The World News Media

IICSA: survivors speak of influence of religion

Patiently waiting for Truth

53 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

Jerk...what the hell are you in the organization for...you idiot

I like it. It addresses spiritual needs and provides a fine support for service to God. Plus I learn how to respectfully deal with people.

Come come, your cover is blown. You’re not a Witness at all, most likely. Have you ever witnessed here? Have you ever built anyone up here? Have you ever comforted the discouraged here? Have you ever spoken gently to those who have doubts here? Have you ever shared any good word whatsoever? Have you ever done anything other than criticize others with a severity that would make Alan blush? At least he doesn’t pretend to be what he is not.

You have a encyclopedic knowledge of old WT publications, but Alan’s is no less. Do you do use it for any other purpose than to rebuke others and prove yourself right? Most Witnesses tend to get rusty with the old publications. This is because they stretch forward to what is ahead., and put deemphasize that which they leave behind.

You don’t “expose” any “apostasy” here. Rather you lend the impression that JWs are the nastiest, pettiest, most narrow-minded people in the world. I think that is your purpose, as you pretend to be one of them.

”Once you laugh at something, you never quite look at it in the same way again,” it was said of Voltaire. I recommend nothing but laughter as regards you. You overstayed your “welcome” long ago—as near as I can tell never had one—and you prove it with each successive comment.

• Views 13.4k
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... apparently not, as it IS up to God ...

I request that all upvotes that might otherwise go to CC, who disdains them, be bestowed upon me instead. I need all I can get to counter the deluge of downvotes from 4Jah. Never could there be

(Proverbs 26:17) Like someone grabbing hold of a dog’s ears Is the one passing by who [meddles in] a quarrel that is not his. I have had hundreds of very similar exchanges with Allen/Billy/Cesar

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

Can it be, you're just not getting any revenue now.tth.jpg

Well, I would get more of it if you would post the link and not just the cover! For crying out load, you should always do that! What is wrong with you?

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/917311

Don’t forget to point out that it can be had on Amazon, too. And that it will be in print, eventually, as the book on Russia will be first (to accompany its free digital version) And also that it is high time for TTvtA Round 2, though that will have to wait a while

Got it? If you are going to do an ad campaign for me, kindly do it right! Or I will pull the contract and let it out to someone more competent!

incidentally, even the metadata of this book has more about “combatting apostates” then all of you thousands of vicious barbs put together:

Fire leveled Rome in 64 CE. Suspicion fell upon Nero. He shifted blame to the new religion of Christianity, it’s members “hated for their enormities,” says Tacitus. They were hunted and killed in heinous ways, History is not now repeating itself—but under the guise of a modern "anti-cult" movement that extends the age-old derogatory C-word to new targets, it is beginning to rhyme a little....”

6 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Well, I would get more of it if you would post the link and not just the cover! For crying out load, you should always do that! What is wrong with you?

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/917311

Don’t forget to point out that it can be had on Amazon, too. And that it will be in print, eventually, as the book on Russia will be first (to accompany its free digital version) And also that it is high time for TTvtA Round 2, though that will have to wait a while

Got it? If you are going to do an ad campaign for me, kindly do it right! Or I will pull the contract and let it out to someone more competent!

incidentally, even the metadata of this book has more about “combatting apostates” then all of you thousands of vicious barbs put together:

Fire leveled Rome in 64 CE. Suspicion fell upon Nero. He shifted blame to the new religion of Christianity, it’s members “hated for their enormities,” says Tacitus. They were hunted and killed in heinous ways, History is not now repeating itself—but under the guise of a modern "anti-cult" movement that extends the age-old derogatory C-word to new targets, it is beginning to rhyme a little....”

Any thought to doing an audio version on audible?

1 minute ago, xero said:

Any thought to doing an audio version on audible?

Yes. But I have no experience working with audio files. Nor do I have any studio. Some workarounds present themselves. But realistically, it will be a while and may not happen at all. I do have a voice though. I have consistently been told throughout my life that I ought to be on radio. (And no, it is not because I show my face on TV) :)

11 hours ago, xero said:

Brother X...did you see the game last night?

X - Naahhh...I didn't have any money on it.

(fact is I don't watch football because I'm into track, x games, worlds strongest man competitions, and women's skating...)

I once wrote of Tom Pearlsnswine that I visited one day and mentioned Trump had tied his shoe. “We must be no part of the world!!” he told me.

Next day I told him that Hillary had worn a nice bright pantsuit. “We must keep our eyes on Jerusalem above!!” he rebuked me.

Next day I stopped by as he was watching the Olympics. “Look at that metal count, Tommy!” he yelled. “We’re cleaning up!”

On 2/28/2021 at 10:23 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

The reason there is an expression “skeletons in the closet” is that throughout history, people have succeeded in keeping them there. It is only in modern times that any sin of any degree is expected to be reported to others. 

Proverbs 28 : 13 

The one covering over his transgressions will not succeedBut whoever confesses and abandons them will be shown mercy.

1 John 1 : 9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous so as to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

James 5 : 16

Therefore, openly confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. A righteous man’s supplication has a powerful effect.

It seems that Tom disagrees with scripture.

But to be fair, i believe the scriptures are for the True Anointed remnant. Can you imagine everyone in a congregation confessing their sins to each other :).  I confessed one of my sins in a group study once and everyone looked horified. 

On 2/28/2021 at 3:43 PM, César Chávez said:

Now those skeletons TTH speaks of, are they real, made up, or exaggerated by the whim of ex-witnesses. Either way, its NO one's business unless it becomes an unrepentant sin, by a hardened and combative, individual.

James 5 : 16

Therefore, openly confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. A righteous man’s supplication has a powerful effect.

CC disagreeing with God's word. 

22 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Can you imagine everyone in a congregation confessing their sins to each other :).  I confessed one of my sins in a group study once and everyone looked horified. 

It is a very awkward and embarrassing situation. Even if we discreetly told someone what was going on, that person would often tell it to others so that our private confession could be publicly known in front of many. So, many would be "healed", not just a sinner :)))

On 3/1/2021 at 2:48 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

The internet is inherently a lawless place, where nobody’s identity is known for sure, where it is so easy to hide who and what you are, where rocks lurk to rip the bottom from your love feast boat, where there is no spiritual food, where there is no stabilizing presence of elders, and where any claim of anyone who says he is an elder is unverifiable. Do you think that which is crooked can be made straight

This sounds like you are actually writing about a Kingdom Hall. 

where nobody’s identity is known for sure, where it is so easy to hide who and what you are,

How true that is. Because you and others don't think sins should be confessed, so Elders and congregants hide all their sins. And even when congregants (or Elders?)  are reproved, no one knows why, so the sins are still hidden. Hence congregants and Elders can still hide who they really are, and of course this has led to so much CSA in congregations.

where there is no spiritual food, Now that's for sure. The 'food' coming from men that are not inspired of God's Holy Spirit, and possibly written by men that are not of the Anointed. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.