The World News Media

IICSA: survivors speak of influence of religion

Patiently waiting for Truth

4 hours ago, César Chávez said:

This brings the separation of church and state,

I think about existence of some sort of relativity in this relationship and about understanding about wording "separation". Romans 13 demand that individuals and by that church too, be in obedience to secular government. When you must obey somebody than you are not fully, or at all, neutral and separated from somebody. 

We have the newest example how WTJWorg refuse to join "The Scheme", redress, but after some time WTJWorg explained their change in stance with Romans 13. This is sort of proof how true "neutrality" or true "separation" not existing and it is not possible to exist because of Romans 13. 

• Views 13.5k
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... apparently not, as it IS up to God ...

I request that all upvotes that might otherwise go to CC, who disdains them, be bestowed upon me instead. I need all I can get to counter the deluge of downvotes from 4Jah. Never could there be

(Proverbs 26:17) Like someone grabbing hold of a dog’s ears Is the one passing by who [meddles in] a quarrel that is not his. I have had hundreds of very similar exchanges with Allen/Billy/Cesar

Posted Images

1 hour ago, César Chávez said:

brother Jackson asked the ARC to take full control

Brother Jackson is not entitled to ask nothing from ARC or from Australia government. Brother Jackson, if want change in Australia inner politic, have to vote for such change or to participate and involve himself, in democratic way, how to change legislative and laws and other social climate in society for better solutions about problem. He is not in position to demand or to suggest. He can only express his opinion. .....but as i am aware of mentality in WTJWorg GB and other Administrative staff, the practice in WTJWorg is that they expect from a government to make a decision or suggestion, and then GB says: we will accept it / we will not accept it. In such scenario GB is not interested for, what you called, "full control" from secular authorities.

2 hours ago, César Chávez said:

If brother Jackson asked the ARC to take full control of the child abuse law, which "they" refused, that makes your statement false.

Is my statement "false or true" depends of fact in which corner you sitting and who you want to defend. But my "statement" is observation and publication of fact: WTJWorg deleted their first decision and make new statement how they will join The Redress ... now, because of (money, charity status and imagine, because of Romans 13)

Do we have to believe how GB+Helpers+Lawyers forget about existence of Romans 13 in their first decision?  :))

@César Chávez, you began your now deleted message reply to me, with...

"You have poisoned his mind. The church of Christ is NOT only the anointed. It includes the priest. Who are the priest, everyone else that is NOT anointed."

This would mean all JWs are priests.  But, have you had a change of thought on this?  Just in case you haven't...

Who was anointed with oil?

w74 4/15 p. 251-252 - God established a priesthood with ancient Israel, primarily in order to foreshadow his real heavenly priesthood. He selected Aaron the brother of Moses, of the tribe of Levi, as high priest. Moses anointed Aaron with oil.

These spirit-anointed ones look forward to an actual entrance into heaven in due time. As one of their fellow priests expressed it: “This hope we have as an anchor for the soul, both sure and firm, and it enters in within the curtain, where a forerunner has entered in our behalf, Jesus, who has become a high priest according to the manner of Melchizedek forever.”—Heb. 6:19, 20.

The priesthood has over them AS THEIR HEAD, Jesus Christ – their High Priest and Head of the Body.  ( Heb 3:1; Eph 4:4,12) 

The priests/Body of Christ are the “firstfruits” to benefit from the New Covenant. (James 1:18) They MUST ALL TEACH TRUTH to the rest of God’s children/believers in Jesus and the Father – now, and always, in the Kingdom.  (Mal 2:7)  In union with Jesus Christ, ("one body"), they are the "trees" that provide "healing of the nations". (Matt 7:18-20; Rev 22:1-5)

What is rather amazing, is JWs fabricate their own doctrine that diverts from doctrine established (at one time) in the organization.  It seems there is “new light” emanating from the mouths of all JWs.  Yet, they will defend the organization, over defending truth in Jesus Christ.

As you come to him, a living stone—rejected by people but chosen and honored by God— you yourselves, as living stones, a spiritual house, are being built to be a holy priesthood to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For it stands in Scripture:

See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a chosen and honored cornerstone,
and the one who believes in him
will never be put to shame.

