xero

• Views 16.2k
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the 1970's it was common for Bethelites to order Bible commentaries like Matthew Henry's and Barnes' Notes on the NT and various Bible translations. Later, they also allowed orders for Jay Green's

I liked your KH building experience. We've all had that experience when we would have made different decisions if we were in charge, and then we are glad we weren't. But I can't seem to fit your

Bingo. It’s the pure nastiness of one, not to mention the pure dodo-headedness of another. These annoy far more than the posts themselves, though sometimes the two are hard to unravel. After

Posted Images

Well ... the Brothers in Russia were arrested and convicted and are now serving sentences for being terrorists/extremists, and the enemys of civilization ... none of which are true. Witnesses are the most sheeplike persons on Earth, although that is not an exclusive club.

Years ago we studied the differences between a reproach (accusation), and a reproof (conviction) .... but that must have been before your time, Seezer, as it is apparent you do not know the real life difference.

Even with the Brother's convictions in Russia, they are still in reality free from any reproach or accusation by virtuous men who know the difference.

34 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

Too bad, these people call themselves witness. Not witnesses of the Watchtower, but witnesses for their father, Satan

You destroy any credibility you might have had with wild accusations at EVERYBODY, and calling virtuous Brothers with a viewpoint that does not agree with yours sons and daughters of Satan.

..... such is the stuff witch hunts are made of.

... and you, Ceser,  are ALSO wrong about wolves not needing a veterinarian.

We have coyotes where I live and they are a miserable lot ... full of ticks, fleas, intestinal and heart worms and parasites, and dozens of others; infections of every sort, crippled, on the verge of starvation, their skin and fur with open sores, mange and other diseases. Even Rabies.

How does it feel to be wrong about EVERYTHING, because of malicious bitterness?

1 hour ago, César Chávez said:

Not witnesses of the Watchtower, but witnesses for their father, Satan.

From your own perspective, quoted above, you greatly esteem being a witness to the Watchtower, and consider those that are not to be witnesses of Satan.

I suspect those you accuse are just trying to "get by" .... hoping to someday achieve the goal of being Witnesses to Jehovah.

....there IS a difference.

25 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

When, people come together to attack only one, I wear that badge with honor.

...so did Quisling, former Prime Minister of Norway during the Nazi Occupation, EVEN when he was executed by firing squad by the Norwegian people.

...and to be fair ... if anyone attacks you. it's not really you that they are attackng ... its your goofball ideas. philosophy, and general hatefulness toward them.

Even though we're not supposed to be political, I've noticed that I can still detect leanings in the friends. But then again, it's not as if god's kingdom isn't a government with a history behind it's development and an agenda for the future, but I do see some who cherry pick ideas here and there to support their wankish condemnations of others, often while doing so betraying more of the issues they'll eventually have to deal with than those these look w/either an envious or jaundiced eye down upon.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.