Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 13.2k
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... apparently not, as it IS up to God ...

I request that all upvotes that might otherwise go to CC, who disdains them, be bestowed upon me instead. I need all I can get to counter the deluge of downvotes from 4Jah. Never could there be

(Proverbs 26:17) Like someone grabbing hold of a dog’s ears Is the one passing by who [meddles in] a quarrel that is not his. I have had hundreds of very similar exchanges with Allen/Billy/Cesar

Posted Images

2 hours ago, César Chávez said:

The same reason former members criticize their former religion, to try to discreet that religion, they believe wronged them.

I disagree with this view. I don't feel "wronged" by WTJWorg or with my former belongings. Because they didn't "wronged" me (in strict sense) but they "wronged" things we call; truth, honesty, justice etc. And only after that we can say they "wronged" somebody personally (or individually/collectively), if such person/collective value things such as truth, honesty, justice etc. :)  

On 2/19/2021 at 3:55 PM, 4Jah2me said:

highly religious community is seen by victims and survivors of child sexual abuse 

This is the new post modern theory and critical race theory...... lol.  Yes they will eventually turn against all Christians that DO what Jesus said.  Meanwhile the rest of the world is indoctrinated in this new theories and they revel in it.

In Australia it has been outlawed to help any person in a Christian way who have had a sex change. Even psychologists may not help them if they realize they made a mistake by having a sex change.

Wonderful world we are living in...... not allowed to help another human being in psychological suffering because it goes against mainstream indoctrination.  BUT children getting religious education is child abuse.

In Australia a child can be taken away from parents and given hormones without parental consent - if I remember correct - at age of ten.  Would you not call that child abuse??????

17 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

When you or some other JW member seek/use statements from other people who defend the WTJWorg position on one issue,you must be aware that that same person is defending the position of other religions

So?

Did anybody say she has to be a Terminator towards everyone else?

If she loved everything about JWs she would be one. She’s not, so it must mean she doesn’t.

It makes her defense of JW all the more powerful.

7 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

So?

Did anybody say she has to be a Terminator towards everyone else?

If she loved everything about JWs she would be one. She’s not, so it must mean she doesn’t.

It makes her defense of JW all the more powerful.

You went in other/different direction with conclusion, than me. She is willing to accept a “truth” that is the opposite of a JW “truth”. WTJWorg does not accept anyone's "truth", but only its "truth".

Also, WTJWorg says how people who think and believe and accept all sorts of "truths" (like her), but not WTJWorg "truths" will dye in Armageddon. By that she will end up in "soon" Armageddon. Will you or other JW's try to help her to see "the truth" and be "saved" by joining the Organization? Or you (JW's) will just stay away and be satisfied that she wrote an article in your favor? Will you make the effort and try to free her from the Cesnur trap? :)) 

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Also, WTJWorg says how people who think and believe and accept all sorts of "truths" (like her), but not WTJWorg "truths" will dye in Armageddon.

This is an apostate lie.

Things will be perfect in the new system. Even clothes will be just in the color you want them to be. There will be no need to dye.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

This is an apostate lie.

Things will be perfect in the new system. Even clothes will be just in the color you want them to be. There will be no need to dye.

Apostate lies? :))) Tom, you forget your first love aka "first truth".

Association with the congregation (Organization aka WTJWorg) of Christians who recognize that God is pleased, not with rites and meaningless ceremonies, but with worship that is offered “with spirit and truth,” is vital to your salvation. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1967880

The other sheep should never forget that their salvation depends on their active support of Christ’s anointed “brothers” ( aka GB) still on earth. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2012205#h=2

You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth—But How?

A third requirement is that we be associated with God’s channel, his organization. God has always used an organization. For example, only those in the ark in Noah’s day survived the Flood, and only those associated with the Christian congregation in the first century had God’s favor. (Acts 4:12) Similarly, Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it.https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1983124#h=1

On 2/20/2021 at 12:26 PM, Arauna said:
On 2/19/2021 at 6:55 AM, 4Jah2me said:

fostered mistrust of secular authority

Looks like you trust the beast - ready to get the mark of the beast - are you?

Perhaps re-read scripture about secular authority. It is there because, at this time, Almighty God wants it to be there. And Almighty God wants us to use it and in most ways be obedient to it.  The scriptures are quite plain, simple and drect, regarding such things. 

11 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Also, WTJWorg says how people who think and believe and accept all sorts of "truths" (like her), but not WTJWorg "truths" will dye in Armageddon.

Okay, I will take your remark more seriously this time, but it’s hard because it is just too silly.

If things are as JWs say they are, then they are providing a nice friendly heads-up and ought to be thanked on that account. 

If they are not as JWs say they are, then no harm is done to anyone. JWs are left with egg on their face and they are willing to take that risk.

Either way it is not something to get all histrionic about.

And yes, I did contact HF to show her my write-up of her.. Doubtless when she sees it she will be speachless, just like the Queen of Sheba when Solomon showed her his digs.

And if she’s not she’s not.

6 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Okay, I will take your remark more seriously this time,

Thanks! :))

7 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

but it’s hard because it is just too silly.

Please, go to JWTV and 2020 Annual Meeting with Kenneth Cooke and A. Morris with their (silly) confirmation/answer they made about, who dies and who not dies at Armageddon.