he made it a spiritual command to obey? Once again, think about it. I understand why such apostates like Anna and John Butler would give you an up vote. I'll give you an opportunity to respond before I make my emotion clear.

Keep in mind, certain medical conditions give the appearance of gluttony, which no one here is qualified to make that determination by sight, especially someone with poor insight like "witness". That makes this argument moot in its face. However, I was referring to spiritual food, that is a condition "demands" proper understanding and interpretation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member
3 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

In the jw case, it would be spiritual junk food:)

This is why, your opinion and that of xero means nothing!! Just like I thought, another fake witness in disguise. That person wasn't fooling anyone. Maybe to the French as yourself and TTH, but not an honest witness. Since TTH has  habit of making other accounts to get reactions from apostates, I wonder, lol! 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member
23 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Are you suggesting the Watchtower GB are turning away from God and Christ, by using the same instrument that guided Jesus by which he made it a spiritual command to obey? Once again, think about it. I understand why such apostates like Anna and John Butler would give you an up vote. I'll give you an opportunity to respond before I make my emotion clear.

Keep in mind, certain medical conditions give the appearance of gluttony, which no one here is qualified to make that determination by sight, especially someone with poor insight like "witness". That makes this argument moot in its face. However, I was referring to spiritual food, that is a condition "demands" proper understanding and interpretation.

I'm not sure what instrument you're talking about. No offense, but are you using google translate?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member
1 hour ago, xero said:

I'm not sure what instrument you're talking about. No offense, but are you using google translate?

No offense taken. That suggestion comes from idiots like Anna, Insider and TTH. If you can't understand what you personally right, I can't help you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member
49 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

No offense taken. That suggestion comes from idiots like Anna, Insider and TTH. If you can't understand what you personally right, I can't help you!

Well then. Can you tell me if you're a native English speaker?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member
1 hour ago, xero said:

Well then. Can you tell me if you're a native English speaker?

You fall under the same category as disingenuous witnesses here. Once again, it's hilarious that NO ONE challenges anyone else's language here but me. That idiocy comes from Anna, Insider, and TTH. Now you. Why haven't you asked this stupid question to Srecko?

TTH Junior!! 😄 or should I say AlanF

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member
1 hour ago, Anna said:

@xeroCezar Chavez is just a trouble maker who delights in calling people names, I would say he is a bit of a troll....

What was JTR's excuse. Don't bother people with your falsehoods!

How about AlanF that you don't seem to mind!! Get real lady, you are what you are and not what you pretend to be.

Link to post
Share on other sites




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.