The World News Media

Conscience individual and collective

13 hours ago, xero said:

urban dictionary-esque. basically a non-contributing waste of human flesh.

You should not talk about yourself like that Xero. Even if your mother's basement is the best home you've got. 

• Views 5.3k
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked your KH building experience. We've all had that experience when we would have made different decisions if we were in charge, and then we are glad we weren't. But I can't seem to fit your musing on conscience into what I thought was the most common use of the term "conscience" in the Bible. Of course, it might be right anyway, depending on what you mean by consequences. For example: Let's say that you would love the experience of eating roast beef a couple times a week, but depe

This final sentence should have ended with a question mark but did not.  I’m stumbled.

I know where you’re coming from, but I agree with Anna. I think it is not good to describe the brotherhood this way. I think it because the scriptures lay no emphasis at all on this “deficiency,” if it is one. Instead, they goes out of their way to show favor to such ones. They pay no attention to the head. They only pay attention to the heart.  “Wisdom cries aloud from the street,” the Bible says. “Hogwash,” comes the answer from the learned ones. “It cries aloud from the quadrangles. Only

Posted Images

You know this blocking feature is like lidar on the amazon rain forest. You can see things much more clearly in threads when you use it. Especially things which are hidden. I was using it as I read the 607 thread a year ago and blocking the noise-makers made the structures of the arguments come to the fore like so many long-abandoned canals in the rain forest.

14 hours ago, xero said:

You know this blocking feature is like lidar on the amazon rain forest. You can see things much more clearly in threads when you use it. Especially things which are hidden. I was using in as I read the 607 thread a year ago and blocking the noise-makers made the structures of the arguments came to the fore like so many long-abandoned canals in the rain forest.

Dream on Ex Elder. 

3 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Xero gets more childish by each comment. His low inteligence (intelligence) level would have been just right for an elder. I wonder if he commited (committed) CSA ? He must have been removed for a reason. 

WOW! I hope XERO is not vindictive! This kind of "accusation" has consequences written all over it. It even has it for the owner of this site. I would recommend, the owner speak with their legal department, for what kind of slander they are willing to go to court for. XERO has every legal right to challenge such malice!!

The acronym CSA is specific!! Child Sexual Abuse!! The word "Committed" describes, INTENT!! The rest of the sentence is inconsequential. 

On 4/7/2021 at 9:31 AM, César Chávez said:

WOW! I hope XERO is not vindictive! This kind of "accusation" has consequences written all over it. It even has it for the owner of this site. I would recommend, the owner speak with their legal department, for what kind of slander they are willing to go to court for. XERO has every legal right to challenge such malice!!

The acronym CSA is specific!! Child Sexual Abuse!! The word "Committed" describes, INTENT!! The rest of the sentence is inconsequential. 

Billy this is exactly what you did to John Butler. You deliberately twisted what was written to suit your own twisted mind.

I wrote "Xero gets more childish by each comment. His low inteligence level would have been just right for an elder. I wonder if he commited CSA ? He must have been removed for a reason."  

wonder =  ask oneselfthink aboutmeditate onreflect on 

Hence it is NOT an accusation. I was just thinking aloud :) And yes i know you put accusation in inverted commas. But in fact you are slyly 'accusing' me of accusing him. So the slander in on you. 

The word commited is past tense meaning 'having done' or 'having acted in such a way''.

Being past tense it is not 'intent'.  Intent = 'intention or purpose' or 'determined to do'. 

That is future tense. 

I do know that your aim is to get me removed from this forum too but the rest of that sentance is just as important as the words you choose to harp on about, so on this one you loose.  

(yes I have saved this whole conversation for future use)

5 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Billy this is exactly what you did to John Butler. You deliberately twisted what was written to suit your own twisted mind.

I wonder is irrelevant in a court of law you idiot. You are the stupid person making these "insinuating charge". But, hey! If the owner wants to allow such things because of the lack of understanding with free speech, more power to them. I'm not the one that will get sued or closed down by big tech brother for being foolish. I guess, income is not high on that person's mind.

Hence it is NOT an accusation. I was just thinking aloud

This stupidity doesn't work, when, you WRITE IT DOWN!!!

I do know that your aim is to get me removed from this forum too but the rest of that sentance is just as important as the words you choose to harp on about, so on this one you loose.  

John, my aim is to show, how your complaints about the GB are dangerous and your words have meaning and consequences. I will file a complaint, now directly to the UK, and it's not about you being removed from this site. If you want to start a new "post" about, how much of an idiot you are and naive about secular law you are, be my guest.

13 hours ago, César Chávez said:

I will file a complaint, now directly to the UK, and it's not about you being removed from this site.

Do you know how stupid you look ? :).  "File a complaint, directly to the UK"  ???????

The UK is a collection of countries. I 'wonder' to whom you will direct this 'complaint'.  You are so funny.

13 hours ago, César Chávez said:

John, my aim is to show, how your complaints about the GB are dangerous and your words have meaning and consequences.

My words are chosen very carefully. I never write if I'm upset, I keep a level head. 

I have never written a direct threat and never made a direct accusation to anyone on this forum.  It is only your wild imagination that leads you to complian about me. But if it keeps you happy. 

What was it Xero said about people living in their mother's basement and making up stories...  It must happen a lot in the USA.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.