So honor will come to you who believe; but for the unbelieving,

The stone that the builders rejected—
this one has become the cornerstone,

and

A stone to stumble over,
and a rock to trip over.

They stumble because they disobey the word; they were destined for this.

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood a holy nation, a people for his possession, so that you may proclaim the praises of the one who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 10 Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.  1 Pet 2:4-9

The house of God is His Temple.  Only the priests are allowed to serve in the Temple.  (1 Cor 3:16) (Num 3:10; Ezek 44:5-9

12 hours ago, César Chávez said:

I advised you long ago, you had passed that threshold of blaspheming against Gods Holy Spirit. That has not changed nor can you take it back with repentance. Continue to enjoy whatever life you have left. Your kind doesn't get a second chance. As for your other accounts, don't criticize TTH for having many.

Thank you for making me laugh. Life can be too serious. It is very sad to read your words. Sad because you think you have power. The power to judge me in this way.  But I am not expecting to gain everlasting life in God's new world. I am, in fact, offering myself in this way.  If I can warn others of the dangers of the Watchtower and the JW community, then i will be offering my life in exchange for giving a warning. But if my expectations of the future are correct, then woe to JWs.  As for me i cannot lose, because i do not have expectations for myself. I seriously do not mind offering myself in this way.  Many people have offered their lives for many causes. For me, serving God through Christ is the greatest cause, even if i do not survive.

As for accounts, I only have this one on this forum. Multiple accounts would not work for me, it's just not my thing. 

19 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Yet, John doesn't understand the meaning of blaspheming against Gods Holy Spirit when all of you are acting like one. WOW!! 😪

You are trying to put yourself in the place of Jesus Christ.

All authority was given to Christ, not to you. 

The GB seem to have trained you well. They have no authority either but they want to rule over the True Anointed and over millions of the Earthly class.   If your GB were ever anointed then it is they who have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit. But of course the GB will pay for their spiritual and physical crimes and sins. 

CC chucking his toys out of his pram again. Such childlike ways he has. 

8 hours ago, César Chávez said:

The authority comes from applying scripture.

BUT you don't have that authority, because you are not of the True Anointed. 

8 hours ago, César Chávez said:

The Watchtower helped me to put genuine interest in scripture.

That would be the same Watchtower that has falsely predicted Armageddon at least 5 times.  The same Watchtower that tells the Anointed not to gather together.  The same Watchtower that says 'only the 8 GB are the F&DS'. Oh yes that Watchtower, the one that continues to tell so many lies. 

10 hours ago, César Chávez said:

You either apply it for both sides, , or you leave ...

Confusing idea. You want "separation" of church and state aka separation between ARC and WTYWorg and now suggesting me I have to to apply same measure for secular and religious entity. 

17 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:
On 3/9/2021 at 11:12 PM, César Chávez said:

Then, the ARC ignorance shouldn't have dealt with scriptural matters. That was the point of Bro Jackson.

What point of bro J?

About what is ARC ignorant? ..... after whole ARC process and Study case 29? 

Before beginning in 2015 ARC wasn't aware how WTJWorg Australia , as Institution, handling with CSA inside Institution aka Church. Now, they are no longer in ignorance, and not many of us are ignorant anymore. :) 

23 hours ago, César Chávez said:

No, John, that falls under ignorance by ex-witness fluff and some present witness conjecture

Not when it can be found written in Watchtower magizines :) .

"blaspheme against Gods Holy Spirit"

The only ones that could do this are the True Anointed ones.  They are the only ones anointed by God's Holy Spirit. The ones that you are so jealous of.

then your activism is directly harming others by, preventing others to learn Gods will for this earth

Oh you are sooooo wrong here :). I constantly tell others what God's plans are for this earth.  But you are so narrow minded that you think only you know truth.  

Stop being so jealous of the True Anointed, and begin to know your place. Then you might find happiness, you may even learn to serve God through Christ. Have a good day.

On 3/11/2021 at 10:59 AM, César Chávez said:

This is interesting, The GB are the anointed,

Possilby they once were, but have since sinned against the Holy spirit. 

God grants many gifts to different servants.

for the Anointed. 

You are directing them to hate formed Christianity

But Catholisism is formed Christianinty too, and no worse than the Watchtower.  None of it serves God right now. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.