The World News Media

The Generation of 1914 truly doesn't pass away until 2034.

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe Jesus was referring to 2034 when he said this generation. The goalposts have moved many times on this subject and the GB have not been infused by the Holy Spirit regarding the 1914 and has become a problematic .

(Luke 21:8) . . .He said: “Look out that you are not misled, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time is near.’ Do not go after them. (Mark 13:32, 33) 32 “Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither the angels in heaven nor the Son, but the Father. 33 Keep looking, keep awake, for you do not know when the appointed time is. (Luke 12:46) the master of that slave will come on a day that he is not expecting him and at an hour that he does

No scorn came from me. I merely quoted scriptures associated with those who would try to make predictions about the times and seasons. If you felt scorn, perhaps that is why the scriptures speak of the Word as "sharper than any two edged sword:" (Hebrews 4:12) For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.

7 hours ago, ETERNALBLACKPROJECT said:

ould be as early as 2022 orc 20232, as late as 2034. few understand how I know.

Some calculations drew in 2002, 2014, 2020. It doesn't mean a thing, unless you find common ground with events that get you closer to the reality of God's judgment day.

You are somewhat correct!   With surety and conviction, you loosely quoted Christ. 

Matt 24:36. “However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

That day and hour WILL come before 2034, and only GOD knows the day and hour.

It could be 2021, 2029, 2034 or any day and hour in between. 

And, BTW, ... Who is this association or group of "Us's, whom you speak of ? ? ?

"For me, US" does not exist in this world,  unless we're speaking of truth prophets.

Only Jehovah chooses who is true. 

Jehovah raises ups truth, and casts falsehood into sheol.

You raise noise and cast road apples into salads of fruit.

You make me part of your group of "Us's" I separate myself into a spiritual wilderness where I am just ME!

2 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Are you a witness, or a Bible Student?

I was a raised one many years ag0. I'm Just a lone prophet the anti-Christ if you hear about me In back mask prophecy where the spirits speak JabBeRwOcKy. If you knew enough about me you might blame me for the global panic that precipitated the need to break up rumors and groups, ie, I'm the pandemic really. born October 20, 1962 Westlake Ca, 2 days before thew Earth hit Defcon 2 for 13 days. Born with my umbilical cord Wrapped 3 times around my neck. perhaps I'm here because the spirit surrounded me and guides me. .But here I am on the 33rd degree parallel Ca, just a prophet in the iCloud beaming West to the east Reys of enlightenment and truth and what Jehovah's Witnesses teach is true.

YOUTUBE @ ETERNALBLACKPROJECT.Ve\ry much unassociated with any "WE or "US"It would take allot to understand who... I am  ...  But I am indeed a Witness of many things and I am a simple one like a David and the sAtanic Illuminati is like a doomed and bitch ass Goliath.

• But mostly I'm nothing and nobody unless Jehovah grants it to be through his power and wisdom and Holy Spirit.

23 hours ago, ETERNALBLACKPROJECT said:

The end is very near, before 2034 in fact.

(Luke 21:8) . . .He said: “Look out that you are not misled, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time is near.’ Do not go after them.

(Mark 13:32, 33) 32 “Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither the angels in heaven nor the Son, but the Father. 33 Keep looking, keep awake, for you do not know when the appointed time is.

(Luke 12:46) the master of that slave will come on a day that he is not expecting him and at an hour that he does not know. . .

(Acts 1:7) . . .He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction.

(Matthew 24:36)  “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

(2 Thessalonians 2:1-3) . . .However, brothers, concerning the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you 2 not to be quickly shaken from your reason nor to be alarmed either by an inspired statement or by a spoken message or by a letter appearing to be from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here. 3 Let no one lead you astray . . .

(1 Thessalonians 5:1, 2) . . .Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, you need nothing to be written to you. 2 For you yourselves know very well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night.

NOBODY on Earth knows the day and hour and time, But Jehovah's people do know the season. And the Gentile times and that generation which that secret day will fall into was foretold. I reiterate the window that the prophets and Jehovah himself hath written.  Jehovah's secret and terrible day of wrath falls inside of that window. His window, which is between 1914 and 2034. 

He gave us 120 years of not knowing the day and hour/ and on this day nobody on this earth knows the day and hour nor will anyone residing in flesh ever know un til the trap door slams shut.  I come3 in my own name Robert Nicholas Walsh saying Ib man Robert Nicholas Walsh/ servant and prophet of Jehovah unassociated with any earthly group/sect/church/organization or movement.

So what's your point Good JW insider/ teacher/judge and scorner of prophets?

12 hours ago, ETERNALBLACKPROJECT said:

But I am indeed a Witness of many things and I am a simple one like a David and the sAtanic Illuminati is like a doomed and bitch ass Goliath.

You just lost your credibility as a serious bible student, and as a predictor (sorcerer) you need to rethink your calculations. Enjoy whatever life you have left.

I'm not a bible student nor am I seeking earthly credibility.

You also would have condemned Christ as lacking credibility when he broke laws and threw down the tables in the temple and called out to the religious leaders , which you would have called the teachers of "serious bible students" when Jesus an unpolished drifters shouters out at your highly esteemed leaders of that time and condemned them. "Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, you testify against yourselves that you are the sons of those who murdered the prophets. You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape the damnation of hell?… The sAtanic secret societies running the world Arte exactly that "Doomed and bitch ass demons".  nEphilim, just like you're idol gOliath. My likfe is ETERNAL. Like your great nEphilim leader Joe Biden the phedophile. 

5 hours ago, ETERNALBLACKPROJECT said:

You also would have condemned Christ as lacking credibility when he broke laws and threw down the tables in the temple and called out to the religious leaders

The problem with that is, YOUR not Christ nor an apostle. So, I don't condemn anyone, but rather, show concern for a troubled soul.